Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us.

+4
Saiga Ecano
Freedom_Elite
Unabound Justice
Pavonine Lights
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. Empty With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us.

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Note: The Alkson school is not for paranormals. No!!! I've already had someone try to make it that way, and it pissed me the hell off. If I don't have "species" or "powers" than you're human. Sorry, but I'm frickin pissed about that. On a more important note,

Today, the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented has excepted you out of hundreds of candidates for their prestigeous school. On the first day of the new school year, you are showed around. Here all the dorms. Here is the cafeteria and the gym. The theater. The principal, a handsome man named Adrian Alkson greets you kindly and asks if you have anymore questions. Beging him is a plaque on the wall written in large cursive script.

Rules and Regulations of the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented.
1.Under no circumstances will students be permitted to be about after ten o clock pm.
2.Doors will never be locked.
3.Manners are credited above all else.
4.Grades will stay at at least a 3.0.
5.Calls taken outside of the office will not be permitted.
6.There will be no wondering off school grounds unless supervised by a teacher.
7. Cursing, back talking, and rude behavior will not be tolerated.
8. Be the best you you can be.

For some reason, the last rule echoes in your mind. The best you you can be. Its a somehwat cheesy saying, and yet you can feel droplets of cold sweat running down your forehead. The principal clears his throat. You jump as you look back at him. "Any questions?" he repeats. You slowly nod no. "Good. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at The Alkson School. Please, feel free to talk to me if anything should come up." You nod slowly and he turns around and walks back to his office.
All the while, you can't help but wonder just what exactley you've gotten yourself into.

Name:
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):
Personality: (Optional:

I'll make the students who will show you around school in a second. Be warned, this is a darker kind of chat.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. Empty Re: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us.

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Name:Alex Storm
Appearence:Long black hair, almond shaped blue eyes, ttall (5 "9") skinny and pale, wears all black and much eyeliner
Clique (Veryimportant. Choose wisely.):Emo
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):Plays Bass and is good looking
Personality: (Optional: Secretive and private, stubborn, catious.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. Empty Re: With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us.

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 pm

I might join later on in the story, right now I'm kinda iffy on the storyline. I had one that was fairly like this, and someone else made one too, that I like but could never really get into... I'll watch it though best of luck : ).
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

(Mine is still going. We are on bage 60 on a new thread because we maxed out the last.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 pm

(Which is yours?)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 pm

(Rules were meant to be broken. It's really complicated. and it's pretty muche me, Charlie, and Saiga occasionally Saiga, anyway.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Name:Bloom Winx
Appearence:has short brown hair, deep black eyes, tall, and wears only blue and black
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): gothic
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): She is a genuis, not noticably pretty though.
Personality: (Optional: anything but happy. Doesn't like any sory of attention and doesn't talk to anyone she feels is not safe
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:49 pm

(Not my fault)
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Name: Jasmine Deja
Appearence: http://create-illusions.deviantart.com/art/Teenage-Dream-174714612?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F41903131&qo=0
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): popular
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): her family is rich but she got here because of her grades and her acting skills.
Personality: (Optional: shes a happy peppy girl who looks to never get sad, but she is an actress so its hard to tell with her she hides it all behind a smile.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Name: Alyson (Aly) Switzer
Appearence: Without the writing on her face, slightly shorter hair- shoulder length, and a bit darker.

http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/people/portraits/?qh=&section=&q=all+alone#/d1ephc7

Clique : Loner/Fringes
What got you here?: She draws realistic portraits (charcoal/graphite, etc.)
Personality: I am very bad at describing personalities, so...

in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Um, why is the girl-guy ratio so off?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 pm

I think since most people on inkpop are girls, therefore they prefer to be girls, and therefore, since this is for inkies, most people ccing are girls.
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow, that makes total sense. Although, I'll makje a guy if you want Pav. Lights.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:36 pm

(i can make a guy if you want... i am a girl but prefer male MC's and male characters to girls)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry, It's just that I came back here going "Wtf?" I mean, I'm a girl too, but I try to make both...
Well, let me get my shlong of characters together.

Oh, and it'd be great if you could. I wanna have an even amour if possible.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I tend to favor girls but being a guy doesn't bother me.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah, well, I am really bad at the guy perspective, at least, making it realistic, but I can make a guy.
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Name: Penelope Chou
Group: Cheerleader/Popular
Appearence: Wavy black hair halfway down back, upturned light brown eyes, flawless ivory skin, high cheek bones, skinny, curvy, medium height, a beauty mark under eye.
Reason here: Rich, beautiful, a great cheerleader.

Name: Snow
Goup:...Well...
Appearence: Shaggy white blond hair, light blue eyes, very pale, tall and lean, a little delicate looking.
Note: Leader of the Banished.

Name: Kinley Martin
Appearence: Very light brown curly hair that's always in two poofs on the sides of her head, curvy and athletic, mixed, beige skin, freckles, large gold-green eyes, several piercings in both ears, a heart shaped face with soft features, always wears black baggy clothes. Has scars all over arms, back, and legs.
Reason sent here: Was crazy athletic, a soccor player.
Group:...well...

Name: Jenks, refuses to tell anyone first name.
Appearence: Curly kind of long red hair that covers his grey eyes, freckled, androgynous looking but would be very beautiful if it weren't for the fact that half of his face was lacerated with scars, relatively tall and lean, slightly tanned, three piercings in one ear and one in the other, also wears all black.
Reason sent here: His smarts.
Group:...well...

Name: Joel Nison
Appearence: African American, caramel colored skin, muscular and tall, Shetland black hair, large brown eyes.
Reason here: Athlete- Basketball, football, track, lacrosse.
Group: Jocks/Populars.

At this rate, I'm playing most of th guys. >.<
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Name:Matt Storm
Appearence:spiky blacvk hair, dark navy blue eyes, punk clothing, carries a skate boars
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):Punk/skater
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):Genius but doesn't like people to know
Personality: (Optional:Snarky, protective of little sister, alex
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

do I need to make a guy?
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

No, I'm not forcing anyone if they really don't want to.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Got it. In that case, I don't think I will be. Are we starting? It seems like everyone's online...
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Is Charlie still making charries?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Idk, probably....*Pokes Charlie*
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

I agree. Best to start before everyone is falling alseep at the computer like I did last night. My friend got mad at me because she says I should know not to put myself when I'm going though one of my phases where my depression is acting up since I won't go get some medicine for it. I told her to go fuck herself.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next