Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT)

+2
Agent_Chip
Avery
6 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) Empty Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT)

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 am

Amarrow: I sat in the tree house, looking between Declan and Landon. Landon was about to fall alseep to I threw a pillow at him. He started up in a frenzy. Snickering, it told him to calm down.

Declan: I was watching out the window, able to see nothing but trees. I heard Landon wake up, but I payed him no mind. I needed to keep the family safe.

Landon: Stupid Amarrow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) Empty Re: Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT)

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Cassie and Carter were the new kids in the area. Together they were walking around the neighborhood. Cassie waving happily at everyone she met, Carter much more to himself, his head ducked and watching his toes as if they were extremely interesting.

"I wonder if there is anyone our age," Cassie wondered outloud, as she tended to do.

Carter glanced up long enough to catch a glimpse of a group of people in a treehouse. "They look around our age," he observed.

Cassie's face lit right up.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT) Empty Re: Another one of those semi-romantic fantasy character chats (CHAT)

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Ember: i ran to the tree house. crap i was late. i scaled the lader, and used my levitation power to glide over to the others (landon Declan and Amarrow) "Im soooooo sorry im late guys!"
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu May 20, 2010 6:18 pm

{hey, may lily join? i don't know what's going on..but..}
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm

lily "the author" hanna wrote:{hey, may lily join? i don't know what's going on..but..}

yes lily can join! i think at least...we just started, look at the characters page to see the charries. mine is Ember.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Cassie studied the treehouse for a couple more minutes before grabbing Carter's wrist. "C'mon, let's go introduce ourselves!"

Carter twisted his arm, freeing him for his twin's grasp. Putting his hands on his hips, his put on his fake anger face, "Cassandra Anders, you cannot just barge into people's backyards randomly."

"Why not?" Cassie whined, stomping her feet.

Carter rolled his eyes, "Just keep walking, Cass. If they invite us over then we can go."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Amarrow: my eyes flicked over everyone and stopped on Ember. "S;okay." I said, patting the seat next to me.

Declan: I heard some noise outside and I got up, running to the window. I let out a wolf whistle at the girl walking by. I wondered what they were doing. I flipped my hair out of my eyes. My hair was long though not as ong as Landon's.

Landon: I heard noise. I didn't like it. (When he's up and awake, he's better.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Ember: "Get up sleepy head." i said, nudging landon as i walked over to amarrow.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Landon: I looked up. "Shello Ember." I said, winking at her. I grinned and sat up a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Ember: i sat between Landon and amarrow. "Anything new guys?" i asked as the wind swirled around me.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Cassie glanced up when she heard a whistle and waved cheerfully.

Carter grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand down.

But Cassie wasn't bothered, she just lifted up her other hand and waved, much to her brother's embarassment.

"What is the matter with you?" he asked, trying to hold back his laughter.

"I'd take up less of your time if you asked me what isn't wrong with me."

"Alright, what isn't wrong with you?"

"Nothing," Cassie laughed, sticking out her tongue as her twin rolled his eyes.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Declan" "You guys want to chill?" I called down, watching the two. Silbings from the looks for it.

Amarrow: "Nope, nothing." I said.

Landon. "Declan's being an idiot." I said, still smiling at her. "Anything new with you?" I casually put my arm over her to see her reaction. She was the only person I would fool around with like this. She should feel lucky.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Ember: i smiled and leaned against Landon. "So, Declan's always being an idiot.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

A boy from the treehouse was calling out to the twins.

"Sure!" Cassie called back, tugging Carter in the direction before he had time to protest.

"Cass-"

"It's called being polite, Carter," Cassie laughed, continuing to lead him to the treehouse.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Declan: I heard what they were talking about and I tried to kick them from the window. I failed miserably. I grinned as they agreed to come up.

Landon: I grinned and nodded, watching Declan flail. I wondered what he was looking at. Ember had made herself comfortable against my side.

Amarrow: I started to pick at my nails. I looked over at Landon and Ember. “Please! Get a room!” I said, pretending to gag. I actually thought it was pretty cute. Landon only did this every once in a while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Cassie climbed up to the treehouse, Carter in tow and peeked her head in. "Hello! I'm Cassandra! Cassie or Cass for short," she smiled, "And this is Carter!"

Carter blushed, embarassed by his twin's enthusiastic attitude.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Ember: i stuck my tounge out at her, feeling like a 6 year old again. i laughed at Declans fail attempt to kick us. "hey, no hurting a girl!" i told him, still laughing lightly. my pushed a piece of cherry red hair out of my icy blue eyes.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Declan:“Hello.” I said, using my charm. “Welcome to our humble abode. “ I motioned to Amarrow and Landon. “I’m Declan.”

Amarrow: “I’m Amarrow” I said, smiling at them, especially the boy. Tee-hee, silly me.

Landon: “Landon.” I said, leaning my head up against Ember’s. I was still kinda tired.

(I have to go, but post something cuz I'll reply tomorrow!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Ember: "Im Ember" i smiled at them. my hand fell into landon's as his head rested on mine.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 pm

"So, what're you guys doing?" Cassie asked, sitting on the floor. "I hope you don't mind that we're joining you."

Carter, unlike Cassie, felt awkward just barging in on their little group. He hovered closer to the door and didn't speak, ready to leave if he needed to.
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

ember: "Dont be a stanger, take a seat!" i say to the guy, still leaning against landon.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Carter still shifted uncomfortably before sitting as close to the door as he possibly could.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Don't mind him, he's just shy. Someone doesn't like socializing," she teased, pulling a chunk of his hair.

"Oooooow! Cass!" He wailed, then blushed as Cassie laughed.

"And that's about as much words as you're going to get out of him."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Ember: "Come on, we dont bite. or i dont atleast. im not sure about this fool." i point to landon, jokingly. "we're actually a pretty interesting group of teens." i smiled.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent_Chip Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Cassie decided to take control and pulled her brother over to sit beside her. "He's always been like this," she continued to explain. "Probably half my fault for always doing the talking for him. Don't take it personally."
Agent_Chip
Agent_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 20, 2010 8:48 pm

ember: another gust of warm wind swarmed around me and landon. "so did you guys just move here?" i asked.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next