Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 8:54 pm

ohhh!!

Where should I bring in Laila and her puppy?
yes.
the puppy to.

^^

Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 12 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 8:55 pm

where ever you want i guess o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 8:56 pm

what is Taylor doing?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 8:57 pm

And Demetrius and Kale are in the dining hall.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

((oh, okay Very Happy))

Isadora: I gunned the bike. "Get on!" I shouted. The demons swooped towards us. I grabbed one of stele and pressed it against the Mark on my chest. Then I hurled the stele at one of the demons. It shrieked and fell out of the sky. The stele lurched out of its flesh and returned to my hand. Thank you Mark.
The second demon dropped down on Sophia. I gunned the bike and it shot forward. I stabbed the stele into the demon's heart. I slid it out again and put it in my boot. I grabbed Sophia's arm and pulled her onto the bike.
The third demon snarled and bared its fangs. "Go back to Marlow," I urged quietly. "Or I'll have to track your summoning point and that could be more than tedious."

((taylor isn't doing anything >.>))
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Sophia held in her scream, heights, she was terrified of heights. she closed her eyes tightly but muttered something, with out thinking she pulled out one the knife looking things out of Isadora's belt. She whispered something over it and opened her eyes just in time to send it directly into the chest of a demon they had not seen coming up under them. The beast hissed and yelled but ultimately ended up falling onto the ground under the girls and disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 pm

okay than!

Laila: I smiled at Arienta and put her down. I already knew she was my dog. hear that whoever decided to erase my memory? I have a dog! Come to think of it, they probably don't care to much and just want me dead. I sighed and looked around before shrugging and walking down the hall. This is actually pretty boring. I want to kill something. I grinned at the thought of me killing something and looked around. There was Demetrius and some other guy.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Isadora: "Hey, give me back my stele." I snatched it out of her hands and slipped it back into my belt. I took Nakir and traced the Mark on my chest with the blood of the demon that dripped off the blade. The Mark glowed and pulsed. "Follow the yellow brick road." I drove the bike off the roof of the church.

Demetrius: I looked up. "Did you hear something?" I asked. Sounding like a motorcycle. "Oh, hey Laila."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Laila: I grinned. "Heyy" I said, my optimism coming back. Maybe I would try to be a bit nicer this time. Key word- TRY.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Sophia let go of the stele but hurried to loop her arms around Isadora's core. The ground was so far down beneath them, she thought, tears starting to fall down her cheek. They were both from the wind passing through them so harshly and from fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Kale raised his head to listen. "Yeah... wasn't there a vampire motorcycle on the roof?" He turned around when biting into his sandwich to find another person he didn't know.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Isadora: I jerked the bike up and it flew with the wind. "Ha-ha!" I shouted. The Mark pulsed slightly. Hot and cold. Right now I was hot--in terms of direction and good looks.

Demetrius: "You sound happier. Who's your friend?"
I looked at Kale "Yeah there is a bike on the roof. Two actually. Isadora is probably being suicidal and driving it around looking for demons. You can join if you feel the need to put your life at stake."
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Laila: I grinned. "I was given a puppy!" I said with a grin. "'Course I'm happier!" I said before turning to the other guy. "The name is Laila"I introduced myself.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

the last time i couldn't help it, i screamed. not a ear piercing shriek just a scared scream. heights and something else, my only two fears. "gets this thing down, now!" i demanded, my voice quiet in the loud howl of the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Isadora: "You're screaming in my ear!" I shouted over the wind. "And we are not landing this until we get to Marlow. Dim wit," I muttered under my breath. Sheesh. Some people just needed to take a chill pill and go with the flow.

