Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Cirque de Sauvages  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Cirque de Sauvages

+5
Gifty
bookcrazI
BariJoy
Charlie
Ziva :)
9 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Cirque de Sauvages  Empty Cirque de Sauvages

Post by Ziva :) Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Welcome one and all to the Cirque de Sauvages!
You have been promised the most astounding circus show this world has ever known!
See daring feats, amazing gymnastics, the animals, the freaks!
All this for a constant low price!
Children's tickets are five dollars off!
Cirque de Sauvages  Circus10

The Cirque de Sauvages is a huge ship that docks at ports all over the world, drawing thousands of viewers from all ages. What could one circus have that would be so appealing? The answer is the worlds greatest acts, acts that would be impossible for humans. Every one of the performers has one or two powers with which to amaze the spectators. Not one of them is better than a slave, owned by the Ringleader, a notoriously evil man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a thin stature.

Please be creative about your acts, making sure no one else has claimed them first. No Mary-Sue characters- make them interesting with flaws and quirks like a normal person. Everthing else goes.

Name:
Description:
Picture (optional):
Personality:
History:
Other:
Act Name:
Act Description:

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cirque de Sauvages  Empty Re: Cirque de Sauvages

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 am

Name: Lara
Description:She has dark hair, green eyes, and tan skin. She's 5'6'', but slender, and she walks with the grace of a dancer. Lara has 4 parallel scars that run down her upper arm, so she usually wears long sleeves.
Picture (optional):

Cirque de Sauvages  B8ead510
Personality:Curious, courageous, and near irreplaceable in a tight spot, but some what socially awkward. She has a quick temper, and can be impatient.
History:She was born to poor African missionaries, originally from the U.S.A. Lara had a fascination with wild animals, and when she was young she approached a lioness and her cubs. The lioness attacked, giving her the scars that she lives with still. Slave traders found her wounded and, after she was healed, eventually sold Lara to the Ringleader.
Other:She's a great fighter, and has a weakness for really good music. She spends hours in the huge organ room located deep inside the ship, listening to it's song.
Act Name: Beast Tamer
Act Description: Along with being super fast, Lara has a rough communication with animals- she can understand their raw emotions, needs, and urges; they can understand her's. She rides, battles and taunts huge beasts on the stage, staying inches away from sharp claws, and snapping teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

i like this idea Smile

Name: Tommy
Description: Tall, around 6'8. Shaggy chocolate brown hair. Very muscular, but as light as air. Has dark brown eyes almost black. He normally wears jeans and a white v-neck. Tan. He has a huge scar/peice taken out of him from wear a shark bit him.
Picture (optional): (i know its crap but its what i got on marvel create your own super hero... he is in his circus costume...kinda, maybe i'll do one of him normally... the one of him in jeans is him normally) Cirque de Sauvages  Theshark Cirque de Sauvages  Tommy
Personality: Hates being pissed off. Very likable, he is like a big teddy bear. He is a protector.
History: He used to live on the beach, he got in a surfing accdent, almost died. He now seems strangely connected with water. He was bitten by a shark in that surfing accident, and the man who healed was the Ringleader, but he only did if Tommy aggreed to join the circus.
Other: Um, can I state his two powers. Can control water, and become almost fishlike (well he can hold his breath as long as he wants), Talk to all aquatic animals, has a closer connection with sharks
Act Name: (this might change... depending on how stupid it sounds) The Shark
Act Description: he gets in a tank filled with sharks, swims around with them, and makes them do a somewhat choreographed show. All the while creating a water show above the tank.

How was that. (he was gonna be a lion tamer but you beat me to it LOL)

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 am

((Thanx. I'm kind of glad I got it first- The Shark is a cool idea Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

((Any one else? Please?))

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

Name: Xander
Description: Pale skin, Black hair, Lean, Dark eyes
Picture: if I can find one, I might put it up Smile
Personality: Very dark, he doesn't make friends easily (his sister attributes it to his being a poor socializer), very protective of his sister
History: He ran away from home at a young age. He ran into the forest and ended up falling down an abandoned mine shaft. He lived for a long time down the mine, learning from the bats that lived there. The shadows of the mine fascinated him. He spent so much time in them, they eventually became tied to him. (Too lazy to figure out how Smile)
Other: Well... His power is Shadow. And... Ooh, after living with bats so long, to this he only eats insects and nectar. He wouldn't say no to a bit of cow blood, either. The vampire bats deep in the mine taught him a thing or about it. Smile
Act Name: Black Magic
Act Description: "Magic Tricks" with the aid of the Shadows and hypnosis.

I'll probably end up putting his sister in later, as of now, I dunno. Smile
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:21 am

Just so her power doesn't get taken, Xander's sister can control fire. If I can call dibs on that power. Smile
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:33 pm

((Thanx for joining, and yes you can call dibs on fire Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

(Yay! You make Miranda, Xander's sister, so very happy. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

(how do i do that?)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

((Glad to oblige. We'll start as soon as one or two more people join.))

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm

(Okays. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:17 pm

(yeah... you have no idea how excited i am for this chat LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 pm

((I love it when people like my chats!!! Very Happy I'm gonna go ahead and start. All new comers will be welcome.))

Lara:

From the far east edge of the sky, the sun looked down on our huge festive ship, and the ring of tigers on the top deck. Their soft paws belied there size, hardly making a sound against the worn wood as I patiently instructed them in the newest show's choreography. Around, and around, and around me they went, leaping and snarling, lunging and swiping- all on cue. While they sped up, I added my own part. A flip here, a near death experience there, all for the amusement of frustrated adults, teens on their first dates, and wide eyed little children.
Tomorrow the ship would dock, and once more be filled to the brim with passengers, but for now I enjoyed the calm of morning exercises.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Xander sat against a wall with his back facing east, sunglasses on. Why did the sun have to be so bright? Echo location isn't that hard to figure out. If bats can do it, so can humans. Xander had found that out a long time ago. He glanced over Lara. She was practicing with those tigers again. What would he be doing tomorrow while she made walking with wild animals look like it was as simple as playing with a kitten? He would be abusing the Shadows to entertain people by using false magic and mind control. He sighed and watched as Lara back flipped over one of the tigers.
(Woah, he turned out really sorta depressed. More so than I intended him to be... Aw well. -_-')
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Lara:

I dropped flat as two of my tigers soared over me, and jumped to my feet in time to sail over another, but I tripped and fell foward. Groaning softly, I sat up. We'd been practicing for and an hour- it was time for a break. With my mind, I gave the animals a picture of rest, and they laid down gratefully, as an assisstant hurried to bring water. I flopped down next to Xander. "Hiya,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Tommy-

One thing I liked about this circus, the boat. I loved water. I had come from below deck, telling the sharks, to remember to pretend to attack me at the beginning of our act. I saw Xander and Lara sitting around, so I walked up. "Hey guys."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 pm

"Hi," Xander replied. He looked at Lara. "Another practice session? Haven't you got it down yet?" She'd been working, based on the sweat beading on her forehead. She hardly was ever even out of breath. Usually the animals got tired way before she did. He removed his aviator style sunglasses and squinted at the horizon, shielding his eyes with his arm. They would be docking tomorrow and he was keeping an eye out for land.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Lara:

"Hiya, Tommy.Yes I think I've got it down, but the animals have to keep praticing," I explained, "Or they forget it,"
I followed his gaze to the horizon. "Captain says we'll make landfall by noon tomorrow,"

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Tommy (sorry another CC was on my mind ATM)-

"That's a bit later than usual." I commented. sitting down in front of the two.

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

((Everheart?))

Lara:

"Yeah, I think that storm a few days ago set us back," I used my hand to fan my face. It sure is hot here in..... Austrailian waters? I think so, but I don't usually keep track.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Xander nodded, "Good." He put his sunglasses back on. "No offense to you two, but I'm going downstairs. Wake me when we get there." With that, he stood and walked over to the stair that lead down to the sleeping quarters. He glanced at the sun. "Too goshdarned bright. Bats are smarter, night is better," he muttered to himself.
(Poor Xander he's all depressed. It probably stems from whatever made him run away from home. Hmm... I'll have to figure out his entire story tonight. I've gotten myself wondering what the heck happened to this poor boy...
Anyways, I have to go for the night. G'night! Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Lara:

"See ya," I muttered, and looked back over at my tigers. The seemed happy enough as they rolled, and played lazily in the sushine. A smile creeped to my lips. It was one of the few moments that I was truly happy here. I was glad the Ringleader was occupied with the coming show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 pm

(night)

Tommy-

"Will do." I said. I sighed when she said storm, made me think of the whole incedent that got me onto this boat in the first place.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 pm

((Adios- I wont be on tomorrow))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content