Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Tick Tock Timebomb

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 2 Empty Re: Tick Tock Timebomb

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:07 pm

The girl quickly gave her a nod of appreciation, "Skittles? Thank you."
That would perk up her up over those next few days. She might even have shared a few with the others...just not the purple ones.
Swallowing down another spoonful, the girl closed her eyes, trying to help her hearing focus on what she could faintly hear on the other side of the room.
She was just trying to overhear the conversation between Jamie and Adrian. That mechanic was often the best source of gossip. She was sure that he must have made a neat deal with a guard to get the information. But however he got it, having her ear replaced was certainly useful.
And so it didn't need tinkering. Good.
"Vision's good, as is hearing... Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, thank you."
And with one final mouthful, Sierra silently thanked whoever was up there for the strength to finish off that gruel. Sure, they had given her a slightly smaller portion as she didn't eat that much anyway, but even so, as she pushed her bowl forward, she glanced over to the government guy who was watching her like a hawk and gave him a wink.
Lack of a lot of emotion didn't mean that she couldn't tease.
Eh, even with a stern talking-to, it was worth it.

With a sigh, Jamie shook his head, "Sorry, nope. Though its only going to be a few people, probably three..."
He had only heard three names being mentioned, though one of those people seemed to be having problems with their creaky joints. He didn't need to have super-refined hearing to know that.
"And it all happens at once, doesn't it?" he chuckled, "Next week we're going to be bored out of our skulls, I bet."

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Hanna reached out towards Victor careful not to touch him for more than a second. "You could never trouble me." She looked at his bowl and noticed that he was pretty much done. She couldn't eat more of this slop if she tried. "Come on lets go fix you up." She smiled at him before getting up and taking her bowl to the washer. When they reached the gun for hire she showed him he'd name badge. "We're heading to The Shop."

"Yeah, you're probably right. But it sucks that you couldn't catch who is going on the mission. He finished his slop then pushed his bowl to the side. He really wanted to go on this mission. He hadn't been on one in almost a year and he needed to go out. The confines of this place were killing him.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Victor followed her with a soft smile on his face; he really was a lucky guy. He attempted to hide his limp as he struggled by the others, waving at them politely and offering a smile to them.
He barely got to see the others, let alone converse with them, and when he did, most of them were too afraid to talk back.
He sighed, at least he had Hanna.

Lucy looked around the room after finishing, her normal after food ceremony beginning. Her eyes narrowed and she scanned the guards, studying each one quickly before moving on.
Of course it ended with a pout, like usual.
"Sierraaaaaa... there aren't any new guaarrrdds.. and that means there aren't any new cute guards that I can flirt with.." She whined.
She glanced up to her Cyborg friends and frowned, "I need someone to harass..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:27 pm

The girl simply rolled her eyes at the mechanic. Every single morning she had to endure that, watching as Lucy approached a 'cute new guard' and tried to have her way with him. It almost brought a smile to Sierra's normally straight lips.
She couldn't understand it, though. How was it that she was meant to be one of the best bright new stars in her field?
"I don't know, however there's going to be a new Cyborg-Mechanic pair that you can 'harass' instead, apparently," she stated very manner-of-factly, "News from the Gossip King, himself."
Heightened hearing really did help with things. And it seemed to need less work than the artificial limbs. Victor didn't get the luck of the draw with that one.
The least she could do was give him a nod as he passed by.

Jamie frowned, "Hey, hey, hey, there's still time. But I can probably make a guess..."
Looking around the room behind the dregs of his mug of coffee, he added up who would be on the mission. Bearing in mind who had been in rehab for injuries and who had been on missions recently, it narrowed down the numbers quite a lot. Though if he knew the nature of the mission then it would have helped a lot to decide who would join him.
"I'm going to guess, other than you... Well... If Victor gets sorted, then I would say him and...maybe Sierra? They like to try and keep the gender even, eh?"
But he was hardly ever right, really.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Hanna scanned her name badge and the doors to the Shop opened. She flipped on the lights and went straight for her tools. "So is anything else bothering you other than your joints? And dont you lie to me, Victor Blake. I don't want you hurting anymore than I want to eat slop everyday." She knew how to tell when he was lying to her. She turned to face him, oil in her hand.

