Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
X-Men character chat - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

X-Men character chat

+6
OpenTheDoor
lily "the author" hanna
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Ragnar
Avery
momo13
10 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

X-Men character chat - Page 15 Empty Re: X-Men character chat

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 pm

"I suppose I could if you really want me to," Tarrant said, sitting on his desk. There really was no point in the desk chair. He'd never used it. And, seeing as it was, for the most part, himself, the illusion probably hadn't either. "And, it might have something to do with those two facts," he agreed. Akrans may have looked like humans on the outside, but that was where the resemblance stopped. There was also, of course, the small fact of being half-dead. Going to any sort of Earth nurse or doctor was probably a bad idea.

BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:38 pm

"And so..." Scarlett waited for him to continue as her little illusion disappeared, shouting and running outside as they mentioned her name.
"I best be off, Amara go to bed, Tarrant I think you should too..." she looked at him a little worriedly before walking out of the door, putting a mental mind-block up so that she basially invisible.

(if you want you can control one/both of the dudes she's fighting... There's a super strength called Jared and a fire called Drake I think)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm

(Gladly. I'll play Drake. Smile)

Drake leaned against the outside wall of the school, boredly tossing a baseball-sized ball of fire from hand to hand. He watched Jared paciing up and down in front of him. No doubt wondering the same question he was: Where was Scarlett?! Well, if they couldn't beat her up, they could at least destroy her by crowning her a coward.

Amara yawned, "Good night, Mr. Hightopp." Then she wondered off to her room and fell asleep as soon as she got to her bed. That day had been quite a long one for an eight-year-old.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:15 pm

(nice quoting my words exactly XD)

Scarlett sighed, clicking her neck as she saw Drake and Jared, a smile rode to each off their lips.
"Just do it quickly..." she sighed, standing there without any defence, "You're obviously gonna beat the poop outta me."
"Ha! You humiliated us infront of everyone in class! As if we're gonna do it nicely!" Jared clicked his knuckles with a snarl (inside joke)
"Okay..." she nodded and lookedat Drake playing with fire, "You the same view?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 pm

(Guilty as charged. It's an awesome quote. Wish I had thought of it... Smile)

Drake nodded, smirking, a tad bit evilly. He tossed the ball up and down in one hand, waiting for Jared's orders.

From his spot on the desk, Tarrant had an excellent view out the classroom window. The view was of Scarlett and two boys. That was hardly a fair fight.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:38 pm

"Anyone gonna start or..." Scarlett looked at the guys.
"Now!" Jared shouted as he pointed at her. The tactic was to stay away from her so that she couldn't copy the power; the source of her own.
"Wait! This isn't a fair fight!" she called and produceda copy of Wolverine, "There we go!" she smiled as he went in for the kill.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

"Oh, God!" Drake shrieked in fear as he narrowly avoided Wolverine's slashing claws. He looked at Scarlett incredulously, "What're you tryin' to do? Kill us?!" He wondered who the heck she'd copied the power to summone Wolverine from.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 pm

(I have to go now. Sad
Second night of play auditions. Tommorow: I get to see what part I'll play. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

awww GOOD LUCK... Again!

Scarlett smiled, controlling Wolverine from afar, changing him into Storm, sending up a hurricane around them instantly, "And it was Tarrant," she smiled as she said his name.
Jared smiled at his chance, crunching his fists on the floor to create a ricochet, toppling the girl over.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:19 pm

how can I jump in? every time im on no one else is.. Sad
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:09 am

(Well, Scarlett is fighting two dudes just outside the school building. Perhaps your charrie could see them and come watch or something?)

Tarrant watched out the window. Scarlett knew her way around a fight. But she'd find out soon enough that there are drawbacks to illusions. You put a little of your own life in each of them; what happens to the creator affects the illusion and vice versa. Make them too powerful, and it'll come back to bite you. Also, they don't usually last long. As if to prove his point, when Scarlett fell down, Storm flickered.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 pm

"Bastard..." she dismissed the illusion, herself afcing the guys, she had to do something quickly. With a deep breath she tried the thing that got her here in the first place; mind control.
Closing her eyes, Jared laughed, began to say that she was a crying coward. Within an instant, he stopped, almost robotically.
Whipping her eyes open again, she smirked, "Good luck Drake," and with that she ran off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 pm

