Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat Empty Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Okay... So this is a remake of the thread that has being going on on inkpop!

Characters that have been made:

Name: Amarrow Nain
Species: Shadowhunter
Looks: Long brown hair-- wavy, blue eyes- rimmed with gold, lean, muscular, tall, very fast and strong, heart shaped face and high cheekbones
Personality: She is trustworthy and fast. She is extremely lethal, strong, and kind-- to other shadowhunters, she doesn't really care about mundanes.

Seraph Name:
Stele 1: Camael; Angel of Joy
Stele 2: Izra'il; Angel of Health
Stele 3: Cassiel; Angel of Temperance

She is normally alone. She lost her parents in a battle with a greater demon, when they killed it, they died. She lives in an up-state New York apartment and always likes meeting new shadowhunters. She is talked about a lot about being quite good, but she doesn't ever hear it.

Name: Kale Redway
Personality: Hardly takes anything seriously, unless it has to do with Shadowhunters.
Lookks: Black hair to his chin, pale complexion(What do you expect from a night owl?), on the very skinny side, wears dark colored clothing.

Seraph Name:
Stele 1: Ariel: "lion of God;" angel of protection.
Stele 2: Raziel: angel chief over the thrones, guarding the secrets of the universe.
Stele 3: Anael: angel influencing love, passion and sexuality.

History: Gets in trouble a lot but he's really on the good side of the fight. Kale loves kicking demon butt and loves lovin' on the girls. He doesn't understand why his parents dislike Downworlders, that's werewolves, fairies and warlocks. When he was younger, that was one of the reasons he'd gotten in trouble a lot. Try dating a fairy with his kind of parents. Not a good outcome.

Warlock:
Name: Dru Jinx
Personality: As normal as someone his age could ever be.
Looks: Spikey blonde hair and sharp facial features, he's not tan but he's not pale either, his figure has muscle, but not like a body builder, micro dermal anchors point to his lower half, ya know.
History:
As a french man, Jinx, has come a long way, literally. He moved from Nice, France to NYC sometime in the 17th century. Over the years he had dropped his first name in favor for his last. He's lost his French accent. He expects people to listen to him, as they should or he'll turn them into a frog and step on them. With that kind of an attitude he's made many enemies and friends.

Name: Isadora (no last name. The Shadowhunter neighborhood named her)
Species: Shadowhunter
Looks: honey blond hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, pretty--not hot, more beautiful.
Personality: quick-tongued, snarky, level-headed, leader, strategist. Lithe, dexterous, quick.
Background: She was born in the City of Glass and has left it only a rare number of times. She likes to be alone with her thoughts, but when she's in a group, she takes the spotlight--she's not a spotlight hog, but she tends to be the center of attention. Her parents were murdered by demons on the night of her birth and she was raised by her entire neighborhood.

Seraph Names:
Stele 1: Israfil Angel of Judgment Day
Stele 2: Nakir Angel of Justice
Stele 3: Nisroc Angel of Freedom

Sophia (for the name is pretty :3 ) Courtesan
age 16 going on 17
human.
History : Lives in Chicago with her older sister and her sisters husband. She constantly has nightmares about a place with buildings shaped like pointed daggers and wakes up scratching at her hands a lot. She always see's little marks all over her kitten and wonders what they are.
Personality : shy, awkward, dosn't like the spot like. Loves to dress in scene but can never pull off the attitude. Can't stand cocky people. Has a stuttering problems.
looks : 5'4, kinda lanky-very slim no curves, dark-ish brown hair and a round face. she has a constant blush. big brown eyes and plush lips. loves to wear over sized black sweaters and skinny jeans. think : Emily brown o-o

Journey Nolan
Female
Vampire
Pale, Tall, model physique, long honey blonde hair, grey-green eyes
She is a simon-like vampire (if you know what I mean...), she is a leader, kind to vamps, welcoming, she is italian

If you haven't read the books and want to join here are some helpful links!!!

ENJOY!!!!

Avery

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Tue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

My charries are Amarrow and Journey!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Kale and Jinx be mine!
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Amarrow: My blades. I had left them at my house. I only had one with me, Cassiel, my best. I still felt bad without the other ones. I had started running down the street and quickly dodged another shadowhunter and a warlock. I kept speeding up and turned a sharp corner. I nearly ran into a group of mundane girl.
"Watch it!" One of them yelled. It took all of my self control not to go back and slap her in her pretty little mouth. I saw my apartment and got inside, taking all the stairs and fumbling to unlock my door. My first sight was Izra'il, my largest blade. I smiled and started looking for Camael.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow moving. I wasn't sure who could of got in my house, so I prepared for the fight.
"Cassiel." I whispered and the blade blazed up. I turned around to face the person in my house.

