Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas!

2 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 Empty Re: Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas!

Post by Fallen rose Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:17 pm

jager: i continue to watch natasha in this memory

alice: we stop in front of our room when i said as i start to blush but now as brightly as jake was " now you are going to make me blush now jake"

Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas! - Page 31 Empty Re: Holy, shit! We woke up in Vegas!

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Natasha is now surrounded by sand and a bright sun. "Where in Kami's name am I?" she hissed.
"Hey you!" A guy called. She turned to face them.
"Yeah?"
"You're not of our territory, what are you doing here? You're a spy I bet!'
"Waah?? No way! I'm not a spay- what the hell!" RThey tied her hands up.
"You're coming with us back to Pharaoh Atem." They replied. They swung the small girl over their shoulder and carried her towards an ancient Egyptian style tomb.

Jake: I grin. "That's alright. You look beautiful when you blush."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

jager: i got bit worry even i knowing this was a memory part of me what to help her

alice: i blushed a bit brighter" lets go in our room so i can show something that you really like " i said with a smile
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Natasha snarls and struggles although, back then, her magic was weak and she had no muscle mass. She is soon brought before....pharaoh. He sits on his throne and watches her. "Guards who is this?"
"We don't know, sir, we found her in the desert. She isn't from our territory. We thought she might be a spy." he smirked.
"Interesting. She's deffinitely not a spy, though. She has a puzzle just like mine."
"Let me go or you'll all be dead!" she roared in fury. Atem was beside her now. "Patience, my fair maden. We wish you no harm." He took her hand and kissed it. "I am Pharaoh Atem. What is your name?" He asked with a grin.
She looked disgusted and pulled her hand away. "Natasha." she replied with disgust.

Jake: I grion. "Alright." I continue up the stairs.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:36 pm

jager: a bit of jealous ate away at me when i saw the pharaoh kiss her hand

alice: we finally got to our room and i took the keys from jake so i could open the door and go inside
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Atem laughed at her reaction. "You clearly don't know who I am..." He said in a cocky tone.
"Disgusting?
she said, under her breath, causing his priest to snigger into his hand and the king the frown.
"No. I'm the ruler of Egypt, my lady." He grinned.
She clearly seems annoying. "Good for you but call me 'My laidy' or anything of the like and I'll castrate you." she smirked when he went pale. "No why am I here?'
The man laughed and gripped her chin. "Quite the rattler, eh?" He chuckled. She bit his hand, drawing blood.
Jake: I follow her inside and set down the bags, kissing her.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 pm

jager: i smiled when she bit his hand

alice: i kiss him back for a bit before i pull away " you got to wait for a bit longer my love"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 am

He seems to laugh and she stares confused. "Excellent, so you're already game!" He exclaimed and she was confused as hell. Until he bit her wrist. Then she didn't hesitate to kick him between the legs. "Get away from me you cretin!"
"Stop." a new voice said. She looked up and a guy looking just like the other guy she blushed. "Brother, what have you been doing to this poor girl?" he asked.
"Oh...I was just playing a little game." The sicko said. The other guy sighed.
"Go to your room..." The guy did as he was told and the new one came to look at Natasha's arm. "Are you alright?"
She was blushing even brighter.
"Arm...yeah. No big. People bite me all the time." she grinned but stoped when she saw him not grinning. "Thanks, though. She mumble, as he used gause to bandage her arm.
"No problem. Sorry about my younger brother. He's a bit..."
"Unbalanced?" she sugggested.
"Right..." He said. "I'm Damon, by the way." he said.
"Natasha."