"What the heck was that about?" Drake said, turning to Jared, " 'Good luck?' " Jared didn't respond, only stared into space. "Uh, Jared? Dude, you okay?" He reached out to tap him on the shoulder. Jared's hand shot out and grabbed Drake's wrist and shoved him into the wall of the school. Soon the two boys were running around the grounds, one boy chasing and the running, occasionally throwing blasts of fire. Tarrant smirked. Scarlett was clever.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Scarlett smiled, "Final part," she whispered to herself as Jared herded him to the forest, the part where the small pond was.
"Come on... Just a little further..." soon enough they were by the lake. Scarlett slipped out and smiled; she remembered Drake's fear of water...
Jared ran at him, grabbing his hands, tossing him over his shoulder, a forced smile on his face.
Scarlett walked over and smiled at Drake, "Give in?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Drake's eyes widened when he saw the lake. "Dude, stop, what're you doing?!" he almost screeched when Jared scooped him up. He tried to glare at Scarlett, but failed, his eyes portrayed his fear. "Yes, yes, yes. Uncle. I tap-out. I give in!" He started to sweat, they stood very near the edge of the lake. Fire was warmth and security, water was cold and uncertainty. His mind was filled with images of drowning in the deep, smothering water.

Now, sadly, the fight was out of sight and there was nothing to distract Tarrant. He sighed softly, he felt awful. Not in any particular way, he just felt drained and empty.
In an attempt to distract himself, he thought back on the Illusion-Tarrant's closet dimension. It was odd. Tarrant could've sworn he'd only been there two weeks at the most. But then, he had come out and saw that fifteen years had past.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"Good," she smiled before letting go of Jared's mind, herself gaining a massivr headache as she did.
Her mind went fuzzy as she held onto Jared for support, cursing under her breath.
"You want some help there?" Jared picked her up, then with a devilish smile on his face, she spun around to the water, about to toss her in. He stopped. He looked down at her. She was out. Cold.
"Shit! Drake she's cold!" he looked at him with manic but he returned a 'yeah, I know that' look, obviously taking it the wrong way before he realised, beginning to run to Tarrant for help.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 pm

(I may have read that wrong, but I'm assuming that it's Drake running for help.)

Drake ran full speed through the forest, the thought of getting away from the lake made him run faster, the thought of being blamed if Crimson died or was hurt made him run faster still.

Tarrant looked up. One of the boys Crimson had been fighting had burst out of the forest, a look of fear and panic on his face. Tarrant frowned slightly, then went outside. "Mr. Hightopp," the boy gasped, a bit out of breath, "You've gotta come. Crimson's out in the woods, unconscious." Tarrant followed Drake back into the forest. Soon, they had arrived at the lake.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 pm

"Well, she came off of controlling me and then she moaned, holding head. I picked her up to carry her to the lake to take revenge blah blah blah and she kinda went ice cold and is now unresponsive," Jared explained as he looked at Drake.
Those two weren't amazing friends but when it came to Scarlett, trying to beat her bad, they had to pull together to get it all done. Now look what's happened! They almost killed her!
Shaking his head to his own questions, he mumbled his response too, probably gaining a weird look from the others.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Drake nodded. "That's pretty much it," he agreed softly. He looked from Scarlett to the ground. He silently decided that he wouldn't ever beat up a kid again ... if he could help it.

Tarrant chewed his lip a little. If Scarlett was like this beacuse of the illusion powers, he knew what he had to do. But he wasn't certain if he should. "You two get back to the school," he said to the two boys. The both nodded and hastily left without a word. Most likely, Scarlett had just over exerted herself and exhausted her body and mind. Of course, there was always the chance that it wasn't that simple. In which case, drastic measures were called for.

Drake and Jared left the clearing. Instead of going back to the school, though, they each hid behind a tree and watched.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Sapphire: At that moment I walked out of the school, my wings folded over my shoulders as to have them out and to be able to streatch them out a bit. I saw a guy and a girl. The girl was like dead or something and the guy was leaning over her. Emidiatly I ran over, what had happened had he killed her? The questions went rapid fire through my mind.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 pm

(Bump
I can't really write much more until I know what's wrong with OTD's charrie; what caused her to pass out.)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:26 pm

brb dinner Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

ok
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 pm

(Kay. Come back soon, OTD! The story can't continue without you...)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:42 pm

(( please hurry Bari's right!!))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm

(Using her power too much etc but it could be something more serious if you can be bothered to think of a story behind it... XP)

"What do you think's gonna happen?" Jared whispered, poking his head out from behind the tree. He watched carefully as Tarrant looked at her, "He isn't gonna...you know, is he?"

Scarlett began to grip her hands, the faint humming drew her further in, into the darkness there.
"Helloooo?" she called as she walked further in, a man clad in white stood at the front by a huge brown door, looked like solid oak.
"Hello there child, I thought that you were...never mind," he shook his head as she walked over to him, arms folded.
"Do you mind if I light up? I'm kinda stressing..." she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and smiled, "You can say no..."
"Then I shall," he nodded at it as it flew to his hand, "Just to make sure."
Scarlett nodded a little freaked out, but kept on walking.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down