Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Tick Tock Timebomb

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tick Tock Timebomb - Page 4 Empty Re: Tick Tock Timebomb

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Hanna looked up at Victor. "Oh. No its fine. I'm just... I'm not hungry." She knew what she was going to do. And even though every fiber of her being was against it, she was going to talk to Jamie while everyone was packing. She needed his help. She was spaced out, thinking about what the consequences would be if she got caught.

Adrian nodded and took a bite of his slop. "Yeah, it just seems kinda sketchy this time around. As he watched Hanna he could she the wheels turning in her head- no pun intended- as she made her decision.

LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

(nah bb, just a little confused :PAlso, hope you don't mind some of the little liberties I took with this post.. and we've been talking about the new set of Borg and mech, do you want me to make another charrie for one of them?)
Lucy looked up from her mess of gruel, the prisoner food thing was getting old, and paused her bitter contemplation of the humankind to address Sierra.
She swallowed slowly and bit her lip.
"...I...I think so yes.. but.. I think this isn't any ordinary..person.. I think they might be.. a potential cyborg or perhaps...something more unlucky.." She responded somberly.
It was no cute and fluffy thing to become a cyborg, if current company's experiences were true, and the candidates weren't... weren't treated the best, usually lost souls with an unlucky set of DNA strands. Lucy grimaced, it had been a while since the last new borg, too many of the little newbie's bodies' reject the tech. The worst thing was, was when you were the one who installed it, there was a little rotation for the existing mechanics, they were shifted in to work alongside the doctors.
Most borgs didn't know, it was a private thing between the mechanics, kind of like soldiers with war stories, and Lucy found herself looking in Jamie's direction with a sad look in her eyes.
She shook it off and forced a smile, Sierra needn't worry more than she normally did. It couldn't be all that bad, they were getting a new team mate! Plus the group would meet the newer partnership too.
So.
Not that bad.

Victor frowned a little, though he looked down before she could catch it. She had been very distant, ever since she re-calibrated him.
Was she mad that he hadn't told her earlier?
Was that it?
She sad it wasn't anything to do with him..
What was wrong? It bugged him that something was bugging her so much, she was the nicest person he knew, and she was his mechanic. They were as close as people could get in this place.
"Hanna." He said finally, clenching his metal fists as he steeled himself, "What's wrong? Really? I know something isn't right..and.. I'm worried... is it the mission? Can I do anything? Tell me?"
He looked at her with pleading eyes.
This had never happened before and he was worried.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:51 pm

(Go for it! I don't mind a bit of adding your own things. I've only really got the idea for a rough plot -- just as long as its plausible Very Happy Umm, I don't mind. You can if you want. I might have to make another character anyway -- not one of the new cyborg pair. LA, if you want to make another than you can, too. But I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do Smile)

Sierra furrowed her brows as she watched Lucy's brain tick over. Having spent so much time with her, she could pretty much read her like a book.
And it was obvious that she was worried.
Giving a shaky sigh, the girl picked up her spoon and swallowed a tiny spoonful of the slop, gently getting her stomach used to the strange texture.
It tasted slightly spicy that day, but was slightly gelatinous. It was rather strange.
But could the gov be working on some new cyborgs? Was what Lucy said was true? Were they going to be working on something new?
...would she become outdated?
They could have a new update, something which would make her unwanted. They were probably working on some parts for the brain; they usually were. She was made of some of the older gear.
All of those thoughts were honestly making her feel sick.
"I guess we'll see," Sierra murmured, pushing the mush about her plate, "We'll know soon."

Jamie gave a small nod to Adrian, "I'm sure it'll be fine."
Glancing over to Lucy, though, he gave her a small, weak smile. He could see that Sierra was beginning to panic about the missions. Though most pairs did, that little 'Borg seemed to more than most.
She'd probably have a heart attack if she knew what was going on with the new cyborg.
Then again, most of the crew probably would have done. The labcoats didn't think that the cyborgs were people, that was the problem. They didn't care about the turmoil they went through.
That was why so many weren't making it through at recent times.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Hanna shook her head. "I'm fine, Vic, really." She looked over at Jamie with her mind made up. "Vic, I really am fine. But I'm going to get a head start on packing. I'll meet you at the garage?" She didn't wait for him to reply, just flashed him a smile and rushed over to Jamie and Adrian. She put her hands on the table but didn't sit down. "Okay. So its obvious to you and your buddy that I have feelings for Victor and I get that this is a short mission but if your deal is still on the table, I'm... I'm good with it." and with that she walked off as fast as she could.

