Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vampire Knight EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vampire Knight EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vampire Knight EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vampire Knight EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vampire Knight EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vampire Knight EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vampire Knight EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vampire Knight EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vampire Knight EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vampire Knight

+2
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
lily "the author" hanna
6 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampire Knight Empty Re: Vampire Knight

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : "Maybe they're sleepin-" The buzz of the intercom interrupted me.
Everyone should beginning to get ready for the Masquerade now. No cameras will be allowed and of course no drinks. Please be there at nine. Thank you. oh and -in a high pitch, over excited voice- CONGRATULATION MY LITTLE GIRL OH YOU'LL LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT DRESS! I CAN PICTURE IT NOW!
I blushed and ducked my head, why dad why?...
Anala: I laugh lightly, taking Xero's little hand and squeezing it. "All dads come like that, embarrassing. Even mine." I roll my eyes.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Xero : i nodded lightly and forced a smile. At lest no one caught the congratulation part of the announcement. I thought it would be Alec who wanted to tell everyone about the engagement first."I guess i should go get dressed. I just don't know what to do with my hair and i have no idea when it comes to make up" i sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Nell: "Yes," I said. "See you at the ball." I walked off before he could answer. I went to my room and shut the door behind me. The dress on my bed caught my eye. I closed my eyes and counted to five very slowly. Then I opened one eye. Maybe it had turned into something that didn't have so many ruffles. No such luck. I stripped out of my uniform and put the dress on. It was low cut and tight in the bodice before flaring out at the hips. The skirt had the ruffles, but the bodice was all smooth silk. I crossed to the mirror and looked myself over. I shook my head. The chairman would not be a happy man when I spoke to him next. I looked at Aretemis. I had to go armed. I hoisted my skirts and attached the rod to my leg by means of the sheath. Then I cut a small slit in the dress to ensure easy access. I pulled on the gloves that I was also expected to wear and positioned the mask over my hair and face. I left the room before I could look in the mirror again.

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : i nodded lightly and forced a smile. At lest no one caught the congratulation part of the announcement. I thought it would be Alec who wanted to tell everyone about the engagement first."I guess i should go get dressed. I just don't know what to do with my hair and i have no idea when it comes to make up" i sighed.
Anala: I brighten at this. "Would like me to help you? I'm sure Sash wouldn't mind us taking a little bit of her stash of make up." I smirk. "If that's alright with you, of course."
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Xero : my eyes brightened, "I would love that!" Because i tried doing it all by myself once but i ended up looking like ,well what gray said was "you look like a hooker....a baby hooker..." i frowned at the memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : my eyes brightened, "I would love that!" Because i tried doing it all by myself once but i ended up looking like ,well what gray said was "you look like a hooker....a baby hooker..." i frowned at the memory.
Anala: "Great! Shall we go now?" i raise my eyebrows and start to turn toward my room.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

((where is the ball being held?))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

the ball room of the academy in the middle of both dorm houses :3

Xero : i nodded, letting her lead me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Gray : it was crowding with people, both human and vampire, in the great room. I frowned and stood by a wall, watching the dancers as they moved to the orchestra music playing by the window-walls on the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Anala: "hmm..i think just a little.." i brush the light silver eyeshadow once over her closed eyelids in one fluent movement. She opens her eyes, biting her now bright red lips. The good thing about her is that she's not infectiously pale, so the red complements her skin. not makes it seem like she's just seen a ghost. her mascara -- applied perfectly by yours truly -- isn't heavy, just right. and I put her hair up in a bun; a few stray strands framing her face and falling to her shoulders and down her back.

"You look beautiful, Xero, really." I turn her around in the chair so she can see herself in the mirror.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Nell: I walked into the great room and almost turned around and walked out. I hated being around a lot of people and right now I was around a lot of people. I quickly found a piece of wall to lean against and watched the festivities. If I were to ever dance with somebody, I would prefer to dance in the opne air where they aren't a lot of people.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Xero : i was shocked at what i saw in the mirror before me. T-that was me?... "t-thank you Anala!" i raced over to hug her. "Thank you so much." I let go to see myself again. And then only one thought filled my mind. "Do you think i could be beautiful if i was a vampire too?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Gray : "Oh, um. No, I'm sorry, i can't." I said to one of Xero's little friends. The one with the pig tails and glasses.
"Oh please, Mr. Creed. I told all the girls that you would say yes..." She said, her voice sad. She looked down at the floor and i sighed. "Okay, i'll dance with you for only a minute. Okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Anala: Vampire? "You'd only be a little paler..so, yes." I smile at her, running my fingers through my dark hair that i'd just straightened. I'd gone for a classy 'little black dress' with silver and gold accents. I snatch the black silk shawl off my bed and wrap it around my slender shoulders. "So, are you all set? ready to go?"
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Nell: A familar form caught my eye. It was Gray. I could tell by the way he moved. He was dancing with the bespeckled no-it-all who sat in the front row in all of my classes. I leaned back against the wall and sighed. At this point I wouldn't mind seeing one of the vampires try something because it would give me something to do.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Xero : Maybe it was for the best that Alec did change me...That way he'd have a beautiful wife instead of just me..."Oh, i have to get my dress." I went over to the bed and opened the white box, wrapped in one red ribbon. I had to move the colorful tissue papers to see the long ivory dress with on-white lace highlights and a tight corset. attached to its end was a rose and a card. i opened it.
With all my love, to my future bride, Alec Kuran.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : Maybe it was for the best that Alec did change me...That way he'd have a beautiful wife instead of just me..."Oh, i have to get my dress." I went over to the bed and opened the white box, wrapped in one red ribbon. I had to move the colorful tissue papers to see the long ivory dress with on-white lace highlights and a tight corset. attached to its end was a rose and a card. i opened it.
With all my love, to my future bride, Alec Kuran.
anala: I half smile thoughtfully. "You'll look almost like a..." i trail off, realizing what was happening. I swallow. "You'll look beautiful no matter what." I say instead, busying myself with straightening out my black dress.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Xero : when i was done putting on my dress i turned towards Anala again, smelling the rose. "I'll look like what?" i asked, curious.

Zero : I had to forcibly make sure that she didn't try that swoop and kiss thing on me. I was already annoyed with her because she kept bragging to her friends. I was so annoyed that at the next turn i let her spin off in the opposite direction and made my way out of the center of the room. "Good riddance"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm

(te-he you said 'zero')
Nell: It was quite amusing to watch the girl spin away into the crowd of dancing couples, I hadn't expected that from Gray. The mask itched my face and was making me sweat so I took it off. I didn't care much either way. I wasn't here to enjoy myself.
I walked over to Gray. "I'm actually glad I didn't come with you or else I might end up like her," I said, nodding to the girl who was picking herself up off the floor.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

lmao its because dimi is talking to me about zero and ichiru and what ichiru did for him and i guess i wrote it down x3 silly me

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Gray : "i probably wouldn't have done that to you. Probably." I smirked and leaned back against a wall. "So, have you broken any idiots heart yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:Xero : when i was done putting on my dress i turned towards Anala again, smelling the rose. "I'll look like what?" i asked, curious.

Zero : I had to forcibly make sure that she didn't try that swoop and kiss thing on me. I was already annoyed with her because she kept bragging to her friends. I was so annoyed that at the next turn i let her spin off in the opposite direction and made my way out of the center of the room. "Good riddance"
Anala: I walk over to the door, my hand on the handle. "A bride, Xero. You'll look just like a bride." I risk a glance over at her. I know what she's planning to do. I know she wants him to change her. I've known Alec for a long time, he'd only do it if it really came down to it..or if he loved her enough...I chew on the inside of my cheek.

"I'll see you down there. Who knows, maybe i'll run into Mark." I force a smile and open the door, closing it softly behind.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Nell: I shook my head. "No one's asked me to dance yet," I said. "Though I'm glad really. I would probably make a fool out of myself."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Xero : although i am surprised that she said that i don't show it. I just smile and wave until she closes the door and i am left in the room alone.
"A..bride.." I whispered, risking a small smile but then something slow like liquid touched the toe of my heal and i gasp.
I start screaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Gray : "You don't know that" i say, wiggling my finger a bit until a noise that i have learned to detest more than any vampire, sounds somewhere off in the distance. "Xero.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next