Amarrow: (Continued.) The light of the blade slightly illuminated the figure, showing a man with a prominent nose and some stubble. He had his teeth bared and was in a stance to fight. With one of his tightly fisted hands, he swung at me, cutting through the air with a swish noise.
“Who are you?!” I asked, staring at the man. He started moving toward me, swaying like he was drunk. He staggered and I instantly realized. Forsaken. I heard my door open and looked over. More of them. About 20 of them entered the small room. I backed up into the corner, swinging Cassiel, fiercely.
I took of a few heads and landed one deep into ones shoulder and heard the bone snap. I staggered back. I saw one pull its arm back and things started to go black. I was falling backwards and as I fell I heard the crash of a window.

------
Kale was walking back home, hands in pocket and watching the sidewalk in front of him. He heard a noise and looked around. His mistake was looking around, not up. The girl landed on him and they both fell the ground. The breath rushed out of Kale, "It is NOT a good idea to go sky diving from your bedroom window."

------------
Amarrow:
My eyes burst open and i saw the guy. he was the one from the cafe.
"Umm, about that. I wouldn't have if those damn Forsake didn't PUSH
ME!" I yelled up toward them. I hope the guy didn't recognize me.
Another thing... why were the Forsaken here, or in my house... "Are you
alright?" I asked, realizing I hadn't asked him yet.

--------------
"Yeah,
just winded, bruised, and seeing stars." Kale winced as he rubbed his
head. When he looked at his hand he saw blood on it, he wiped it on his
pants. He'd heal it later. "Are you okay? You're the one who took the
dive of death."

-----------------------
Amarrow:
I blushed a little, but my pale face probably betrayed me, making it
look worse than it was. "Yeah, I'm fine. you broke my fall." I say,
smiling a little. "I'm Amarrow." I said.

-------------------------
Once
Sophie got the girl to stop freaking out she, nervously, pointed out
all the subway entries and train stations near before breaking into a
very fast walk back down the streets. The moon was so bright now, this
scared her for some reason. Or maybe it was the scare of the spasm the
girl had gone through before that left Sophia so chilled.
Taking in a deep, shaky breath, Sophia opened the door to her house and then shrieked at what she found.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Did i do that right? >.<

Gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

"Good, I'd be so horrified if-" Kale needed to stop being a sarcastic loon. "Yeah, sure." He bowed deeply. "Kale Redway at your service. Anytime between 5PM and 4AM, really." He looked up at the window. "So what's up there?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Gaby wrote:Did i do that right? >.<

Do what? lol you're just a guest.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

oh o-o then i am doing this right

i hope....

Sophia saw the blood all over the floor before she smelled it which was some what of a mercy. She wanted to throw up the minute she did smell it. Still screaming, she backed out of the house, her hands trying to hold onto something but when she found nothing she fell back. Horrified with what she found she pushed herself back more until one more shriek escaped her throat and sent pushed herself onto her feet and ambled aimlessly down the street. "help! Help!"
oh god, jon was dead....

gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

A short ways away, Kale heard someone screaming. He took off in the direction. "Sorry. I'll catch you later," he threw over his shoulder. Kale reached inside his jacket for his Seraph blade. "Ariel." The blade glowed to life. He ran into the girl who'd been shouting for help. Grabbing her by the arms he made her face him, "What are you running from?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Tue May 11, 2010 8:33 pm

It was sophia's natural instinct to hit a stranger who took hold of her. It wasn't until the person spoke-well, yelled- and she got a good look at him that she actually stopped. "oh" she opened her mouth to say sorry but her mind was still on the blood. and something worse...she had not seen jenny there.... "blood" she choked out, her face turning pale again. "s-somthing happened. A-A-And i think my brother in law is d-death"

gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 pm

oh got it! ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 8:41 pm

When the girl spoke, it was then Kale realized who the girl was. The girl from the cafe. He didn't need to worry about that at the moment. "Dead? Well, it's a good thing you ran, whoever did it could've still been around. Do I need to take you to a phone so you can call the police?" Realizing his hands were still on her, Kale dropped them and gave her some space. "You should think about calling the police." He had realized a long time ago that not every problem in the world was his to bare. Just as shadowhunters and downworlders had theirs, the mundanes had their fair share too.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Sophia nodded, biting her lips. The cops? yeah, i wanted to find the cops right? she asked herself silently. she pulled the sleeve of her sweater up, the swirly white marks on her wrist glowing in the moon light again. The cops.... no... with out another word she turned and broke into a sprint back to the house. How did she leave jenny there? Maybe Jon was alive! maybe he wasnt.. but still her sister and her kitten were home and she needed to save them! "i'm sorry" she called to the guy, who just stared at her. she wasnt sorry for hitting him or anything- she was just sorry she had run into him again. he was just a kid-he wouldnt know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

bounce haha >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by User Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Kale sighed as the girl ran off. She really did have a thick skull. He put Ariel away as he went chasing after the girl. No matter if it was part of his world or hers, he couldn't let someone go back to something like that. Before he'd left the church he'd packed a few daggers. They seemed like the best choice in this circumstance.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

The door wasn't open anymore, that was the first thing that slowed Sophia down. "jenny?..." she whispered, quietly entering and searching through the dark for any signal of movement.
Nothing, there was nothing.
even the smell of blood is gone... Sophia noticed and her eyes flew to the floor where Jon's body....had been?
"Oh no" She gasped. His body was gone.
that may be a good thing, maybe he got up and called the cops...maybe hes up stairs with jenny and ginger... Sophia nodded, replaying that in her head as she made her way up the spiral steps, calling her family member's names in stage-whispers.
It was then that she heard a hissing sound. "Ginger?" She called and couldn't help but notice how scared she sounded. No, she told herself sternly and squaring her shoulders, I am going to help my family. Sophia didn't have the time to act on that thought, in the next moment she was flung back into a glass table by something long, slimy and loud.
"hello...girly..."
Sophia, head throbbing and arm burning with pain, looked up. Her eyes were caught within that of the thing before her.
A monster? no! no no they don't exist!
It looked half human, half snake and somehow part slug. It has a fleck tongue that waved at her and eyes like empty pits.
it moved closer to her, where its stomach touched the floor a sizzling sound filled the hallway and a smell like sulfur invaded her nose.
A nightmare, she convinced herself, this is a Nightmare...
And no one could get hurt in nightmares...
"Sophia!" it was jenny's shrill voice that sent Sophia whirling onto her feet. She grabbed a long shard of broken glass and ran towards the monster.
"jenny run!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm

hey guys Very Happy kate-unnie here.
this format is really complicated >.> how do i know if people are online? maybe i'm just being dumb Very Happy
so what's going on in the chat?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Can someone simplify what happened and tell me how I can rejoin? Neutral
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 5:40 pm

um so far Sophia found out that the snake-human-monster thingy o-o killed her brother in law jon, and is about to kill her sister jenny but since her family is all she has shell risk her life to save jenny-which is what shes doing now. The monster threw her into a glass table and now Sophia's arm is bleeding heavily but since the monster wants to attack jenny,sophia took the biggest shard of glass she could and is now running at the monster with it. I don't know if kale followed her or not o-o but i will say this
Sophia -glasses wearing, tom-boy-ish, dork- is really a shadowhunter by blood. just un aware of it.
o-o so yeah. shes at her house though.
hi hi unnie! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 5:47 pm

hi gaby-unnie Very Happy
sounds like fun! is there any way for Isadora to jump in?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm

yup she can hear the screaming or sense the monster or what ever o-o the door was left open

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 pm

The snake monster seemed to take pleasure in Sophia finally showed an emotion other than fear. When she strode forward, glass shard long and sharp like a crystal kontana in both hands, the thing tugged back and whipped its tail around to slam Sophia back down. The small framed girl cried out once in pain, her glasses had fallen from her face and she could barley see the tail come back to smack her across the wall. She heard one of her ribs snap before she felt the pain but even then it was only a hollow feeling. jenny was still screaming somewhere, she thought and tried to focus her vision. When the slimy blur finally came close enough, she grabbed the glass again and swung blindly until she felt the pressure of the glass connecting with flesh and the monster yowled.
"stupid girl!" it hissed and Sophia felt her body being lifted from the floor and over the staircase. she pushed the things tail away from her core and for a minute he let her fall down freely. Before she could scream she felt the tail wrap around her little neck. She chocked and gasped and panicked. Scratching at it but it was no use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Isadora: My back was still aching, but I ignored it. See, I have a sixth sense that tells me when there's a demon on the loose. Right now the screaming and the shouting and the snarling clued me in.
I ran through the open door way and took stock of the situation. The girl from before was advancing on a demon with a shard of glass--that would be very effective. No, I wasn't being sarcastic.
I snatched Israfil from my belt. The stele, powered by the Angel of Judgement Day glowed with eagerness.
"Israfil," I whispered the name and power flooded through me and the stele.
I sliced my blade across the creature's tentacle and he released the girl's neck.
"Move!" I shouted. His claws disturbed a few wisps of my hair as I dodge back to avoid getting my face ripped off. I struck with the stele and buried the glass blade deep into the demon's chest.
He let out a hellish roar and swept a blow across my chest. His claws ripped through my shirt and tore my skin.
"Hey, that shirt's new," I said as I darted back and readied for another attack. I positioned myself between the mundane and the advancing demon. I was trying to avoid collateral damage, but if worse came to worse, the mundane's death would be regrettable--but I'd lose no sleep, 'cause hey I'd be alive.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Wed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm

I have to go to a vampire lecture Very Happy (I get extra points on my next german test if I go... don't know why...)
I'll be on later (hopefully) I don't have homework for tomorrow, but I might want to do hw for friday.... yeah. right Razz
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 pm

lol sounds like fun :3 have fun kate-unnie!
loving the new charrie by the way >.< lol

Unnie fighting!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next