Adrian looked confused. "What offer? Did you offer to help them get together?" He hated it when Jamie did that and didn't tell him. He looked over at Victor. "I guess I really need to talk to him now..."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 pm

(timeskip here perhaps?Or soon to the mission?)
Lucy rubbed the back of her neck and began to force the slop down her throat with the promise of the frozen mac and cheese lingering in the back of her head.
She just had to eat enough so it didn't seem too suspicious, with a look up at Sierra she set her mind on sharing it. A little grin sat on her face now, so delicious creamy goodness would be the best thing before a hard mission. She reached out to tap Sierra on the hand and licked her lips before winking, a little sigh that they came up with.
She had better food.
Just eat enough.
With a sudden thought she pulled a slip of paper from her pocket and began to jot down a quick list for Jamie, the pen materializing from somewhere in her pink hair. She stood quickly, nodding to her borg, and sauntered up behind Jamie, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her lips by his ear.
Simple flirtation between friends.
"For your present..."She whispered while slipping the paper into his shirt with a grin.
She made her way back to the mech labs, a little wave to Sierra to follow when she was ready.

Victor was left a little shell shocked and less hungry than before, which, for him, was rather out of character. He ate almost anything, his tech burning all of his calories so he always felt a ravenous hunger.
But.
Not now.
The moment was made all the more confusing as the silverware stuck to his hands, the metal bowl too, and he was left a bit upset with tableware magnetized to his stupid hands.
His sad face was all the more pathetic.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 pm

(Yeah, I'm going to do a timeskip -- not now, I need my sleep, so sorry -.- Umm, I'll probably take it to the packing stage, just before they head out so that Hanna and Jamie can talk about Vic and Adrian can interrogate Vic on Hanna... Sound good, everyone?)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm

((yupperooni))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Timeskip.

The mechanic ran his hand back through his hair and sighed, eyeing up the collection of bags in front of him, "I think that's everything."
He had no idea how many times he had to check over his gear in those last few hours. Even though he was often the first to be fully packed up, he never was the first one done and dusted.
Hey, he was nervous. Missions always did that to him. Even though he wasn't one of the cyborgs, it was still hard on him.
...plus, he worried for Adrian.
"It'll all be fine," he murmured under his breath, zipping up one of his bags.
He was always fine. He had one of the cleanest records when it came to success rates. He hadn't had any major scrapes.
And if that wasn't enough, they had a good team. Though he hadn't worked with Hanna and Lucy together before in the past, he had worked with them both on separate occasions. They both seemed decent.
Finally looking up from his bags, Jamie glanced over to the other girls on the other side of the room, shooting a small smile at Lucy.
But it was Hanna who he had on his mind.
Not in that way.
Ever since she had mentioned to him that she liked Vic, all he could think about was how he was going to get the two of them together. Of course, it was very risky and any signs or suspicions could cost them their lives, but...
Well, if it was true then they would have to give it a go.
"You guys all right?" he asked in their general direction, "Think you're set?"
The thing was with Jamie, though, even though none of them were actually assigned to be the leader of the group, he liked to think that he was. Why? Because, in his opinion at least, he had the most experience.

Sierra hated the suits they had to wear. The LabCoats said that they were specifically designed to include features such as 'thermal and heart rate gauging', 'anti-damage technology' all put together for an 'optimal performance'.
They just made her feel so bare and exposed. It was ironic, really. When they were designed to make them as safe as possible. But being that tight, especially around her neck, it only made her feel uncomfortable.
And they didn't even have pockets.
And the colour was horrendous. It was a strange blue-grey.
They were a direct contrast to her baggy tees and woolly cardigan.
Well, her skinny jeans didn't had holsters for the pistolets either. Though they were empty at the time, they still felt strange just hanging there.
Of course, no weapons were administered until they all were on the plane. Just in case. Who knew what a stressed out borg could do?
So, as Sierra sat there, swinging her legs, staring at the wall, trying not to think about was about to happen to them.
Waiting was the worst bit.
They were going to be called any minute, then. She could feel it. And perhaps that was why her stomach was churning.
Or maybe that was just the sickly, cheesy goodness of the mac and cheese Lucy had fed her. She knew that wouldn't work well with her. Still, she was hungry.
And she needed the energy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Hanna nodded. She didn't really hear Jamie's question though. Vic was on her mind, she could be putting him in danger by going to Jamie. She didn't think about that at the time, she hadn't been thinking at all at the time. Shoving the final piece of equipment into her toolbag- she didn't like boxes, they were too clunky- she slung her two bags over her shoulder. "Well, I'm about as ready as I'll ever be."

