Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

+2
Unabound Justice
momo13
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 Empty Re: So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Kiara sighed and looked in the direction of the human base. "Nevermind," she decided that it wasn't important. She looked in the nearby tree and climbed up the branches and swung so she was upside down and facing him.

momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 4 Empty Re: So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 pm

(How can I jump back in?)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 10:03 pm

(you can run into griffin I guess)
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 pm

(Okay, is he the A word thingy or a ship crew?)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Raz sighed and brushed past her, heading toward the camp. He ducked under a branch and saw the camp in sight. He smiled a little bit to himself and then walked in, gainging a little nod from some of the guards. They were probably ready to be changed out, so they could fight.

(And I have a alien guy who's open... Drydan. I think his profile is on page 3...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 10:10 pm

(Okay because my alien is open too.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

(Starship crew, and the a word thingy actually stars with a K)

Kiara sighed as he brushed past her. So sat up and climbed up the tree a bit further. She got to a perfect angle to see the humans again. The grey eye one intreged her, but she didn't know why. She went to go investigate a bit closer up.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 10:15 pm

(Okay)
Leslie walked on, humming to herself while lost in her thoughts. She yelped as she strolled into someone, falling on her but and looking up. "Sorry"

Starside walked around camp, having just gotten off and having nothing to do. She decided to go see Drydan.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm

(Who did Leslie run into?)
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

(Griffin)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 6:56 am

Griffin sighed and helped leslie up. "Its no problem. Just becareful on where you walk and who you run into." He advised her kindly.

Kiara watched as the grey eyed one helped another girl up. He said something to her, but what did he say? Kiara leaned forward on her tree branch to try to hear a bit better. This was a mistake because the branch snapped out from under her, causing her to touble to the ground. She landed on her feet with a softh '/thump/' and caught the guys attention. She tried to run from him, but noticed her tail caught under the branch that fell with her. She tugged on her tail, and on the branch to move it, but it was hopeless. He narowwed his eyes at Kiara and walked forward to her. SHe hissed at him as he aproached her, but that didnt stop him.
"Leslie, You know where Zake is?" He asked, but Kiara couldnt understand a word he said. It all sounded like gibberish to her.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 8:01 am

N'aww maaann. :')

Kyandans
Name Lixouri Lorrelle
Age 17
Rank in army- Bait - She lures people towards the fighters.
Looks
~hair- long, brown, wavy, a slight reddish tint, with a full fringe. Fox ears buried in her hair.
~Eyes- brown also
~skin color- a slight blue glow.
~body build- extremely petite, but with womanly assets. She's very short, too, and has a wonderful fox tail following her.
personality- very playful and likable. She laughs a lot, and though doesn't really like the humans coming to their planet, she'd rather capture one to study than kill one very curious and inquisitive.
Power- teleportation

Starship Crew
Name Chase Watson
Species Human.
Age 19
Rank in crew - Emergency Operations Manager.
Looks
~hair- sideswept brunette hair, circle of both blonde and brown.
~eyes- brown, a kind of deep dark brown.
~skin- fairly tanned
~body build- tall and quite muscley, but not overly so.
Personality- quite forward, and quite self loving. Typically male.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri May 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Leslie nodded. "He was reading a magazine in the bunks last time I saw him."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Pssssst is that okay? And what's happening?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Raz is going into the camp, he's almost there. Kiara is watching/ being caught by the humans. I'm not sure where the others are...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Hmm... So could Lixi just kind of appear next to Raz, and be like; "Need help getting there quicker?" In a kind of bored, playful tone.

And I don't know what to do for the human :S
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri May 20, 2011 4:49 pm

(He's actually in the camp, but he's going to his home... But she can still talk to him, if you want.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

(I think I shall start tomorrow... Smile)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Fri May 20, 2011 5:56 pm

new charries
Kyandans
Name Darex
Age 19
Rank in army spy (gets in and out of places easily without getting caught)
Looks
~hair- black hair, shaggy
~Eyes- dark brown with hints of gold
~skin color- dark carmel
~body build- awkwardly tall and thin (lurpy if you know what that means)
personality- shy and closed off. spends a lot of time in the shadows
Power- invisibility

Starship Crew
Name Carma Winston
Species Human-alien
Age 19
Rank in crew - translator
Looks
~hair- light blonde hair with hints of gold
~eyes- light green
~skin- pale
build- thin and shortish (very tiny and petite)
Personality- very helpful and sweet. A nice girl in general.

Griffin nodded and looked back at the cat girl. "Tell him i have a job for him." He didnt trust letting this...thing...free quite yet. She was one of the natives, and as far as he could tell, they were hostile. "Hurry please." He started towards the cat girl again, and she hissed and spat at him.

Darex watched as the humans saw Kiara. This was not good. What would Raz say? There was no way for him to get to her...the guy had a gun and Darex had a hunch that he wasnt afraid to use it. So instead, he ran back to find Raz. He caught up with him quickly and grabbed his arm to stop him. "They have kiara." He said in one breath. "The branch she was sitting on snapped...I couldnt get her out of there. I'm sorry."
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 am

Raz aused and pursed his lips, trying not to look furious. He just gave a quick shrug of his shoulders. "I'll see to it that she's fine. And don't be sorry. It's her own fault." He kept his head down as he went to the commanding station.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Leslie nodded and went off the find Zake.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Sat May 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Griffin advanced on the cat girl again. She lashed out at him, but he was prepared. He grabbed her wrists and bound them together with hand-cuffs. She snarled at him in a langue he couldnt understand. He kicked aside the branch and picked her up, throwing her carefully over his shoulder. She kicked and thrashed around him his arms and managed to scratch his back, but he didnt react to it.

Darex nodded and bowed his head. "I just figured i should tell you." He admitted, feeing sorry for Raz. The girl he suposedly loved was just kidnapped by an alien enemy and there was no way of knowing if she actually would be alright.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum