Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by User Sun May 16, 2010 6:37 pm

(Ohhh... let me go look. I totally missed it o.o Sorry!)

User

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 32 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm

"Felicity, sir" the girl smiled. was it me or was that an innocent act?... i looked away from them and leaned against one of the walls, keeping my eyes on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Isadora:
"Nice to meet you," Demetrius said with a slight incline of his head. "My name is Demetrius."
"Isadora," I piped up. I slid around the pew and stood beside him. I folded my arms and flashed a smile. "How's the face?"
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 6:45 pm

"lovely to meet you, sir" i smiled, making sure it touched the lighter shade of brown in my eyes. I only remembered Isadora and Demetrius from the one occasion they allowed me to talk to the court. They were present because Demetrius was a companion of Kale's at school and Isadora was there because they were talking about her possible inrolement. That was the same day i was sentence to take the form of a cat for the rest of my life.... i was sure they didn't know why.... At lest Demetrius staid as hansom as kale. Isadora turned out to be more trouble than i thought she would be. Odd, seeing that she was Sophia's older sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Laila: I looked up, the hope shining in my eyes. "What would I have to do?" I said, trying to sound normal. What I would do for my memories...

"Just sit still for a few moments while I move around in your head." Jinx held out a hand to stop her from asking about her end of the deal. "This will just be between us. You don't tell anyone I did it and asked for nothing. That'll be enough. Heaven forbid if everyone knew. I'd have every idiot flying towards me to help them with a hangnail." Sarcasm ran along the last few sentences.

"Yeah keep summoning him. I don't think he liked that much last night." Kale threw the coffee cup somewhere, anywhere so he wouldn't have to keep holding it.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Isadora: Fine, ignore me. See if I care--wait I do.
Demetrius smiled back politely. "We need a warlock?" he asked. I stepped forward.
"All those in favor of me summoning Jinx, raise your hand." I raised mine. "That's good enough." Democracies were for people who didn't have the guts to make decisions. And my opinion was the only one that mattered.
I walked into the rain and traced a Mark on my forearm. I whispered Jinx's name and sent the pulse out over the city.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Laila: "Thank you" I whispered, my eyes filled with sincerity. "I won't say a word, I swear" I added, restraining the urge to add something sarcastic.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 6:49 pm

"oh i'm sure he would love to help, seeing as it would be for our pretty little damsel in distress" Felicity said, smiling at me specifically. i just raised one brow and continued to stare at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Isadora: I sent the pulse out farther. Now would be a good time to show up, Jinx.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sun May 16, 2010 6:56 pm

"Good. Let's-" Jinx cocked his head. "This better not be one of your friends calling me. Again." He scratched his neck knowing that it was. Probably the loud mouthed one. Next he saw her he was taking that stick of hers. "Being of curious nature, I'll see what they want, but," he stuck his finger in the air, "I'm not making any promises. Are you coming? If so I'll just portal us there."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Laila: I nodded emphatically. "I'll go to" I said and Arienta nodded, her tongue lolling out of her mouth
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm

"do you think he'll come?" i asked and was surprised to hear how emotionless my voice sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Isadora: "He better," I said, and balanced my stele on the tip of my finger.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 pm

He led them into an alley, no mundane needed to see a portal being opened, and the portal appeared. Jinx grabbed Lalia's hand and they walked through. They ended up where he thought they would. On the steps of shadowhunter headquarters. Jinx glared at all the shadowhunters present. "What did I tell you last night, hm?"
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 7:05 pm

i nodded and placed my hands behind my back. I looked back at Felicity. She was staring at Kale,again. what do you want? i wanted to ask her but instead i just shook it off. i knew all i wanted was to rest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Laila: I sighed and looked to my side. Arienta had made it out to. I looked around. A new face. Much like Soph, except uglier. And not just because of the bruise. I looked at Arienta and quickly picked her up as she attached the girl. "Sorry" I apologized to the girl.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Isadora: I shrugged. "Can't remember," I said casually. "We need a portal to the City of Glass." I smiled at him. My smile is irresistable, but I seriously doubted it would convince him to do my bidding. Looked like I would have to take one for the team.
Again.
But I didn't care; I could take any price he threw my way.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 7:11 pm

"can we just open the portal please, Jinx" i was starting to sound as tired as i felt. i was gripping a side of the pew besides me, it was all i could do to keep myself from falling again. "I just want to get jenny back so i can go to France and never have to see any of you again" that probably sounded meaner than it was supposed to sound. what i really meant was that i didn't want to be a burden any longer.

"oh, please make sure kale comes too!" Felicity suddenly said, throwing herself into Kale's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Laila: I let out a yelp of surprise as Arienta burst from my arms and started attacking the girl again. "What the?!" I yelled before trying to grab her again. "Arienta, HEEL" I said forcefully and she came back to me instantly, growling at the girl. I looked at blondie suspiciously. I didn't trust her.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Isadora: "But don't you love my company?" I asked Sophia, and grinned at her.
The bastard girl was just being weird, throwing herself all over Kale. "Oy, bastard-girl, stand over here," I ordered, pointing to a place next to me. "Now."
I looked at the dog who was attacking her. "Keep up the good work, puppy-dog," I said with a grin. Maybe the dog and I could be friends

Last edited by Kate-Anders(unnie) on Sun May 16, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well somebody had to notice the dog XD)
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 7:16 pm

(I love how the dog keeps attacking Felicity and no one cares XD)
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm

"i think not, i don't know if you all have noticed but kaley looks unstable. I want to make sure he's okay." She smiled, holding kale a bit tighter. "also that crazy dog may hurt me, and i know kaley would protect me better if i was by his side"
i felt sicker all of a sudden, i wanted to fall onto the floor and lay there. i felt my forehead become calmly and cold and my fingers were aching. "get off, now Felicity" i ordered, holding my upright with the pew again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Isadora: I sighed. "Let me." I walked over to Felicity and pinned her in a head lock. I marched her over to where Jinx stood. "Now, bastard-girl, listen up. You do what Sophia and I tell you and I don't slice little pieces off of you. Capeesh?" I threw her to the ground and dusted off my hands.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

"France?" Jinx's head snapped to Sophia. For the first time since meeting her he actually looked her over. His eyes moved to Felicity, giving her a dirty look. "Are you sure you want to go to the City of Glass with her?" Being a warlock, he could sense the witch in her.

Kale was surprised when Felicity threw herself into his arms. "Yeah, sure..." He wasn't awake enough for this. Kaley? He turned paler. It made him sound like a girl.
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Laila: I glared at the girl. "Crazy. Dog.?" I hissed through clenched teeth, my eyes narrowing on her. No one called my dog crazy. I Slapped her other cheek as hard as I could. Which was as hard as Isadora could. "NO ONE. Calls my dog crazy" I growled.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 7:24 pm

lol thats what master said!

Sophia had to hold on tighter to the pew, her arm was visibly shivering. She was just happy that Fel was taken away from Kale. except that maybe the headlock was a bit too much. "Isadora can you please let her go before she refuses to help us get j-jenny... "
as for taking us with her, "yes, Jinx...we kinda don't have any other choice."

"Let go of me!" Felicity cried, somehow she was able to create a small tazer like shock to get Isadora off her. She flung herself back to kale and i almost fell from the shock.

osh i can't think of a good situation that would make sophia snap back to emotion....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next