Adrian hated packing, always had. He usually just threw whatever in a bag. Sometimes a couple of snacks and an extra one of those awful suits. And by snacks he meant water and those god awful "protein bars" the cafeteria whipped up for borgs on missions. He didn't need much else. He looked over at Victor and Sierra. Sierra seemed zoned out so he thought of this as the perfect moment. He strode over to Victor and put an arm over his shoulder, walking him away from the other seemingly stressed Borg. "So, Vic, how's it going?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 am

Lucy:
She caught that little smile, it sent a bit of a frown to her face but she smiled back nonetheless, turning away before he could see her try and decipher that look. What the hell did that mean?
Was it simple?
Was it just one of those, 'we can do this, comrade!' looks? Or was it 'I'm looking forward to our alone time....comrade...' looks?
Lucy bit her lip and focused on pushing the crates into the truck a little harder.
She was always the first to finish packing, which meant the first to load everything up, though she usually stopped after Sierra's and her own boxes. Now the crates served as things to vent out her frustration with the whole situation and it was all too soon that they were put away.
Lucy stormed over to Sierra and sighed and handed her, her sweatshirt, grumbling a reason that was all for Sierra's sake before thrusting it into her hands. None of the 'borgs liked the suits, and to be honest they truly were right out of some old fashioned Anime. Skin tight, with material that looked like latex; though it was some fancysmancy tight weave spider silk body armor crap, and did a right good job of emphasizing certain bodily features.
Mama Lucy came out with a 'these things are too risque, you better cover up',

Victor looked startled for a moment, Adrian's arm acquainting itself with his shoulder. Victor was rather particular about contact, few actually were brave enough to do it aside from Hanna or Lucy. Though both for different reasons, Lucy was just fancy free and always flirting with dangerous stuff when Hanna was sweet and caring and his Mechanic.
But Adrian. Victor wasn't sure about Adrian.
"I am fine... how are you?" He responded cautiously unsure on how to continue.
The material of their suits creaked lightly as it rubbed together and Victor was once again reminded about how form fitting they were and how he felt inclined to stay in the shadows. Where was his jacket when he needed it?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Swinging his bags onto his back, the mechanic gave a rough sigh, watching as Lucy started to storm around the place, heaving boxes all over the shop. He didn't get the sudden change. Before she was almost skipping, lost in her mind, secretly putting packets of sweets into Sierra's things.
Then he spoke.
He didn't get the female race.
And over there, on the other side of the room, was Hanna, stuck in her mind and her thoughts. Well, obviously, Vic was on her mind as well as the mission. What she had said...
Jamie gave a rough sigh, walking over to the loading bay and putting his bags down by the side. He ran his hand back through his hair and made his way over to her, heading for the general crate of things right next to her.
"Are you sure?"
His eyes didn't look at her. Instead, they eyed up the box, almost as if he was trying to work out how he was going to pick it up. He kept his voice as low as possible, moving his lips only a fraction to prevent the cameras picking up on too much.
They were dastardly, they were.
"Before I do anything, you have to be. If this messes up, it isn't going to be just a case of 'get over it'. It's going to be dangerous."
Yes, he was trying to word it so that it could sound like they were just talking about a strategy for the mission. There was a high chance that people were listening to them. Until they left the plane and set up, that was how it was going to be, unfortunately.

Sierra couldn't have put her jumper on any quicker. As soon as she slipped on the baggy knit, a huge wash of relief washed over her. She hated the way some of the men stared. Sure, she was used to some of them giving Lucy some of those looks, but never her.
It just didn't make her feel comfortable.
The only problem was, especially if The General was on the plane, her sweater would be immediately taken off of her. She knew it. It wasn't part of the 'regulation'. Once or twice she got away with it, but... He said that if he saw it again he would throw it out of the hatch mid-air.
"Thanks," she murmured weakly, crossing her arms across her chest, "We all packed?"
Generally Lucy helped her pack up her things, though usually it was just stuffing her back with sweets and treats for when they were on the mission. The 'protein bars' were even worse than the gruel -- they were literally sawdust with a pinch of cinnamon. She didn't have too much, anyway. The 'Borgs never did.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:51 pm

She reached down to pick up the box. "Let me help you with that." She waited until he picked up the other side.
They slowly made there way over to the loading dock. "I'm sure- but only if Victor is for this too. I'm not putting him in any danger he doesn't want to be in." Hanna spoke barely loud enough for him to hear. She needed this. She needed to know if this was just a mild crush or actual feelings. She'd never really had feelings for anyone before so she didn't know what it was like.