Demetrius: I grinned at the dog as it wagged its tail happily. "What's his name?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Sophia had to bite down on her lip hard, to the point of bleeding, to stop her screaming. Her heart was beating rapidly and she felt herself panicking. No, no no, please. she thought, please not a panic attack now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Isadora: "You okay? You're sort of hyperventilating," I said over the wind. I steered the bike towards the place the Mark told me to go.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Laila: I smiled at Demetrius. "Her name is Arienta" I said as she danced around my feet. So I unknowingly named her after the angle of memories. Just like my stele. Weird. I wonder if he knows it to?
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:25 pm

It felt like my heart was beating too fast. Like there wasnt enough air to take in. I knew Isadora was saying something to me but i couldnt hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 pm

He would have grinned except for the food in his mouth was sort of making it imposable. He swallowed, "Kale. My life's been at stake since I was born," he added on. "And the weres probably have my name on a hitlist for calling their leader a mutt earlier." Finishing off the sandwich he rubbed his stomach, "That was good. As for Isadora, there's no way I'd find her in this big city, unless she has a tracking device on her."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Laila: I grinned at Kale. "Hey, at least you have your memory. Mine seems to be missing" I said. "Besides, apparently my last name is Fairchild. And considering someone tried to kill me earlier -hence the no memory thing- I'm guessing someone out there doesn't like me that much" I added. Bonding over life stories. How wonderful.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Demetrius: "You named her after the Angel of Memories?" I frowned. That was odd.
"And she does have a tracking device on her. A Mark that Taylor placed her. She doesn't know though." I grinned. Isadora sometimes disappeared at odd intervals and when she came back rumors were flying about how there were twenty odd demon corpses scattered about. Taylor had read her the riot act about cleaning up after herself and had Marked her. The Mark rested behind her ear, where she wouldn't see it, and allowed us to keep an eye on her.
I drew a Mark on Kale's palm. "Just follow the Mark. When it's hot, it means your going the right way. She'll probably need some back up--she's been in a bad moon lately."

Isadora: "Sophia! Sophia! Seriously girl, what the hell?" I shouted. "Sophia! God damn it! What is wrong with you?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Laila: I shrugged. "Apparently. The name popped into my head and Taylor said it was the name of one of my stele's and that it was the angel of memories" I replied. Arienta bounced around, staying close to me. She looked up at Demetrius with her dark brown eyes, but I say it. The intelligence. I had a feeling this was a d*amn smart dog.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri May 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I felt my fingers starting to loosen their grip over my wrist. I didn't feel myself slipping off until it was too late for me to grab onto anything else but the back pipe end of the motorcycle. i gasped, my eyes flying up. Isadora, with her mad blue eyes, was yelling at me. Well, that's not going to help. I was too far down to reach her, and we were too high up for me to touch down....unless..
i felt the motor go back and the cycle tip over, if i kept holding on Isadora would go down too.
No, i would not have that. I looked down and swallowed hard. The water looked cold and endless..... but ....
i let go, not screaming until the unbearably cold water enveloped my being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Fri May 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Isadora: "And they say I'm suicidal," I muttered. I swerved the bike down and skimmed over the water. The Mark on my chest shot down my arm and lashed through the liquid glass it hunted down Sophia's warmth and snagged onto her. The Mark gripped my arm as it gripped Sophia and dragged both of them out of the water.
Speaking of water, we were slowly running out. I glanced at the shoreline ahead of us. Night Bikes can't hover so I had to keep the motor running while I saved the day.
I grabbed Sophia's hand. The Mark jumped back onto my chest.
Time to pray: God I don't want this idiot to be dragged across the shoreline.
Light bulb.
I snapped the bike upwards and we shot over the rocky bank of the river. That was all me God, but thanks anyway--maybe next time.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Fri May 14, 2010 9:44 pm

"Cool." Kale looked at his palm. "Sort of. That's sort of against her will, but whatever. I guess I'll catch you later."

Kale made his way to the roof. He didn't like these motorcycles on bit. He might put on a brave front when having to ride it, but that's all it was. A front. In the air, Kale flew around aimlessly until the mark on his palm started warming. "About time," he muttered when he saw them, them? Shorty was with her too? He sped up to reach them.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next