Jake: I fiegn a pout. "Okay..."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 am

jager: the jealouse came back to ate away at me again

alice:" just wait a few minutes my love then you can have me do whatever you want with me" i said before i went to my bag pull something out then going to bathroom
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:29 am

Damon help Natasha up from where she'd dusked into a corner of the wall. "Well, if you're lost like it sounds, thenyou can stay her. Y are welcome."
"Thanks, that'll hep at."se said ernestly. He grinned and led her to her rom.
*About 3 days later*
"Again." Damon said as he was helping Natasha work out. She'd told him she wasn't a good fighter and he'd told her he'd start helping her. And she was a very fast learned.
"You're kidding, right?" Her hair was damop with sweat and she was panting.
Damon tried to keep a serious face but her cracked up. "Yes." she sighed and pushed him over. "Imma kill you! Scared me half to death."
"Okay, okay. My ra I'm sorry he muttered.
"Who is Ra anyway?" she asked. Damon gaped.
"You don't know Ra? He's the most powerful of the three Egyptian gods!" He exclaimed.
"Oh..." She said. "We just have on god< Kami." she replied, trying to hide her blush.
"Interesting..." He'd seen her blush. 'Are you ill? Do I need Isis to check on you?"
"No I'm alright." she said.
"Oh....alright." He sat beside her as the sun set.

Jake: I watched her cuiously.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am

jager: my jealous got at me more that i curl my hands into fist

alice: once i close the door behind me i was in there for a long time i change into something more comfort a simply tank top and short what was taking me time was the fact i decide surpirse by dye my hair closet to my natuarl hair color no one really knew what was that color i kept dye my hair every other week
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 am

Natasha was gradually growing closer to Damon and every now and then would steal him away from his duties as prince to go play. Right now, though she was talking to Mana and Orime. His sister and his best friend. "You really think so?"
"Of couse! He's head over heals for you!" Mana exclaimed.
"I know my brother and he is certainly smitten. Orime agreed. "A-Alright." she said and went to meet him in the garder.
They sat on a hill watching the sunsed. "D-Damon, there's something I need to tell you." she said softly.
"Sure, what is it, 'Tasha?" He looked at her and saw her blushing.
"I-I think I might love you." she said softly. The man crashed his lips on hers and then pulled away.
"I love you too."
*Shift*
Natasha is standing, gripped by the shoulders by a tall clocked figure, hurt and anger in her eyes "Damon, how could you!?!? I trusted you!" she cried. She took out the portal she'd been given to go back to her time and closed her eyes.
Jager was then removed from the memoried. "I guess you can put together what happened next..." the Pharaoh said, smiling sadly.

Jake: I waited patiently and began unpacking.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:54 am

jager: i stay silent bit shocked by what i saw and i end up just walk away so i could think about

alice: after a bit i came out with deep red hair that actually went very well with my blue eyes and i went to jake and warp my arms around him
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:58 am

Daomon: I watch and it occurs to me; damn! Natasha's gonna murder me!

Jake: I look up and grin at her. "I like your hair."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:00 am

jager: i decide to walk around for a bit to clear my mind before i head back to natasha

alice:" thanks this is the closet i get it to my natural hair color"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am

Jake: I kiss her lips briefly "Well, it looks beautiful."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 am

alice:" i knew you would said and like i said i'm yours do whatever you want to you "
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:11 am

(This is just making a cirle....)
Jake: I kiss her heatedly, wrapping my arms around her waist.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 am

alice: i kiss him just heated as i wrap my arms around his neck

( i know)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 am

(We need a new theme...)
Jake: I push her down onto the bed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

( know i was thinking that but what theme )

alice: i let him push me down on the bed
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 am

(I might have one or two ideas.)
Jake: I got on top of her but put my weight on my forearms beside her on either side.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:23 am

alice:i smiled before i kiss him more deeply

( i might have one too what are your ideas?)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 am

91. Rish girl, dumped by rich guy, uses ULTRE rich guy to be fake bf and make ex-bf jealous, then her anf fake bf fall in love. 2. nvm. Too over played.)
Jake: I kiss her back as deeply.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 am

i like your idea my idea i got from listening to avril lavigne new song well about couples dating for awhile then one of them end up changing and cause drama by their acts while the other one trys to kept their relantship togather
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 am

What song is that? It is 'What the hell'? cause my little sister loves that song.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next