Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left.

Go down

D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. Empty D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left.

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun May 01, 2011 11:20 pm

No one ever said the Drake's streets were the most boring place. D.S.R.C is one of the largest street racing clubs in Dacta, twice a week half of the cities streets are shut down to safely host their races though. 2 times a week all of the Drake's in Dacta watch these races play out, the rest of the time... D.S.R.C is also the hosters of some of the cities largest parties, a few of them own jobs, but for the most part everyone in D.S.R.C knows eachother, and they're all friends... ... Right up until race time Very Happy.
(For the intro's I'm going to steal Kaityy's idea from Diablo, just make an intro like mine. All it has to include is your characters looks, car, and if you want, any relationships he/she has.)

Jasmine was sitting in the back seat, smiling and waving to the people who were giving thumbs up as I drove by. Some of them were nodding their head and admiring the Firebird, while others gave out a "woot!" excited as I was that it was race day. I smiled as I looked and saw some of the people putting bets down on who was going to win. I turned slightly to the left then straightened back out putting my hand out the window to clap some of the peoples hand as I went by.
Eventually I stopped with the window lined up with a buddy of mine, Timothy. "Hey you got your little girl again huh? Don't you think she's a little young for this stuff?" He joked.
"She's 12 man. She's gotta learn what the world looks like sooner or later. Besides she had fun at the last after party. This is her reward for another honor role report card." I laughed remembering that she had bribed me into this.
"Jeez I wish my dad took me out to parties for my rare honor role report cards." He shook his head in a joking way. "Jassy." He turned his attention to her in the back seat.
"Hi Timmy." She said excitedly.
"Wanna stay with me to watch the race if paps lets you." He said as I shook my head in a 'whatever' way.
"Sure why not." She replied.
"Just meet me outside the Fillian st party hub Tim, and keep her safe." I said before reving the engine to make the crowd happy.
"Will do Kyle." Jasmine got out as he was saying that. "See ya man, best luck I'm rooting for you."
I gave him my 2 finger salute, then made sure Jasmine was safely on the other side of the perimeter before burning out and speeding off to the racer group up. All but 4 or 5 of tonights racers were here already. A group of people, all that I knew, walked over to my window as I rolled it down. "Your in class E tonight Kyle. The pot is 1900 Opals."
"Get the hood." I popped the hood and got out of the car, "So it's 750 900 right?"
"Yeah." He said putting the hood up and revealing the engine.
"200 if I win alright? You guys can split it from there."
"Sounds good, which party you going to tonight?"
"Fillian street." I told him. He nodded then began doing some stuff to the engine. The rest of the group and me walked off to another spot talking.

(I'm not going to have alot of races through the story... Probably enough to let each of the people who join a chance to win 1 or 2. That's just what links them together the partying and after race stuff is where the story will focus : D. Races are just kinda hard to describe so that's where the issue with that lies >.>)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left. Empty Re: D.S.R.C - Pedals on the left.

Post by Freedom_Elite Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am

Bump?
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Mon May 02, 2011 7:27 pm

No one >.>?
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down