Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) Empty The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Albert Casanova was said to be one of the richest men in England in the past. He was a happy and generous man who often took in other family as his own. His biggest love was his wife Emily , his one biological son and his 18 foster children. That was what his life was about his wife, family and happiness. But it was also said that a fire had gotten rid of 9 of his children, the other 9 lost their memory of that event as well as his wealth. All his farms, buildings and papers were burned and he had nothing but bitterness and children he no longer loved left in the world. Casanova was told to be so desperate that he called a witch, The Scarlet Witch, to help him regain his happiness. Scarlet agreed but only to bring back his wealth, making it bigger than it had been but with conditions. When he died, he would give her his soul to drag to hell...with the red butterflies she often spoke of.

What does this matter to you?

Well, one of your parents is one of the 9 kids who made it and its time for Albert to die. You want to split up the money but you have so many problem between you all you dont know how to.

whats worse?

A child servant brings in the news that he has seen the Scarlet witch and she has a letter :

Dear family of Albert's
It would seem that he has taken back his contract with me and no longer wishes for me to drag his pittable soul to hell. What a pity, i was looking forward to it. So now, my lovely children and your children, will have to pay the price. I will be bringing you more letters each day until you do me a favor.
You either return me the billions of dollars i made for your father by the end of the month...sarcrifice your father for me...or a 3rd choice..you find gold i have hidden somewhere on this little island Albert has brought you to. It may be inside the mansion you dwell in, the surrounding woods or the depths of the ocean around you.

Oh..how silly of me...i forgot to say, if you can't do this by tonight, i will kill 5 of you.

The truth is you have to play the game or you and your family dies.

What you need.

A name and last name. (Since they were foster kids)
age.
gender.
related to who else.
Looks
Personalty.

i hope you all have fun..and dont die out too soon...
bio if any.

Family names being used so far

1. Casanova
2. Carter
3. Kingsley
4. Browns.
5. Ridburn
6. Soulless
7. Briggs.
8. McDonalds

Last edited by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:21 pm

My charrie

Selt Casanova
male
related to both Edgar Casanova ( alberts only biological son) and Maria Casanova. he has a little sister name Scarlet who he loves very much becus she was the only one there for him (other then his parents) when he was battling cancer as a child.
Looks : Dark hair, brown eyes, light skin. Tall and thin build.
Personality : Hes a little quiet, he has trouble trusting people other than his sister and Camilla, but hes a sweet hearted boy.
Bio : the relation part covered that :3 other than hes in love with his grandfathers youngest maid - Camilla Cavaggio

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

sounds interesting...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm

(lily is here ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 pm

(but i cn't join right now, going out to eat ^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 pm

its okay :3 have fun lilly

and all is free to join so please go ahead if you like ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Well if anyone wants to join please go for it Smile
and if you have any questions id be happy to answer them

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Name: Eugenia Carter
Appearence: Short, half Scottish and half Philipino, has curly light brown hair, tanned skin, and upturned grey eyes. Father is Donovan Cater, known as the neighborhood's crazy police officer. Her mom hung herself to escape her husband's madness, leaving her only child to dwell in her father's insanity, paranoia, and random acts of kindness. Is slightly paranoid that she'll end up just as crazy.
Bio: Oops, kinda added it in the appearence. Oh well...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm

coolio >.< hehe im part scotish and i have a best friend whose philipino :3

Its all good ^-^ thanks for joining

Now we have 2 of the family names

Casanova
Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:42 pm

A name and last name. (Since they were foster kids) Evan Kingsley
age. 18
gender. male
related to who else. Um has a sister named Emily. His father was Phillip Todd Kingsley, he became soccer player, and has the nickname p-todd.
Looks- Tall (6'5) muscular (think soccer player build), tan, lives in Manchester England, good soccer player. He has brown medium length wavy hair, green eyes. He seems skinnier than normal, but it doesnt show if that makes sense
Personalty. He isa easy going, sarcastic, but don't tick him off. He is alike a teddy bear, loves to hug, and is very nice, those that know him well call him Ev. To the soccer world he is called the bear.

(this good?)

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm

thats great ^-^ thanks for joining

Now we have 3 family names

Casanova
Carter
Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 pm

well if you guys want to start , we can ^-^ we can start introducing the familys to each other again,. since its been so long since theyve last seen each other.

