Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

+2
Unabound Justice
momo13
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 Empty Re: So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

Post by Avery Wed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm

lol, now we wait for asueu to post...

Avery

Back to top Go down

So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh - Page 3 Empty Re: So i say no-oh-oh, to status quo-oh-oh

Post by momo13 Wed May 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Griffin sighed and nodded in understanding. "Alright, I would just prefer to get off this rock as soon as possible." he was about to leave, but stopped. "Anything you need or want help with?"

Kiara giggled softly. "I bet you do." not that she would let him. "So, what are plans for today?" she rested her hands ontop of his and let her tail wrap around his leg.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 pm

right *Puts in headphones* Iii'm in heaven when you kiss me!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Grashe shook her head, her blonde hair swishing a little. "Nothing that I can think of, but I'll call you if I need something," she said with a playful wink and headed off to the engine room. She didn't like like Griffin, but it was fun to play the part.

Raz pursed his lips. "I don't know. I need to think of something to do, maybe mobilize a few troops to find the craft that landed here," he said softly.

(Anyone can run into Drydan or Zake)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Leslie wandered down the hall aimlessly, smiling when she saw her teammate. "Hey, Zake."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Wed May 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Griffin rolled his eyes as she winked and walked off slowly. Maybe he would train for a bit. He really needed to decide what to do right now. He just want to get off this rock.

Kiara's eyes widened with amusement and interest. "Can I come as well?" she asked softly, looking up at him with big eyes.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

(I love that Grace and Griffin are like polar oppisites...)

Raz pursed his lips. "It'll be dangerous," he said, looking down at her, his eyes conflicting between worry and seriousness. He wanted to be with her, but he wanted her as safe as possible, too. He wasn't sure if he would let her go or not.

Zake smiled as he looked up from the magazine in his hand. "Hey," he said, putting it down and standing up.

Grace grabbed a few tools and started to work, but while she was working, a puff of slow smoke rolled out and she realized that something more complex was wrong. She was going to have to wait a while before the engine was completely cool, so she could figure out what was happening on the inside.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Leslie went closer to him, so as not to holler down the hallway. "What's up? I heard them say we'll be off in a couple of hours."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Wed May 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Kiara laughed lightly. "Danger is my middle name." did he honestly forget who he was talking to? "Plus I know these woods better then /anyone/. Please?" She purred softly in his ear.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Raz stepped away from her, shrugging his shsoulders in defeat. He knew she would just follow him out anyway. She always did. He thought back to the day they got engaged. It seemed like an arranged marraige now that he thought about it. His mother had pushed and pushed to get them engaged and then when he asked, she was happier than anything.

Zake smiled a little and walked a bit closer as well, leaning against the weall. "Hm," he said with a half smirk. He heard the shrill noise of Grace's frustration down the hall. "I don't see that happening... But I guess I don't mind."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Kiara smiled widely and kissed him. "Thank you." she thought back to their engagment day.She barely knew him then, but knew a lot about him from watching for afar. He was the comander of the army, and any girl would give anything to be with him. So when he did ask her for her hand, Kiara was clearly exited. She always secretly wondered why he chose her out of every other girl in camp. The only thing she was good at was getting in trouble and sneaking away from camp. But she wasnt about to argue with his logic, if he had any.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Raz pulled away and smiled tiredly. "We best go, then," he said with a wider smile. They started away from the camp, the guards bowing their heads slightly. He was as good as royalty here and he just took it in stride.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu May 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Leslie laughed. "Okay so maybe a little longer than she said..." she agreed in amusement. "I don't mind as long as we don't get killed in that time frame." Always the morbid one, that was the first thought in her mind.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Do I have to make a human too? Because I would muchly like to join. Smile
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah, make one of each.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Kiara walked behind Raz, head held high as the walked. She wasn't quite used to being treated as royalty as he was. "Who all are we bringing with us?" she asked, keeping close behind him.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Avery, CotN and MR?
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Raz shook his head. "I plan on going to the troops alone, with no back up," he said, turning his head back to her. He didn't like to go with soldiers, mostly because he knew he could protect himself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Kiara looked puzzled for a couple seconds. "Alright," she finally nodded. "Would you rather me stay back then?" she asked softly. She didn't want tong against his wishes.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Raz shrugged. "Only if you want to," he said, pursing his lip and then pausing to smile. "I don't mind."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Liza made her way back to the cockpit. Her chair and work area where set up there, she needed to study the maps more and study the land even if it wasn't from the ground she could use all the knowledge of this land she could find.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Kiara smiled to him when he said she could go with him. "This is gonna be fun." I couldn't wait to get out of camp. "Lead the way, commander," I smiled to him.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Raz kept his eyes forward as he held a brisk pace through the forest. He just need to get there soon and hope that he could find at least one soldier to mobilize. He glanced back at Kiara and turned his head back, smiling to himself a little. They had been engaded for a few months now and he was starting to feel the pressure of being close to marrige.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Kiara started running ahead. She was speachless when she stumbled upon the starship. She stayed hidden in the bushes and watched the humans function.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu May 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Raz watched her running ahead and sighed, turning on the corner of the path, toward the soldier base cap. Kiara would catch up with him later... She knew her way back to the center camp.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Thu May 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Kiara watched the one with stony grey eyes. He walked with the same dignity and power that Raz did. Maybe he held a position of power? I backed away slowly and ran off to find Raz again.
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum