Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

+4
KenzieJo
Ziva :)
lily "the author" hanna
peachie-keen
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. Empty Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Ever wanted to talk to those who lived before us? Ever wondered what it was like before this? Have you ever wanted to change things, or just wondered; who was forgotten in this vast space called time?

Well, as it turns out, some of these people are reliving their lives now. Through some small miscalculation in an experiment, these people with flaws in their dna are coming back to life, living in the modern world of technology. They face the horrors of modern life, with weapons, kidnapping, poverty, underachievements, and of course, the worldwide scandal, and the worst fear of many of these ancient people: McDonalds. These people don't know what to do with themselves.

Wait a minute... Why is their dna flawed?
Actually, it is rather the opposite. You see, these people with "flawed" dna, are very rare. There is a one in a billion chance that you will be one of these, and what it means, is this:
They possess power that no ordinary person could withstand.
Though the flaw is a very minor thing in their dna, it makes them so much stronger.

Hi there, Peachie here! Hope you get the gist of it. Basically, some powered people from different time periods have come back to life.
There will be around 7 people in the current world who are powered, so don't make all seven come from the same place. But we need some normal people too!
Just humans, please, no half creatures, and no more than two simple powers or one large one, unless requested otherwise, and that request is granted by either myself, BlackWhispers, or WeAllFallDown, both of which I trust will make a good judgement.
Please write in a well written way, meaning no one liners, preferably three or more sentences, and decent quality writing. I don't mind romance, but don't make the WHOLE thread about it.
No bio needed, though please say what you need to about your charrie's looks etc during your first few posts.
Hopefully, when we can find a decent ending, and have a nice cliff hanger or sum up, we can make roleplay 2 for this series. Open to title names!
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Okay, title suggestions (and plot suggestions!) for the other chats in the series.

- Making History
- Time is Running Out
- The Clock is Ticking
- Wait a Minute...
- The Strong and the Week
- A Second Opinion
- What's Your's is Hours
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series. Empty Re: Time is of the essence- Roleplay 1 in the "Time Flies" series.

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm

('And our time is running out/our time is running out' hehe^^)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm

(Heehee! (You can't push it underground, you can't stop it screaming out! ) I'll be using Desthiona Rajake, Egyptian Goddess. Possesses two powers. Can teleport, and can turn features of hers into cat's. She almost constantly has cat's ears, eyes, teeth, and claws which she dislikes removing unless she has to.)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:56 pm

(lol i'm listening to the song right now! Very Happy Hm, gotta figure out who to use..)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 pm

eh, I'm not sure what to do o.o
so do I pick someone from a certain era and just go from there..? :S
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Yup, just choose any time and any place Smile can be a normal MODERN human if you want, or a powered one if you wish. Modern is capitalised because there will be no ancient or old normies lol x
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 pm

oh ok Smile well gimme a few more minutes and we'll see what my imagination will let me do ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Virginia Hall, World War II spy. She has a wooden leg named Cuthbert and is often called The Limping Lady. In her time, the Gestapo labled her "the most dangerous of them all".
Her appearance is plain, she's short with straight brown hair and hazel eyes, though her personality is like wild fire. Virginia is smart, courageous and has an even mind in the most dangerous moments. She never gives up and has a great sense of humor.
She has telekineisis, and enhanced speed.

((She really did exist, just google Virginia Hall- spy if you're interested Smile . This okay?))

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

ummmm

Andromeda a Grecian princess. can control water and create small illusions. Curly deep brown hair and olive skin. More beautiful than any Nereid. (I based this off a mythology.)

Is this okay?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

i figured one out!! Very Happy and i actually did some research ^^

lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Giovanni Falcone was an Antimafia judge from the 1940s who was in charge of prosecuting the Sicilian Mafia. He was killed by a Mafia gang though. But he had a son - Antonio Falcone. You'd think Antonio would follow in his father's footsteps. Except, Antonio chose to become part of the gang. He was known for his fast reflexes. Everyone in his gang wanted to go on raids and nightly runs with him because they knew they could trust him. Antonio has the power of moving his molecules faster than any human being.

(does that work?? Very Happy))
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

All three are great Very Happy Move his molecules... Made me chuckle. XD
oh yes, Desthiona is... Feisty. To say the least. And a tad mad.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 pm

haha Smile I kno
so..who wants to start? ^^
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm

i have a charie but I have no idea what his power could be... he would be from the past.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

(oh, i didn't see the enhanced speed thing Ziva, sorry :S want me to change something?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm

(ooh... could have control of metal and/or seeing the future Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

(metal bending! awesome Very Happy)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm

((Nah- it's okay. He can be faster Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:55 pm

(ok o.o if u say so..)

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

((my charrie has telekineisis anyway.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm

(so can mt charrie have control of metal and seeing the future... it goes with the actual things that has happened to him)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

(i'd say it's ok Smile )
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 pm

(okay Smile my charrie is coming in my next post Smile )
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

His name is Damian many call him Damo, he has long forgotton his last name. He lived during the 1890's, a time period which no one really knows about. He moved from the Northern part of Ireland to New York, when he was a teen. Damian doesn't know his age, but for safety we'll say its seventeen. He stopped celebrating his birthday and counting the years after his parents died around the age of eight. He grew up alone, no parents and no siblings since he is an only child.
He shined shoes for a living, and was treated like scum because of his race. When he wasn't covered in boot polish, he had a nice tan. He has bright blue eyes, a white smile, and stands fairly tall around six foot five.
He doesn't trust easily seeing as his best friend betrayed him. He knows what it is like to be hungry, and hates when people say they are starving because according to him, they don't know what starving is. He almost died from starvation.
He has been shot three times and carries a knife for protection. He is sarcastic, and curtious. He will hold a door open for a girl, or save their life which ever comes first. He can worm his way out of any situation.
In this modern time he finds he can see the future, which pairs with his flashbacks of his horrible past which include his parents dieing, and how he looked when he was on the verge of death.
He also finds he can manipulate all metal, wishing he could do this when he was shot those to times.

(good... note Northern Ireland didn't exist in the 1890's Smile I FORGOT SOMETHINGS... they have been added in )

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next