Selt : Everyone had their own boat to sail to the island. Each time someone came the servants would come over to us, take our things, chat with us and the captain of the boat before the captain sailed off for the next family and we were led inside.
I remember going to the mansion once, it was before my cancer and before Scarlet, who is now clinging to my arm and prattling on about lucky charms, was even born. Shes nine now, almost ten but she asks like shes five and looks like it too.
"There are so many!"
Her voice breaks me out of my thoughts. My father, a kind face man with light hair like my sister's asks.
"Clovers!" Scarlet lets go of me to go and pick one of the many little green plants from the hill going up to the giant house.
"Silly little girl," Mom chuckle, its a sound like wind chimes. Its pretty. just like her. Her blond hair is coming undone with the strangely strong sea
wind.
"Hey, Scarlet, what are you doing?" I ask as my parents pass me up and go inside.
Her eyes go from determined to overjoyed in seconds. Her little hand flys up and she bobs onto her feet. "I found a four leafed one!" She exclaims and runs over to grab my hand. I smile a little at her. "Yeah, you do. I guess that means we'll have good luck here.'
Looking at my dads flashing look of nervousness i knew we'd need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Evan stepped off the boat as people came to take his bags. He rather take them himself, but when they attempted to take his soccer back pack he stopped them.

Emily his 5 year old sister hid behind his leg.

Their dad eyed the place wearily.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't look anyone in the eye as we sail on. Rule number one on dad's list: Never trust anyone enough to let them into tour soul. As the eyes are "the windows to the soul," that's just easy access. I continue listening to my Beastie Boys song, turning it ip extra loud when a servant comes to ask me a question. Halfway through "Sabotage," I feel my dad's heavy hand on my head. He'd been standing next to me the whole time, rule two of his list being only trust what you made yourself, but we hadn't really talked. "Ready to meet the flock?" he asks, referring to the group of people onthe shore. I stand from my stance by the boat's edge and tighten the straps of my camera. "Whenever you are," I murmur. I bring the hoodie of my extremely large green and yellow rugby hoodie over my head, making sure my face was mostly hidden. Rule three- people ignore what they can't understand. No one even knew dad was married at one time, let alone that he had a daughter. So why not pretend to be his swarthy young adopted son?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

ME!!!!

Molly Browns
female
Her mother was married to the foster Child(james Browns)she's Irish...
Looks: Long blond curly hair, deep green eyes, long lashes, short (5"), curvy
Personalty: Stubborn, nurtering, acteress/lyer, Sarcastic, very very loud, perpetually happy, strangely cuddlely, super hyper.

bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Can I join??
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm

(go for it we literally just started... )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm

YESIAH!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Evan slung has backpack on his shoulder and hoisted his baby sister up, to carry her.

"Its been a long time since i've seen them." Phillip said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

sorry i left >.< and yeah you can join

and thats fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Selt : "You two stay here, you're cousins will be here soon okay?" My dad says, his forehead is clammy and mom has to hold his hand to keep it from shaking. She gives him a encouraging nod and they both strode after a butler who promised to show them to the living room where they would discuss the will when everyone else showed up.
I was still stuck on the cousins thing. I wasn't related to any of them so they were no family of mine.
"I want to meet them all," Scarlet says, smiling at her clover.
I look at her, wondering what it was that made her so happy all the time.
"oh?"
She looks at me, her eyes brighter than her smile. "Mhm. And you want to see someone too, dont you?" She teases.
I feel my cheeks heat up and turn away, ruffling her hair as she giggles and complains.
As a matter of fact, i was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Phillip had walked into the house following a maid, "Ev, I'm bored." Emily said.

Evan set her down, "Then go play." He laughed.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Scarlet : For some reason i felt like this house was very unlucky...but something about it made me like it. I wasn't sure what it was yet but it was okay, id find out soon enough.
When i look back up i see the familiar Brown hair, skin and honey eyes of Camilla. I giggle and nudge big brother.
He blinks away from his book and follows my gaze, i swear i can hear his breathing catch. But at the same time i dont think its from pure joy, theres some people following behind Camilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

"Play with me." Emily begged.
Evan pulled the soccerball out of his bag, "Go play football with someone else." He said, pulling out his sketch book he was going to draw this house and try to include its mystery.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Camilla : I smile at the master, his son and his little daughter. Carver, the head butler, took it from there.
"Please follow me, Master Kingsley,"He said leading the sir away. A certain giggle made my heart stop.
Scarlet?
"Camilla!" She runs into my chest, knocking the breath out of me. Before i lose my balance a warm hand holds my wrist and im pulled back to stability.
"Oopse sorry," Scarlet giggles as i a hot blush spreads from my neck to my cheeks as im staring face to face with the man i've loved since childhood, when Master Casanova first hired me after my mother passed.
"Y-young Master Casanova," I smile.
"Camilla," He breaths and we both have to fight from holding each other like i can tell we both are starving to.
I make him let go before anyone notices anything and bow my head. "Master Casanova, little Mistress, these two are your cousins. Lord Kingsley and Lady Emily," I smile. I can see having another young girl around makes Scarlet happy but Selt looks a little worried when he outstretches his hand for Evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next