Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by MikeClairmont Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

Returning to the radio a start srceaming "PLEASE ONLY SEND THOSE HOW CAN FIGHT I DON'T WANT INEXPERIENCE HERE THEY WILL ONLY DIE!THERE'S IS A BEAST MUCH GREATER AND STONGER THEN THE REST I SAW HIM UPROOT TREE JUST TO DESTROY BUILDING!" the transmission is interupted by gun shot screaming in Russian and a deep terrifing roar that can heard throughout the town.

MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun. - Page 40 Empty Re: Sirens cry out, its midnight again. Get your gun.

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 am

Raven: I tensed and bit my lip. "June..." I said softly, Pulling away from Johnny and going to sit down. Had I just sent her to her death?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

I look at my now busted radio from the carnage that just happend. well so much for keeping in contact. "i just hope they doen't send anyone here that beast is still lurking about and he's hungry" i whisper to my self. looking around figuring it's safe to take a break i move the dozen or so dead Tahs' into the basement.
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm

June: As soon as I saw the truck I ducked watching the area around me and pulled out a rifle. I cleared my head and started to stalk towards the truck. I froze as the ground vibrated with a roar. I walked haltingly towards the truck and slipped under. With a deep breath I tapped the underbelly gently.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:47 pm

hearing another roar the Tah' Deaman i rush to the roof of the police station as i see someone run underneath a truck "hello Commrade! Quickly run to the door i will unlock it you have not much time quickly!" i proclaim knowing it was a bad idea but not wanting to see another innocent die.
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 pm

June: I nodded and slipped onto my side and sprinted to the station, as the monster turned I started shooting while running. I slipped the smaller guns into their holders and pulled out the heavy gun and began to shoot again. These bullets were specially crafted to explode once they hit, so they made a lot of damage. As June hit the door she slipped in and locked it behind her. She slid to the floor and panted.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

seeing June make the run from the truck to the station i begin firing upon the best emptying clip after clip into. i run downstairs to greet my visitor " hello, name is Vlad. are you the one i spoke to on the radio?"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 am

June: I shook my head still panting. "No.. That... Was.. My.. Friend.." I wheezed.
I gave the guy a thumbs up and started to check my weapons.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am

" you are a strong one little girl you have a spirit like a true warrior" i say while struggling to move a large beast into the basement " so who many of you are there in that church and did you happened to bring so gasoline?"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

June: I stood and stuck my guns back into my pockets. "One: I am not little and barely strong, two: I didn't. We have to run like hell.." I said catching my breath. I dropped my pack on the ground and wiped the sweat from my forehead. After unzipping my pack I pulled out a bag of beef jerky and stuffed a bunch of strips into my mouth and offered the bag to Vlad. "Need any guns or food?"
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 am

i look at her and smile "follow me strong little one"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 am

June: I shrugged and followed him, I hefted my pack back onto my shoulders and wandered after him. I gnawed on my jerky with vigor, hungry from my mad dash across the town.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 am

i bring june to a large metal and i open to reveal an extremely large amout of guns food and random supplies " and i figured out some interesting facts about the Tah' Deamens"
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 am

June: I raised an eyebrow. " I bet I know more about them than you..." I sang playfully. I mean I already knew the demons were sent from dark evil and Aaron was the only one who could stop them all for good.. Not much but a fair amount of info. I crossed my arms and slithered inside his little supply room and began to search around. Once I found a bag of cheese puffs I hugged them close and smiled. "I missed you.." I whispered to them.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:49 am

i take June by the arm a lead her into the body ridden basement and point to the holes in the middle of the room
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeClairmont Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am

inside the two holes are one live beast and in the other a dead one
MikeClairmont
MikeClairmont

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 am

June: I bit my lip and glance between the beasts and stepped back. "What... I don't get it.." I mumbled. He better not be like the baboon in the lion king... All riddles.

-------

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=611
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40