Adrian nodded. A guess was better than nothing, even if he did have the tendency to be wrong about these things. "Victor is pretty useful when he's working properly. I heard that he has problems because he doesn't want to bother Hanna. The guy in the bunk next to Victor's said that Vic might be interested in Hanna." Jamie was rubbing off on him. But Jamie was his friend so sometimes Adrian liked to fuel his gossip train.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Lucy automatically perked up, her lips curving into a grin as her eyes widened in excitement. A new pair?
"Any other information here? Are we talking about two guys? A girl? A non attached male who is rather attractive?" She questioned, eyes sparkling with possibility.
Lucy liked to have fun, and she had no qualms about doing the horizontal mambo. She didn't really care what people had to say to her, though she was pretty oblivious to most of it.
So she sat there, almost like a puppy, eyes on Sierra and begging for information.

Victor avoided her gaze for a moment before letting out a sigh. "My hands haven't been responding like usual..." He admitted.
He gingerly slipped off his jeans, blushing a tad, so she could examine his legs. No matter how many times he had to take off his pants for her, he could never get used to it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Sierra could have facepalmed at that point. She knew that she shouldn't have said anything, that she would pressure her to find out something else. Lucy was an excitable five year old, only with teenaged emotions and motives. 
"Go ask Jamie," she sighed, tapping her mechanical ear, "That's where I got the news from. You'll have plenty of time later, just after you buy me my Skittles."
With a nod, the girl sat back in her chair. Needless to say, she was still listening in on their gossip-fest. Seriously, it was like two girls nattering over the hottest guy in school. Jamie infected Adrian with the need for information. 

The mechanic almost dropped his mug. Vic possibly had feelings for Hanna?!
Sure, he had seen them around and he knew that he was a bit shy about asking for assistance when he needed it, but... Wow. That was big.
"Well, partners do have to spend a lot of time with one another... That's why there's not many different-gender duos. Eh, we'll see. Keep an eye out for me, okay? You are my eyes and ears for this thing."
With a wink, Jamie set down his mug and glanced around the room. He didn't think that anyone was listening in. Only one person had an ear robotised and Sierra was too busy making sure that Lucy didn't get into any trouble...again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Hanna looked at him. "How long have your hands been out of calibration?" She was always concerned about him. She used to only care about herself but Vic did something to her. Plus he never told her anything and she was always so worried.

Adrian did a mock salute. "Sir yes sir." He sat back a little. "So any other exciting news?" He didn't want to leave because it meant physical and mental tests and training from the government goons.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Lucy sat back and pouted again, jutting out her bottom lip and staring at Jamie and Adrian. She looked at Sierra and then back at the two guys, wishing she could hear them, they had such interesting gossip.
"I'll get yer skittles laterrrr....." She whined, still wanting to know but Sierra's stoic face said she wasn't gonna tell.
She stood after a moment, her staring now focused on Sierra, and took their trays to the deposit station. She returned quick enough to grab Sierra and pull her to the two guys, plunking her down in a seat next to hers.
"Hi there. SO... I am no good at eavesdropping, sooooo I figured I just sit here and listen. Also.. is this new team made up of good looking males?" She asked, resting her chin in her palm and fluttering her lashes.
When she wanted something, she wanted something and few things would hold her back.

Victor held his hands up for her to look and bit his lip with a shrug. "Dunno.. maybe.. a few days.. or a week or so.. Didn't really bother me..." He muttered, like a child being caught sneaking cookie dough from the bowl.
He looked up at her with a timid smile, "Sorry.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:10 am

The mechanic chuckled to himself. Ah, even with boring times, Adrian did help him get through it all. He was sure that if he had a grouch then he would have quit by now.... Not that that was easy.
"Nope, that's it," he announced, "other than..."
Jamie raised a brow as Lucy dragged a neighbouring seat and plonked down by him, literally invading his personal space by being so close. He gave a sigh, glancing between the female duo with a frown on his face. By the looks of things, the cyborg had overheard what they had said and fed it to Lucy.
And now he was going to be interrogated.
He simply gave a shrug, "The mechanic that I saw was a guy, so..."
Hopefully that would keep her away long enough. There was no point lying to Lucy. She would just prise it out with force.
That girl could be lethal with a screwdriver.
"And thanks for being nosey, Sierra," he grumbled sarcastically, "This is meant to be confidential."

The cyborg shrugged, "You shouldn't talk so loudly, then."
She didn't get sarcasm.
But as she leant back in her seat, she gave a sigh. She really didn't want to be sitting there. Plus, if they took too long then the workers watching them would only break up the gossiping.
Glancing over her shoulder, she watched as the one who forced her to eat continued to glare at her.
"I'm leaving," Sierra announced, "I can't be arsed with this."
And with that, she stood up and began to leave.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Hanna was oiling his joints when he answered. "Vic! A week or so? You shouldn't wait that long!" She didn't mean to be so harsh but she cared about him. "The circuit board may need to be rewired. This may take longer than expected..." She searched through her toolbox until she found what she needed. Hanna let out a sigh and looked up at him. "You know you don't have to wait that long to get me to fix you up. Right?"

Adrian had calculated eight different ways that could've gone by the time Sierra left. Five of which made him laugh. He finally turned to Lucy. "What makes you think that we have all the gossip?" A guard eyeballed them. He would decide to break them up in a minute. He hated how well he could calculate these things.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Lucy's eyes were shining with possibility and excitement, though her face fell when Sierra left.
"I'll see ya in the shop after yer check up, kay girlie?" She called after her. As Sierra's permanent personal mechanic she was given the intimate details and schedule of her days, hell, Lucy practically knew more about what Sierra was going to do than she did.
Lucy returned her attention to Adrian and Jamie, a slow smile planting itself on her lips.
"Because I have a Cyborg friend who really is good at listening... And I am too... Ugh...Stanley is making his way over here.. what a drag, well, later ladies." She blew the two of them a kiss as she got up to leave.
She skipped by the approaching guard and winked, leaving him confused and blinking with a gaping mouth.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Sierra grumbled under her breath. There was no time to have moments to yourself. 24/7 the watch was on you. Even if she wanted to go have a five minute break in her room, they'd be on her in ten seconds, telling her to move along and get to the training room.
Wrapping her wooly cardigan around her a little tighter, the girl gave a sigh. Padding along with bare feet, she ignored the rooms which she passed, the rooms of her fellow cyborgs, every one the same. Each with a bed, with a
She slipped through the double doors at the end, exiting the clean living quarters maze of corridors where the people in lab coats ran around. Standing at the edge of the corridor, she waited until she had a gap to get out safely before taking the first right turning, and then the door, second to the left, to Room B128, one of the check-up rooms. Upon entering, she watched as one of the other cyborgs was just getting finished off, being handed a piece of paper to give to the mechanic.
The guy in the lab coat, he was one of the people who was in the room when she first woke up. He smiled a lot. He certainly did back then.
"See you tomorrow," he murmured to the other one, a thick Scottish accent coming through, "We'll test if you've been fixed properly."
Stepping to the side, the other cyborg slipped through the door, offering her a smile. She just ignored him and leant against the wall, watching the scientist glance up from his clipboard to her.
"Good morning...Sierra," he smiled, reading her name off of the paper in front of him, "Looks like you need a full check up today. Let's get started, shall we?"
As if she needed any more proof that she was going on a mission.
Brilliant.

Jamie frowned to himself as Lucy skipped away. Though she was really quite sweet, she did flirt with everything with two legs, whether those legs were made of flesh or robot parts, she didn't care.
Eh, they've tangoed before, back when she first turned up.
Whatever.
"Right, get to B126. You know the drill," he sighed, standing up, "I'll be there in a bit."
Patting his pal on the shoulder, the mechanic threw his hands in his pockets and walked down to the rec room, where he could formulate a plan for the day.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Hanna... (( Idk what to post.Bookie forgot to post Victor Sad ))

Adrian nodded. He hoped everything with him was in top shape or else Jamie would get chewed out for not taking proper care of his cyborg. It wasn't fair considering some cyborgs just wouldn't tell their mechanics anything. A lot of mechanics got fired because of it. Josh hadn't noticed anything wrong with his parts but you couldn't always tell.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 am

(UGH- OMG- I AM SO SORRY)
Lucy slid into her desk at the Mechanic's ward and clicked one of the many buttons embedded into the wood. A lovely hiss sounded as her mini fridge slid out of it's hiding place and she pulled open the door whilst smiling like the cat who caught the canary.
A bag of skittles?
Perhaps a bottle of pop?
Why, yes. She did have those items.
Lucy liked her sweets and her junk food. No one could stop her from getting what she wanted.

Victor smiled bashfully at her with a shrug and rested back in the chair.
"Sorry.. I just hate to make you work too much.." He replied.
She was so thoughtful. A slight grinding of his gears made him grimace, perhaps he had better take better care of himself. Perhaps that was a good idea.
"So.. I heard.. that there will be a new partnership coming in.." He murmured, attempting small talk.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Jamie gave a sigh, walking into the Mechanics Ward for himself. It was a pretty simple-looking room, with plenty of space to move and tinker, with tools and the like hanging about everywhere.
He took a seat at his desk, the one that just so happened to be behind Lucy's. With a jealous frown on his face, he watched as the younger mechanic produced the bag of sugary sweets and pop.
He wanted that.
Swinging around in his chair, he wheeled himself up to Lucy's desk, "Can you build me one of those in my desk, if I ask nicely?"
Quickly, he flattered his eyelids and shot her a wink, just as she would when she would try and ask for a favour.

Sierra did some tests and stuff.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Hanna turned off his cloaking device so she could see his hands. "Yeah I heard that. It's kind of exciting. Did you hear that you might be going on a mission?" She looked down at his hands and bit her lip. "I have to re calibrate these so don't freak out when you can't feel your hands while I work." She started working and knew he was trying to change the subject. "And, Vic? It's my job to work. So you don't have to feel bad." She smiled at him before continuing to work on his hands.

Adrian waited to be called in for his tests. When he walked in the room the doctor led his to a cot. "You're getting a full exam today." Oh great, just what he wanted...
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Lucy watched him with impassive eyes, chugging some of her soda and grabbing a handful of chips from the hag she held. She pulled a face of pleasure as if the chips were the best damn things on the planet and made an extra effort to take time licking each finger.
"Hmmm...how nicely could you ask?" She hummed, a slow grin on her face.
She appreciated his attempt to be seductive, it was kind of cute on his face. She had played with him once, when she was a newbie here. Their fling had been short and sweet, nothing said after it, but she did enjoy it.
She pursed her lips,she didn't know whether to be a bit cruel or help the fellow out. It was in her nature to help him out, but she'd let him struggle for it, just a little bit.
She may have been nice but she wasn't without needs.

Victor smiled thinly, every time she had to calibrate his limbs he always got a slight pinch of terror in his brain. Flashes of memories.
Blood.
He couldn't feel his hands.
And then nothing for a while.
Always the same thing, he held his breath and closed his eyes for it, his jaw clenched as he was thrown into the vortex of memories, yet again. Perhaps this was another reason he neglected to tell her of his bodily mishaps.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:37 pm

How much could he beg?
Well, he did want a fridge. That way he could snack as he made plans of attack, how he would tinker about with Adrian's mechanics. That way he wouldn't be hungry as much, either.
But damn, those chips looked so good. All salty and saturated-fatty... His mouth was literally watering as he watched her, licking every last one of her fingers as if she was savouring the taste of liquid gold.
Damn her.
"Please, Miss Harrow," he began softly, "May you please install me a mini fridge in my desk? I would really appreciate it... Plus, I can give you all of the gossip about this place you could ever want. I've been here for almost six years; I know more stuff than you could ever imagine."
With a sly smile on his face, he sat back a little further into his chair. And what girl didn't want the latest, the juiciest gossip around? All things made their way to little old Jamie, and she certainly knew that. And if there was one way he would definitely get his mini fridge installed, it would be by that.

Sierra continued with her tests and stuff, almost finished up.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Hanna finished his hands and turned the cloaking device back on. "All done. How do they feel? They should be damn near perfect. I need you to pass your exam- which, by the way, is in twenty minutes." She wipe her hands off on her jumper and smiled at him. "So... How are they?" She grabbed his hand and squeezed. "Can you feel that the way you should?"

Adrian continued his tests.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Lucy sent an appraising look over his desk, judging how long it would take her and gave him a rough sigh, setting the bag aside. She stretched and made her way over to the neat thing, tapping along the surface.
It wouldn't be too bad, he'd need to get her the scraps to make it but she could do it in a day or two.
"Fine.. But yer gonna need to get yer own supplies. I'll build it and give you the list but you gotta get the stuff.. You better love me for this." She said finally, running a hand through her short hair.

Victor blushed, feeling her hand in his. He could feel her temperature, her pulse, her breaths. He smiled.
"Perfect.." He felt his gaze heat up lightly as he watched her, "Uh.. um.. How about my legs now?"
He couldn't like her in the way he did, it was unprofessional. He smiled awkwardly and patted the shiny metal.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Get in there.
"Pfft, Lucy, who doesn't love you?" Jamie smirked, "I'll get you your supplies when Adrian goes on his little mission. Thank you, lovie."
With a sugary sweet smile, he gave a sigh. Now he would have his own snacks and drinks whenever he wanted it! Yippee!
Pulling open the drawer, he suddenly remembered what the guys in lab coats had said to him that morning. Well, seeing as Adrian was one of the first Cyborgs created, he was entrusted with many secrets as well as many papers.
It was brilliant.
"Oh! And this is for you," he sang, "Looks like you're going to have to wait to install my lovely new fridge."
Slipping the file towards her, he picked up his own and flicked through the front of it, making little noises as he did, just to tease the girl slightly.

