Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you)

+3
lily "the author" hanna
Unabound Justice
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 Empty Re: Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you)

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Jane: I purse my lips but don't say anything, just look up at the guy with the angry eyes from under my hood. I wonder how many people have messed with that guy just on a bet. He's the kind of person you would pick a fight with just for the sake of telling your friends that you lived. Nico, I think.

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you) - Page 7 Empty Re: Capital Vices (When the Seven Deadly Sin's find you)

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Nico: I feel eyes on my face and it irritates me. I cross my arms over my chest and narrow my eyes at the horizon, my jaw clenching. Then finally I can't take it anymore. I whip my head around to glare at whoever is staring at me. I catch the girl off guard. "Is there something you wanna say?" I snap.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

The woman stood there, trying to think things through.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Jane: I flinch a little and play with my camera. "What's wrong with staring? I'm not killing your kids, am I?" I ask softly. I look at him out of the corner of my eye. I want his coat.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:26 pm

(pavo pavo plz go to second chances D:)

The woman frowned, there is a lot wrong with staring...
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Nico: I press my lips together. I swore to myself that I would never hit a girl. But this was a sin I we're talking about, and I hate the way she's looking at my coat. I brush it off and let out a sigh, some of the tension in my shoulders disappearing with it. "I'm sorry. I'm Nico." I manage to put a half smile on my face in greeting.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Jane: I bring my knees up to my chest and lay my head on them, comtemplaiting the odds that he'd actually give me his coat. "I'm Jane," I say quietly. Maybe if I told him it was for my dying grandmother...but that's bs, and he'd probably just pinch me in the mouth or something. So I decide to go out on a limb. "Can I have you coat?" I say.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

The woman sat down beneath a tree, head in her hands.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Nico: "Hell no," I reply automatically. Then I shake my head. "I mean, no." I correct hastily.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Jane: I frown. "Well then where'd you get it from?" I ask. "My brother Alex wants one, but he's got really specific tastes. I just figured he'd want something like that since Christmas is coming up," I say. I almost believe it too. I can practically see Alex too, shivering in some club as he prepares to DJ. Funny thing is, "mother" says I don't have a brother, just an older sister.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

The woman softly sang to herself.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:02 am

Aqua: I snapped my head back: what?!
"Hey! You with the gorgy wings!" truth sometimes passed my lips, "What the hell are you on about?!"
I raised my head slightly, peering down my sharp nose. Who was he? He seemed so...familiar, just like everyone else around me. Should I show it? Nah, I let nature take it's place.
My hand slid to my hip instinctly, a trimmed brow perked; once started may as well finish, eh? If I go back it would only make me look like a fool and I'm too high-up for that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Roman: I frown when I look through the bag to find that I've eaten everything already. I let out a loud burp and frown. I could really go for some pasta right now. I look around at the vaguely familiar faces and then up at the girl who's talking. The angel guy/possible result of bad pot was looking hella irritated right now, and the girl didn't really seem to be helping. "Hey," I say with a grin. "Do you mind not being so loud? He looks like he might burst a blood vessel, and I don't qant anyone to get into an argument..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Aqua: My eyes roll to the guy that was speaking to me. Need I bother? Honestly?
"Look, Mr Pot, go get wasted some place else! You're stinking up the air around here..." I mutter.
I peered down my nose at him, my brow still perched. Was this guy for real? Common turd.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Roman: "Aw, I just took a shower this morning! Not to mention Jake his the pot until I paid him back..." I frown and sniff at my arm pit. "I don't even think the old spice guy smells this...old spicey. See? I'm not lying." When she gives me a look that says "I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone smell you," I drop my arm and scratch my head. "And no offense, but I don't think you have your terminology right either...but I guess you don't want me to go into the difference between wasted, fried, hung over, spaced, burnt out, tweaked out, low, high, twisted, dusted, folded, warped, smacked around, baked..." I look up after I've counted most on my hands. "Did I get them all? Maybe you know some good ones..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Aqua: I shook my head in disgust; the little twot!
"You need to look yourself in the mirror! I feel disgusted in just standing here talking to you! And that was disgusting and you need to get yourself sorted out with that! I'd give you a card but you'd just smoke it," I rolled my eyes, my tongue clicking madly, "Did you get all that?"
Okay, he was quickly rising on my high-nerves, then again everyone does.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Roman: "Honestly, I only really started paying attention when you said something about a card, but if it's made out of paper, then I don't think I'd really smoke it. That'd be like burning down a tree. I think I'd try eating it though, but only if it was that expensive kind. I heard those taste pretty good..." I stroke my chin in thought. "But please, go on. It was something having to do with disgust, right?" The girl didn't seem so bad, but she was a yeller. It's a good thing I already ate, otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to understand what she was saying. It'd just be one long loud syllable.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Aqua: "I think you do need that mirror."
I sighed, taking a seat on the grass, putting my hair behind an ear. Okay, this was going to be a fun day, eh? Even with this guy making me ever worse. He probably wasn't that bad but I can't go back. Not now.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Roman: "That's not what that one girl from that restaurant thinks. She was raping me with her eyes, and it wasn't a very nice feeling." I stroke my chin again. "Then again, she would probably give me discounts if I agreed to make out with her...but then karma would make me get ran over by a bus. But anyway, my mom thinks I'm beautiful." I grin at her.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Aqua: "Yeah, well mine thinks that she's perfect," I sighed, "Anyhoo, why use all that common language."
Sighing, I felt like my brow was cello-taped up at the moment and that my head was attached to my neck at an angle. This guy just had something about him that just seemed sour, but overly he seemed alright; just give it time... Damn! That makes him and I sound like we're together.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Roman: "Well, it's better than her being a hamster, I guess. She might've tried to eat you." I absentmindedly pick up some snow in my bare hands, pact it into a little ball, and take a bite out of it. I instantly shudder. "My teeth are cold now," I sigh.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Aqua: Okay, just don't say anything, just don't say anything...#
"That was kinda stupid," I rolled my eyes loosely before sighing, "And she's
allergic to fur...and feathers...and nuts...and chocolate...but it doesn't matter."

It's snowing? Missed that XD
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Roman: "If I was starving in the Russian wilderness, that wouldn't have been stupid. And that whole allergy explains why you're so skinny. And neat. Like, really, really neat. It also explains the whole white hair thing."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Aqua: "Yeah, well, that's just me. And it's white-blond," I rolled my eyes, "And what's wrong with being neat? Just because you're chaotic!"
That wasn't all that bad-a insult, it was just fitting.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Roman: I look at my hair and then look at hers. Blond. White. Blond. White. Either she's messing with me, or this is another one of those girl things. I just shrug it off as the later for now. "Neatness is fine when you're an old person. Plus, it keeps you from ending up on one of those hoarding shows. But have you even lived? Nope, probably not," I say. "I mean, it's like this: sure, I could keep my chips in a pantry like you normal people, but then I would never know that frozen sourcream and onion chips are amazing."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Aqua: "No because I'm allergic to the seasoning in them..." I sighed, "You'll learn that I can't go near a lot of things."
I nodded slightly, picking up some snow in my hand, crushing it slightly. Maybe I should just relax slightly? I wasn't going to die at the very slightest things...maybe. Anyway, Mother never let me go near anything.

I just realised something.
Major irony:
Angel + Feather Allergy XD
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next