Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice.

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice.

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Tony started to slowly laugh. And soon their was noise in the pub again. Tony walked over to Sienna, "You really don't know anything do ya." And with that he disappeared amongst the tables, and sat down at one that was surrounded by smoke. He was playing black jack, a game he was particularly skilled at.
A man went to the back room, and told Luke what had happened. He wasn't disappointed to say the least, but he was a bit angry. You don't just go into a club and shout his name, be it The Four Aces or not.
He sent his wife to go fetch the girl.
Soon after a woman in a slick red flapper dress, with a brunette wavy bob, with a head band and white feather was out about in the club. Men gave her looks, but the tan flat chested Celeste was married, and the rock on her finger proved it. The men just got to look at the beauty from afar.
She walked up to Sienna, "No funny games, when you talk to him. And for future reference don't call him Luke. Three people had that privilege. One is dead, and you have yet to gain it." She lead Sienna to the back room, and slipped in, waiting for Sienna to follow.
Luke had his cowboy hat in front of him on a card table. He looked up at the young leader with a smirk.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dead as a doornail, pity, he really was quite nice.

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Sienna: "hello sir, just wanted to introduce myself, you knew my father so I thought it would be polite to say hi." I said with a little wave and a smile. I patted my dress, similar to the one worn by the woman who led me here except mine was green and I was much shorter and... I stopped, comparing myself to that woman was not why I was here. I smiled and looked at him waiting for a response.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

"Nice to meet you. You have alot of things to learn." he said. "One of them being you don't just walk into a club and yell out my name." he laughed.
His wife, walked around, and picked up his hat, and put in on the coat rack. She was a house wife for sure, always keeping things tidy, but she was also a gang wife, their fore being slick was part of her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Sienna: I shrugged."I figured that I might as well make a name for myself seeing as no one knows my name, yet. Oh, I also came here ask if you would please stay away from the dock territory. If I do remember you made a deal with my father to stay away from that territory if he stayed away from the rock territory."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Luke laughed, "I respect the deal, even though I made the deal with your father. Any other man and it would be different for his kid. But your father was a good man. I paid my respects." He was serious then. "I am sure you know of a certain hit man, your father wanted him in the Hearts badly, I suggest you know, that I have made him an offer of ninety-five hundred to join the Spades, I am not sure what your father offered, but him being neutral is beginning to become a nuisance if you know what I mean."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Sienna: "I do understand And the offer my father made is confidential as is much of all our information. Now that we have the territory problem figured out I shall move to the next issue, the issue of you hit men constantly running into my hit men and injuring them. I thought I'd try a civil approach to this and ask if you could please have them stop." I said, this meeting was going much better than I expected. I could just tell something bad was going to happen they always came, bad moments.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

"I can't do that. Because your hit men tend to do the same thing. Sorry." He said. He leaned forward on the table. "You can't expect me to comply to you. Your father handled injured hit men well. Thankfully Anthony came at that point, and more important matters were settled. I'm sorry about your secretary by the way, I heard she broke her neck."
The girl was definitely new, asking him to do something she herself would not do. One should know you don't mess with the hit men because they might be part of a gang, but they could turn on you just like that."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Shocked This post magically disapeared!

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziva :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

(um... he only let sienna in)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:50 pm

((Then disregard that post- I'll delete it if I can.))

Timber watched the scene with interest. The girl was... inexperienced, but she had nerve and plently of it.
The bar tender filled another customer's glass and went about her buisness as the girl was ushered into the back room.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Sienna:I frowned and let my jaw tightened my jaw slightly and grew serious. "Okay then, I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement. I think that it's my cue to leave now. Hope your night is.. Pleasant. Toodiloo." I sang out and sauntered out of the room.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Tony then resurfaced, depositing his cigar. "Can I have a water?" He asked, he had three glasses of bourbon his sobering up would take longer than he wished.

Luke looked at Celeste, "She is not her father. And she has more to learn, than I thought. She grew up in a gang, it's almost unreasonable what she knows."
Celeste nodded, "I don't like her, did you see how she was looking at me when she entered. We better watch her."
Luke agreed, "The fact that she asked something that she wouldn't herself do. It's like she almost no common sense." he sighed, and rubbed his temples, "Hand me my hat. It's about time, you go up to sing, and I make my appearence."
Celeste tossed him his hat and he placed it on his head, she slipped out and headed to the stage and took her place behind the mic, she relieved the previous singer. Luke placed the hat on his head and hopped out.
The first few who saw him yelled out, "Terentino!"
"All drinks on me!" He announced.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Sienna: I got passed the Hitman on the way out and stopped."50 percent now and fifty percent later. I have a job for you to do." I said quietly.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 pm

"R'you still sticking to water?" Timber asked Tony as the Spade came in, yelling for free drinks.
In her experience men who thought they were finished would usually start drinking again with vigor at the prospect of free liquor- the bar tender had a feeling this one wouldn't, but it gave her an excuse to linger where she could overhear his conversation with the Heart leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 pm

"Nah." he said getting up to leave. He walked out of the club with Sienna. "Be careful what you say and when. The bartender was a spade, and a nasty one. Now I will need the details on this job before anything. Just tell me who."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Sienna: I smiled and haned him a folder. "Them, every things inside. The spades made a big enemy, I may seem a bit green but I know a lot more than I let on. " I rean a hand through my hair and straightened my back there's nothing like learning on the job.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 pm

He looked through the folder not needing it anymore. He knew for a fact he couldn't do the job. One of the people happened to be his maid and he was in no mood to kill off his maid. Well not yer anyway. He would do as much as he could he stood there waiting for the money.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Sienna: I ran a hand through my hair."one fifty now one fifty later." I said holding out the money.
(money meant more then so that would be a good sum)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

(I know but considering the amount of people he charged that much per person)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

(okay so let's say there are 4 people and she'll pay him 450?)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 pm

(i was thinking like 300 per person)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 am

Okay... With my sucky math skills I estimate around 1200 so that means 600 upfront.good? I do suck at math so check it pleas...)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

Good
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am

Cool... Responds?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Bump
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 pm

update
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next