Adrian dropped his voice low and stopped walking. He turned to face Victor as he dropped his arm back down to his side. "Okay I'm just going to get to the point. Word around the block is that you have a thing you Hanna-Banana over there and I know for a fact that she may or may not have a thing for you. What I want to know is if it's true." He turned and looked at Hanna and Jamie talking, noticing the determined look on her face that she usually reserved for when she was tinkering.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Lucy shrugged at Sierra, pulling her tank top down a little bit and pushing her breasts up a bit, if they were all too busy staring at her, then they wouldn't notice Sierra with her sweater.
A sweater that had skittles in the pockets, that Lucy hoped Sierra would find. She sent the girl a wink as she readjusted the arms of her mechanic's jumper so they were tied a little lower, a bit of her lower tummy showing and she admired her handiwork in the reflection of the metal plating of the plane. Perfectly whorish, with a side of cute and innocent on the face, like she didn't know she was being so slutty. It was definitely enough to keep the eyes on her.
She smiled at Sierra again and nodded.
"Everything is go.. and with me like this you should be able to keep the sweater.. just keep a few steps behind me and you should be good. Also," She lowered her voice,"Check the pockets."
Lucy eyed some of the guards, or babysitters, as they entered the take off zone, batting her eyes as they took her promiscuous look in.
Plan was go.

Victor, grew rigid at Adrian's words; eyes darting over to Hanna with a look that could only be described as disbelieving hope. His mouth went dry and breath stopped for a moment.
No.
She didn't.
She couldn't...
He was a ...
What?
He looked at Adrian's straight face and then longingly back to Hanna, face beginning to blush.
"I..I..I...She's.." He stuttered, finding himself unable to talk.
Was that fluttering feeling joy? Fear? A mix of both? He couldn't tell, but he did know that he felt a certain warmth in his head when he thought of hugging her close and kissing her hair.
"Yes..." He whispered, still staring at her with a furrowed brow.
Maybe he loved her just a little bit.
He turned his head down though, his yearning crashing down around him into spikes and eyes growing cold.
"But.. There's the rule. Nothing can.. Can happen..We..Can't.." He replied, and though his face was hard his voice was soft and sad.

(okay guys, just a little reminder- Victor is rather large and kinda scary looking.. but is a giant teddy bear as you know.. so just a little thingy..idk why it's important...but it is)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:06 pm

(I always mix up Adrian and Vic when it comes to appearance in my head -.-)

The mechanic gave a nod, walking backwards with the large crate. He understood. They didn't even know if Vic was into her...
Well, they had very strong suspicions backed by decent evidence from many sources, but he hadn't heard anything from the horse's mouth.
But that was what Adrian was for.
"I'm sure that it'll be fine," he murmured, trying to be reassuring.
He just didn't want to tell her about the last time it happened -- mechanic and cyborg. That was why they tended to stray away from having mixed-sex pairings, just in case.
"Just... For now, remember to breathe."
Setting the crate down by the plane, Jamie wiped the small beads of sweat from his brow. He had no idea what all of that stuff was, but it definitely was heavy.
Well, he wasn't the muscliest guy around. Hanna was probably stronger than him. Lucy certainly was.

A brow raised up on Sierra's brow, quizzing what Lucy was doing with herself. It didn't take her long to realise, though, that she was taking all of the attention.
A small smile played on her lips, "Thank you."
Though it would possibly cause her problems long-term, Lucy still made herself look like a bit of a tart. She usually did that, to be fair, especially when the LabCoats were watching her like a hawk and she was a piece of meat.
Reaching into her pocket, though, the 'Borg couldn't help but laugh ever so slightly, the softest little chuckle known to man. The rustling of the packet was enough to make her heart a little happier. Who didn't like pure sugar?
"Thank you," she murmured again, daring not to open it quite yet, "I owe you a million."
She truly did.
And as the guards walked in, Sierra ducked her head slightly, hiding behind Lucy and her protruding chest. If the guards were there then they weren't far away from leaving. Most of the crates were packed and they just needed to load themselves on.
For their new mission.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Hanna nodded ever so slightly and started to walk over to see if Vic was ready but noticed him and Adrian talking and backed off. The problem with being so steely is that you don't make many friends, which is her biggest problem. She watched from her own little corner as the guards walked in, which meant they only had about five minutes before they left. She sighed and waited for departure notice.

Adrian shrugged and started to back away towards Jamie as goons filed in. "She said she was willing to try if you were." He walked over to Jamie nonchalantly. "Everything is confirmed, but he seems sort of hesitant to try anything..." He stopped all talk of plans and waited for departure.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Lucy took a deep breath and began the fluttering eyelashes and the biting of the lip and the simpering little posture, watching as the VIPs got on ahead of them, the General being one.
Lucy bit back a snarl, she hated that man and the way he treated Sierra, her Borg.
The little bitch.
To calm herself Lucy took a glance over to Jamie, absently wondering if he noticed, not that she cared if he noticed, it was just a side thought that didn't matter much, because she didn't really care what he thought, because he was just a friend, and she didn't see him in any other way, it was not important.
Not at all.