"And...you're done."
Just what Sierra wanted to hear. With a full-body medical, it could easily take it out of you. Monitoring heart rates on the treadmill, blood tests, and, of course, testing that your mech was working properly.
"It seems that you're all set. I would fine-tune your eye slightly as you had some problems with the colours... Apart from that, you've passed," he said, no tone in his voice.
Hopping off of the table, she took the piece of paper which he was holding out and left the room pretty sharpish. There was no point in sticking around. That man had no humour. He didn't want to chat. He couldn't have cared less if he said that any of the cyborgs were unfit to function anymore.
Running a hand back though her blondey bob, the girl sighed, heading down to the Shop, making sure to cut by the Mech Rec room to tap on the large window there.
She was talking with Jamie? Wearing a smile?
"...I thought that that was over with?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Hanna nodded and grabbed the oil again and her wrench. She turned off his cloaking device again and went to work. She tightened some bolts and oiled his joints. "How long have your legs been bothering you?" She suspected it was a while but she wasn't gonna call him out on it.

Adrian continued his tests.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 am

Lucy raised an eyebrow, he certainly hadn't met three of the guards that she'd done and dropped. They didn't take kindly to her hump and dump ways, she had been pretty clear from the start though.
Lucy never did long relationships, she didn't do commitment to anyone who wasn't her parents or close friends. Her close friend group mainly consisted of Sierra.
She sighed but was pulled out of her head by Jamie's over exaggerated faces as he read through the mission file.
She bit her lip and dove for the extra one, fingers scrabbling in curiosity for it's contents to be known to her. She stuck out her tongue in concentration as she read through the summary, frowning at points and tapping the card stock of the outer folder.
"They've got us on a bigger team than usual... and they have our stealthier borgs out on this one, save for Vic..We doin' a Recon?" She asked, looking up at him a grin on her face.
She was excited for this one, she'd just updated Sierra's eye and it was perfect. She couldn't wait to see her use it for the mission.
She was pulled from her smile with Jamie to look at a bemused Sierra, speak of the devil and he shall appear.
"Whaa... Nah, Me an Jamie? No way.. Not gonna happen again.. I mean, no offense, but like.. I like him like a friend now. It'd be unprofessional to.. uh.. do him.. again.. Plus I know him.. so it'd be wierd." She said shaking her head.

Victor blushed lightly as he looked down at her, shrugging out an answer. "I dunno.. they weren't too bad until this morning.. they just ached a bit like normal.. for about a week or two.. maybe a month.."
He grimaced lightly at the loss of feeling, a few flash backs popping up and making him grit his teeth and tighten his grip on the chair. He wasn't afraid though.
He couldn't be.
Hanna was there.
He was safe.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Standing there with a brow raised, Sierra watched as her friend began to fluster. As if there was any greater sign that she was lying than the way that she was tripping over her words, the way that her cheeks reddened or the way that she had begun to fiddle with the edge of her shirt -- what she observed to be a sign that she was, indeed, nervous.
"Whatever," the girl sighed, hardly convinced, "Doctor said that I need tweaking. You can read me the file meanwhile...and give Vic and Hanna their's."
Waving to the other file which Lucy had opened up, the cyborg gave a frown. She really was a nosey one. She couldn't have just waited to see in another hour or two who their mission buddies was, could she?
Apparently not.
"Come on."
And with that, she stepped back from the window and slowly began the walk to the Shop.

Jamie sat back in his seat, smiling.
Oh, she really only just saw him as a friend. Really?
He gave a small chuckle, running his hand back through his hair. It seemed to be that they'd get a few moments together on the mission, when the cyborgs were doing their thing and they had to remain close to fix them at the end of the day.
He'd have to see what would happen then.
"Most people do other people when they know them, Lovie," he smirked, "It's called making a family."
But he guess that it gave an insight to her character, that. The true reason why she was like she was.
The thing was lonely.
"But move along. Get me my list ASAP and I'll give you a handsome reward."
With a wink, he got back to his work.
His mother had always told him that he was handsome.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Hanna tightened the las bolt in his knee and oiled the joints. She kept a hand on his knee without realizing it as she turned the cloaking device back on. "Okay done. How do you feel now?" He had an exam in five minutes and she needed to hurry and finish tweaking what she could. "Feel any better?"

Adrian was almost finished with his exam.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum