Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

+2
Charlie
Unabound Justice
6 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) Empty Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 pm

They say that the outside is the coldest place to be. Well, for people like me, that's a grave mistake. People often try to get close to us and discover that it's not so great. The things inside us, well, there horrible being. They're the voices that tell us, just one cut and you'll be free. The ones that tell you, 'Don't make that mistake.' They whisper in our ears. They say. "One cut, the knife is right there. They tell us that they'll only leave when we die. They controll us when we sleep. They attack our loved ones, our will to fight, even our sanity. Nothing is safe from them.

This is a world of inner demons and of trying to control them. You all have one. It's an abnormal thing, but all of you have an evil inner demon.

Name:
Age(16+) :
Appearance:
Personality:
Inner demon's name:
Inner demon's appearance:
inner demon's personality:
What does it like to attack the most?:
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) Empty Re: Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

Post by Charlie Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Name: Emma
Age(16+) : 18
Appearance: Tall, around 5'9, not to skinny, broad shoulders. Brown eyes, straight long brown hair. Oval shaped face.
Personality: She is very graceful, though she can be a bit awkward at times. She is a people pleaser to the biggest extent, and hates herself when she doesn't make people happy.
Inner demon's name: Thomas
Inner demon's appearance: He is tall, has blond hair, kind of a chubby round face. He has blue eyes. He is skinny, and muscular and easily over powers people.
inner demon's personality: He is wise with words, and by talking, and the tone of his voice can make people do what he wants. He can be nice though, for he is Emma's best friend. He makes Emma think he really is a good guy.
What does it like to attack the most?: He goes after her sanity, making people think she is insane, for she is always talking to her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) Empty Re: Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 pm

...I swear this is what I did with Tori (lolicols)... I might join, but we'll see Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 pm

(Sweet!)
Name: Lexi Sabrina Ross
Age(16+) :17
Appearance:Tall, 5'8" short, curly black hair, almond shaped blue eyes, a bit on the skinny side, wears fitted tees with skulls on them always, wears black jeans with chains, and black skater shoes
Personality:She doesn't get close to anyone for fear that they'll get hurt, she's slightly on the weird side. She has a cold attitude and can be a bitch when she wants to. Low self-confidence.
Inner demon's name:Apollo
Inner Demon's gender: Male
Inner demon's appearance:Tall 6'9", skinny and pale with dark brown hair, and eyes that are brown with red streaks, is often in the form of a black panthur.
inner demon's personality: Childish, playful, snarky, cruel, conceited, flirty, rude, arrogant, socky, a total douche bag.
What does it like to attack the most?:He likes to attack her friends and family know that her dfeepest fear ios being left alone which is his goal
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Name: Clover
Age(16+) : 17
Appearance: tall, lips are blood red from tearing off the skin, eyes brown and tired
Personality: she blocks out, says thing without knowing it
Inner demon's name: Gibbsly
Inner demon's appearance: Like a giant owl, eyes that blead into the skull, fur that is yellow with black highlights
inner demon's personality: thinks that she knows eveerything, can tell the future with predictions
What does it like to attack the most?: people who are fakes
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Name: Mira
Age(16+) : 17
Appearance: http://thegiftedwriter.deviantart.com/favourites/41903131#/d2ols25
Dark blond hair, green eyes, short, 5' 1"
Personality: she is a mostly happy person with conflicting feelings bottled up inside, she zones out a lot and is not good with meeting new people.
Inner demon's name: Zizimi
Inner demon's appearance: a albino lioness with blood red eyes, ears, legs, and tail. Has huge claws and a black spot on her right side.
inner demon's personality: sly, can change into a albino girl, acts like an evil child, loves to torture her "pray" before having them off.
What does it like to attack the most?: Likes to attack guys in relationships.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Name: Jared bones
Age(16+): 17
Appeance: shaggy blond hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny, look like skater/rocker guy
Personality: kind , down to earth, shy
Inner demon's name: bleeder
Inner demon's appearance: female version of Jared
inner demon's personality: opposite of Jared
What does it like to attack the most?: his happiness and she wants Jared alone and only for herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Let's start. I'm kinda grounded thho.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Name: Tori Buc
Appearance: Tori has short black hair with a large fringe with white streaks. She has a heart shaped face and snow white skin. She has dull grey eyes and a delicate smile. Tori is quite skinny and around 5"7. She tends to wear skinny jeans and checked shirts with her favourite biker jacket and bandanna.
Personality: She suffers from depression but can mostly be a laugh. Her demon messes with her head mostly. When she gains the confidence she's a sweet girl with a good sense of humour but that side of her is mostly blocked out by the dark side of her
Inner demon's name: Kayla
Inner demon's appearance: She generally looks like her old best friend though Tori only sees the lower part of her face with her lips whispering to her occasionally.
inner demon's personality: Sarcastic, blunt and generally a bitch. She can occasionally be friendly but apart from that she is pretty evil.
What does it like to attack the most?: Her mind. She messes with her thoughts to get her to see that everything is her fault and generally that she's a failure.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 pm

(Cool!)
Lexi walked into school her tipical snarkastic look in place daring someone to comment about her clothing choices of attemtp to get to know her. If someone did do this that person would be shot down like a bird in hunting season.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Jared: I stay by myself as I lean against the school wall I want to be myself
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Lexi: I walk to m locker diml aware of the gu in the corner close to it and I attempt m combination although it hasn't ever worked so as usual I hit it with all m strenth and the partheti metal door swing open.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Jared: the locker door as it swing open it hit me which made me become unbalance
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Lexi: "Damn that stupid door is alwas doin' that. ou alright?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Jared:" yeah I'm alright " I said as I got my balance
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Lexi: "Sorr 'bout that. I've been telling them for the last four ears to fix the damn locker but who listens to a highschooler. The school board won't be stupid when I\'m at the ballot this fall electing better admistrators." I take the oportunit to voice m sadistic outlook certain he'll be kind enough to leave like that rest of the people at school. The school speech alwas works.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Jared: I could tell she wanted me to leave and part of wanted to leave before something bad happen but I should try to fight my fear " make sure is a really good admistrators"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Lexi: I was completel floored he hadn't gone 'what the fuck ou freak?' and walked awa but I didn't show it as I heard Apollo cackle in the back of m mind that damn sadistic baster. "Damn right the'll be goobdb.B M bblittle sister will be here next ear. I gotta make sure that she passes her classed with good teachers."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Jared: as she walked away I heard bleeder voice " Jared why even try when you know you stuck with me " then I mutter quietly as I quickly in a hurry when to find dark corner to hide in as I hope she will leave me alone " shut up bleeder"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Lexi: Right well all tricks fail once right? I mentall groan and head to m calculus class. At least I can widen the voice with fellow classmates there. All of them have hated me since pre-k. I used to have a lot of friends. Until I met Apollo. I hate him and wil after I die.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Jared: I know I should go to my first class but I can't right now I have to get bleeder under control or at least try to so I could be alright in my class
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:00 am

Lexi: I hear one of the new students ask me if I did the homework and before I can scare her awa Apollo takes controll and he grins at her. "Sure need to cop it?" he hands it to her and I cuss in his head. "Stop!!!" He ignores me and start being nice to all of them.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 am

Jared: I walk in my calculus class late and I saw that girl talking to earlier in there shit just my luck
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

Lexi: I fight and scream with Apollo after class begins until I regain controll and jolt back in m seat making all the kids laugh. "Miss Lone do ou nee to be excused a moment?" I not ande grab m stuff racing for the door noticing the gu from before as I exit but onl the apollo partof me rcognizes it. Shit.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 am

Jared i took a seat after the girl race passed me and I try my best to laid low in the back
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next