Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world....

3 posters

Go down

In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... Empty In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world....

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

This is my first thread ever, which I was gonna post on inkpop, but its on the fritz right now. Ah well.
Btw, the title is the last spoken line from Being For the Benefit of Mr.K. Gott love the Beatles. Very Happy
Anywho, here is the plot-

Welcome to the not-so-distant future, where America's economy burst into flames and the government burned to ashes. But from the smoke, feeding off of the unhappy cires of the world, was one Mr.K.

2036 Washington D.C. is not the bustling political utopia it once was. When furious riots ended democracy's reign, Mr.K, an infamous freak show owner, was more than happy to fill the spaace. With new laws that shirk all responsibilities and his own freakshow minions running things, the country is called "The Land of Sins" by foreigners. And yet the elusive Mr.K remains in power by targeting America's youth. High end drugs. Plastic surgeries. New technologies. In this nearly ruleless land, the youth are supplied with every possible want they could ever dream of. And from this, new fads arrive- plasitic surgery adventurers who go under the knife for extremes, new kinds of drugs aimed to bring people higher, make them more addictive. Welcome to Mr.K's America, where even a trip to the grocery store could end in a riot.

But with America virtually ruleless and spoiled, certain people are beginning to feel that its time to put an end to this topsy-turvey world....

Rules:
-No mythicals, although Freakshow people and people who have gone under the knife are alotted certain powers such as flexibility or being able to see the future through reading tarot cards. But please, nothing over the top like being invincible.
-Please don't turn this into erotica. Sex is fine, put please fast forward.
-No playing with other people's charries without permission.
-have as many charries as you want.
- have fun.

Format- Make it like a bio, please. I'll have an example up in a few minutes.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... Empty Re: In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world....

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Clio and Mathius K grew up in a what most people would consider an alternative universe. With their dad being the ring master of the strange and wonderful Cirque, life for them was never "normal." Ash blonde and blue-eyed, Clio, a wannabe ballet dancer, is a contortionist who made a living being a tattooed little girl who could bend and twist herself like a ragdoll, earning her the nickname "Rag." Her twin brother Mathius is the nearly eight foot giant, one of the tallest men in all recorded history. With the piercing grey gaze and broad shoulders of his father, his good looks also made him feared by many. But now, on the eve of their eighteenth birthdays, Clio and Mathius have some important decisions to make: Stay in their father's reign, or break free?

Benjamin Concord also knows what its likie to live in your fathers shadow. His dad was an ex-marine who got his methods of parenting from the military. And so when he was killed by Mr. K's body guards, Ben thought he was finally free. The hispanic, wiry young man with pale green eyes, caramel skin, and longish red-brown hair, decided to do what was expected of all teenagers: he drank, partied, and tried every drug under the sun. But now, with memories of his father's tegacy starting to haunt him, Ben has decided to set down the party life for a revolutionary one, starting the resistance "the Bane of Dionysus." But with his party habits left to the past, one thing still clings to him- a certain drug he came in contact with a party that he hasn't been able to live without since.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world.... Empty Re: In His Way, Mr.K Will Challenge the world....

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:04 pm

I guess I'm alone then. :/
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Pwease? :3
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:16 pm

I'll join. just give me a few!
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Yay! People!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

One is the loneliest number, I don't know the rest of this song...
Two can be as bad as one, but as I'm alone, that doesn't really matter...

Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 pm

sorry trying to think of a good character
almost done
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Jac Archer grew up with no parents, instead he thrived on the streets from a young age. he became addicted hard and fast, and soon fell into the debt a drug dealer named Trent. His girlish face and lean muscled figure lead to him becoming Trent’s number one ‘pretty boy’. He’s on the scene every night and despises every second of it, but can’t seem to escape it, always spending any money he earns on the same harsh drugs and barely making a dent in his debt. His pale purple eyes are a trademark of his look, and enable him to see the wants and feelings of those around him. He’s quiet and reserved, especially around strangers, usually trying to hide behind his shaggy brown curls.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Very Happy let's do this!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

alright!
Im game
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Jasmine Deja grow up with a brother who died soon after their parents abandodned them with their aunt and when she died left Jasmine with nothing. Jasmine has been living on the streets when she learned of her parents huge bank acount they left for her. She wanted a fresh start so she over went a knives operation. She now has the ability to be very agile and not make a noise when she steps. She is and still is a blonde with one blue eye and a green eye. She also has a scar running across her face and ending on her right hand. She kept that after she went through the operation. She is very skinny and has a perfect face, they only changed her shape not her features, as she asked. She has the same face but is so skinny its almost not funny. Her face is flawless even before the operation, she has a tiny frame and long legs.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Mathius: "Jesus, kid. I swear you take a freakin year to kid ready!" I sigh as I lean against the doorway. My sister jumps at the sound of my join and frowns. "This the ladies dressing room, Mat. What the hell?" She throws a pillow my way, but I dodge it easily, making sure not to loose the cigarette balanced between my lips. "Yea,yea. It's not like it matters anyway- you don't count as a girl. No hurry up so we can meet dad. We're already like an hour late." I don't stop to see her roll her eyes as Ihead out of the high end department store.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I close the door carefully behind me, shutting it without a sound. Breathing a sigh of relief I look at the crumpled bills in my hand. It was more than enough I think as I walk away, half to Trent for payment, another bit for a fix, and I might even have enough for lunch. I keep walking, looking for the man I want to see least in the world right not.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 pm

hello?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Jasmine: I walked a crouded street heading to the mall. All the boys faces turned at my walking past, I was a beauty, perfect face from birth, long legs that had a fimanine muscular build. I was wearing a short skirt, and a smell shirt that showed off my stomache, my tiny tiny stomache that I had changed and after that I could now bind and turn and make almost no noise as I stepped.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 pm

is this still going on?

I walk into the crowded shopping center, I always hated crowds but knew it was better to meet Trent where his anger couldn't get the best of him. Spotting him quickly I walk with my head down, already sensing the anger radiating off him. "Your late." He growls.

"S-sorry, I-I fell asleep." He reaches out and I flinch, but he only grabs my jaw, rubbing his thumb roughly over a fading bruise on my cheek. "I thought I warned you not to do that again." He says warningly, reaching into my pocket he pulls out the cash. "At least you were paid this time." I flinch again at his words and when he shoved my share along with a small baggy back at me. "I better see you tonight." He says and walks away without a word, leaving me knee's shaking and standing there.

My stomach grumbles and remind me to eat. I turn to hurry off, running into a solid form. "Oh." I say so quiet I can barely hear myself. "I'm sorry."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

bump?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down