Victor rubbed his hands, fidgeting whilst in thought, his head heavy with the information and the consequences. Hanna was definitely worth breaking the rules for, but he wasn't, not really. The amount of time he worried her? Times he troubled her?
She didn't deserve more trouble than what she already had from him.
But the back of his head whispered of the way her hair smelled and the way she'd look in his jacket and the way she smiled for him. Sweet little murmurings that had him close his eyes in pained bliss. They couldn't.
He couldn't risk her getting in trouble.
In losing her for good.
But... that bliss.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

(Nice avatar, LA Razz)

Jamie's eyes followed the VIPs walking through the hanger, brows furrowing slightly as he tried to read their lips as to what they were discussing. Surely it was about the mission, what with them leaving in next to no time.
Sighing, he turned back to Adrian, "Well, it looks like we're going to have a couple forming soon."
A small smirk rose to his lips, lifting the corner of his mouth. He didn't know why he liked the thought so much. They were quite cute together, what with her being the shy not-talking-to-others type and him the big-burly type... He could easily protect her.
They should just call him Cupid.
"Right, are we set?" he murmured, mostly to himself.
Glancing around all of his things, he looked over to the other 'Borgs in the room...then to Lucy...who looked rather...nice. His brow raised, eyeing her up and down.
What was she up to? He certainly hadn't noticed Sierra hiding in her sweater. If that was what she was going for then she was doing a good job.

The little cyborg watched as The General boarded the plane, other soldiers saluting as he did. She knew that they would have to get on any minute.
Letting out a shaky breath of air, her eyes trailed over to see Hanna standing in the corner and then Vic in the middle of the room rubbing his hands. As she chewed on the edge of her jumper, she watched as one of the soldiers began making way over to where the group were situated. He stopped a little short and gave a salute, his face as straight as a pin.
"Mechanics, Cyborgs. Notice that departure is in five. Finalise your belongings and board the plane immediately."
He looked around the entire group as he spoke, though she couldn't help but notice the way that his eyes lingered on Lucy a little too much. Sure, she seemed to soak up the attention, but... Sierra didn't like her friend being stared at like that. It made her want to do something to stop him.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:31 am

(thanks lol I don't like taking normal pictures Razz )

Hanna noticed Vic fidgeting and decided to walk over. "Hey, how're you feeling?" she laid a hand on his arm. She was concerned that he was over stressed about the mission like she was. "I know this mission is a bit... Weird... And I don't want you upset..." She felt suddenly awkward and super shy around him but she pushed through it just waiting to board.

Adrian watched the VIPs get on, occasionally glancing at Hanna and Victor. She put her hand on his arm and he felt a pang of jealousy. Not because he had feelings for Hanna, but because he wanted that and he knew he'd never get it. He wasn't worth the risk of death. He wasn't worth someone's love. He was half tempted to pull the plug on this then but realized it was irrational and selfish. "Well, it looks like we're going to have a couple forming soon," he heard Jamie say. "Indeed we are..."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:26 am

Lucy sighed, and stretched, knowing how that'd look, and sighed again. She tentatively reached over and grabbed Sierra's hand to hold, sitting through the wide eyed stares and barely concealed up-downs. She almost scoffed, you'd think men that had been trained for covert spy operations could at least hide the fact that they were checking out a woman's breasts.
She looked across the way to catch Jamie's eyes, again, not that she was thinking about him, and gave him a cheeky shrug. Sure, she felt pretty good that she was attractive enough to gain the lust filled stares of soldiers but it did get a bit annoying when they turned into brainless meat sacks. No matter, this little stunt ensured her bedroll would be warmed by another anonymous body.
Alas, there was little to do about it.
"How you holding up, Ser?" She whispered gently.

Victor bit his lip as Hanna spoke, her words and Adrian's words coursing through his head. He felt hypersensitive to her touch, he could feel her pulse and see how her eyes darted up to meet his then back down. He could feel her soft breath brush against his skin in an exhale, even with the suit covering him.
It was hard to think.
He... liked her.
But.. he couldn't?
Could he?
"I..I..I... I am far from... upset.." He murmured, cheeks reddening.
He had to be careful, they were surrounded by guards and eyes that were watching their every move. They had to act.... normal.
Whatever that was.
And, as Victor's eyes zoomed in on Hanna's lips, he forgot what that meant for a moment.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: