Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
All Hell is Breaking Loose EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

All Hell is Breaking Loose

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All Hell is Breaking Loose Empty All Hell is Breaking Loose

Post by Charlie Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

The walls the walls. Breaking. The monsters in the pits stirring. The order of the chaotic hell is falling. Only time will tell until satin's lower half is unfrozen. Demon's might follow Satin but they know what is in store if he breaks free from his eternal frozen lake. Death, and the death of a fallen angel is worse than one can even imagine. The Legion, hell's gate keepers, the ones who patrol, must put a stop to this. They are trying to protect everyone from the wrath of Satan which for now is subdued.

This chat will start in a briefing meeting. Where what is happening is being discussed.

You are in the Legion. It's your duty to stop Hell from collapsing.

Legion ranks:
General- Ezekiel AKA Zeek (Charlie)
Commander-
Captain- Cassandra (Nikki)
Private- Elijah AKA Eli (Charlie)

Charrie Form (take out all things in parenthesis)-
Name (No last names):
Age (Human & Actual):
Demon Description (Paragraph please):
Weakness (the reason why they fell from Heaven... besides following Lucifer):
Strength (One strength, no powers this is weapon wise):

*NOTE*
- The ranks mean nothing... it's just something to make it pretend like there is order, i mean they are in pandemonium. They only mean something when it is told they must work together, it will be the only way they can cooperate.
- Demons know their place, they also know where they could be.
- No debby downers, Demons do regret their choice, but they know what they did, no amount of sorrow will change it.
-Their are two appearances, one more human. The human one needs to be normal. They keep their human appearance.
- They have powers, It includes control over shadow, fire, ice/water, and the mind. No light what so ever.
- When they fight nothing to outrageous. They know their powers, they are confident
- No new demons, they have all fallen long ago, BUT they can be a new member of The Legion
- Their is only one general, two commanders, two captains, and numerous privates.
-Think more classic when doing the demon appearance, not like goatee and red with a trident but you know what i mean.
- They don't have family

RULES:
- I might change my thing about Gender if I get no replies
- I will approve or deny the charries... if i deny I tell you why
- PLEASE!!! At least three sentences per post!!!
- Grammar that is proper is preferred... but I understand if its messed up... iphones have a mind of there own sometimes.
- If you miss a few posts, go read back unless it's like eight pages. But if it's only two... chances are not much has happened since you were gone so reading it wont be to much of a hassle, plus it's always fun... i do it all the time Wink
- I'll do my best to voice all other characters, such as Charon, and other significant people in hell, minor ones like a random human, or a giant feel free to voice when the time is necessary.
- EQUAL MALE AND FEMALE... preferably heavy on the male side
- Not everyone can be a private... not everyone can be a general... so spread it out Smile
- If I think of anymore, I'll add them.

*PLEASE NOTE* this is very loosely based on Dante's Inferno. And when I say loosely I mean the way he thought of hell, as a cascading spiral funnel thing. For info... look at it here... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Uz-Ae1jlelE/TUeB9NQYfZI/AAAAAAAAAZY/A7WIjeGI3cs/s1600/inferno-map-02.jpg

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

All Hell is Breaking Loose Empty Re: All Hell is Breaking Loose

Post by Charlie Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Name: Ezekiel “Zeke”
Description: He is rather handsom, and welcoming. As the demon of death, the grim reaper so to speak he is very appealing. He caused most of the suicides in the woods. He has curly brown hair, and shocking bright blue eyes, that a human should never look upon directly, even when dead. He is tan, and very muscular, the peak of physical perfection and health. He looks completely normal, like nothing could be wrong with him, unless you look at his eyes. He wears simple clothes, a backwards white ballcap that signals he is general, an ash grey jogging shirt that is tight across his body, black basketball shorts, and grey running shoes with two red stripes down the side. His eyes give people the thought of killing themselves when looked into directly, this has no effect on demons, or monsters. He is manipulative, and brutal. He takes the truth and twists it, but he never lies. On a bad day watch out for him, but when he is in a good mood he is generally one of the nicest demons. He is one of the few demons that knows what a human looks like before it comes to hell, for he is the bringer of death so he visits earth a bit.
Demon Description: He has a pair of grey leathery wings that form from his shirt. His legs become solid black from his shorts, and his feet blood red claws like on a were wolf with blood dripping down. He where’s a white hat. In the human’s eyes he looks like the grim reaper but he is far from their little hooded man with a boney finger. His upper body is all bone except for his head which is rotting. The bone goes into his black legs and looks like it continues underneath the blackness that is shaped like legs. His eyes can make a person die on sight, this has no effect on demons, but is effective for stunning a monster.
Weakness: Death, he used to be the angel of death and couldn’t handle it. His greatest weakness is now his greatest strength, he thinks.
Strength: A long sword. It is bloody and can only be wielded by him. A human who touches it dies, a demon will be knocked senseless for a ten years. To the human eye it looks like a reaper.

Name: Elijah “Eli”
Description: Very appealing to the human eye. He looks like innocence. He has a childish face that looks as if it has never seen battle or any wrongs. He is very strong, and very tan. He has baby blue eyes, a tiny nose, his face is very babyish as said before. He has a childish demeanor about him. He is often compared to children and his is underestimated. He tends to where all white, and no shoes. He has blond hair that is almost white. Smiles a lot, but he is never happy he is in hell, it’s just what an innocent person would do. He is very honest in what he says, thinks, and does. He’s snarky and sarcastic, though he might look like a kind and generous person, he is very very far from it.
Demon Description: To a human he looks like a possessed child in horror movies. But his actual appearance is one of almost angel like qualities. He used to be the angel of innocence. He has white leathery wings, that are rather large. His eyes cloud over and become completely white. His clothes become red, almost bloodlike in their quality, as he shows just how “innocent” he is. When he smiles his teeth are sharp and pointy with his canines being a bit longer. His white hair turns black and mangy and his ears become pointed.
Weakness: Guilt, an innocent person can barely handle guilt. He is now a very guilty person and pushes it on others.
Strength: A bow and Arrow. He is a master at archery and none would dare prove him wrong. His bows and arrows can kill anything they hit, unless the being can’t die, then it’s just a coma for ten years. He never lets other’s touch his weapon for they would soon regret it, they would go insane with guilt.

Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri May 20, 2011 9:15 pm

(well i thought this was good)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 22, 2011 4:12 pm

(I think I have lost my touch with making chats... Sad day)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Just wanting to bump this. I thought it was a good idea... it's about demons how is that not a good idea.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 pm

(I'm joining!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:13 pm

(YAY!!!! JUMPS FOR JOY!!!!)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Name (No last names):Cassandra
Age (Human & Actual):19/203
Description (Paragraph please):
She is tall, about 5'8", with nice curves and long legs. she has long dark hair that falls to frame her face, and almond shaped violet eyes. She has broad shoulders and prominent hips. Her voice is like smoothe honey.
Demon Description (Paragraph please):
She has bright crimson skin, and eyes that are completely pitch black. She has long claws and her teeth are extremely sharp. Her voice is sharp and high.
Weakness (the reason why they fell from Heaven... besides following Lucifer): She lusted after a human.
Strength (One strength, no powers this is weapon wise):She is an expert archer.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

(good... we can either wait or just start)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

(I think Kile might be coming. He's been looking for more threads and I told him about this one.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 pm

(yay)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

(Lolz, you sound like me when I got my gf....the bitch. Srry, bad memories.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 am

(Yea give me a little bit to read the story, I forgot to check it out yesterday.)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 am

(Can you explain to me what the "Weakness" is O.o)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm

(what made them fall? What upsets them, I guess)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am

Kile- Like how my demons are the Demons of death and innocence it's kind like the opposite their personality. Like demon of death scared of death, demon of innocence is weak with guilt.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

Name: Yitsu
Description: She's short for her age, in her personal opinion the growth spurts stopped about 2,560,108 years ago... And it's been a while since the last time she went to the doctor so she doesn't quite remember exactly how tall she is... Her paleish hair falls down to her shoulders, and she has eyes that are still baby blue.
Demon Description: Hmm >.> Can't make one...
Weakness: She constantly wished for more power.
Strength: Bows and short blades.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

kewwl
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Zeke paced the feild. It was the most private spot he could find. There was no privacy in hell. He looked around, things were getting much worse. The Legion was slowly coming in.
First to walk into his sight was the child like Eli. But far from child he was. He probably saw more than anyone had in years, well except from Zeke. He knew what every death was like.
Eli walked up his bear feet treading lightly on the grass. He was in a tight white v-neck and white basketball shorts. He was the most angelic like demon. Many were surprised when he fell. He was innocence what the Heaven particularly Jesus tries to prove in all. But fell Eli did, he said the guilt was what got him and since Satan brought it on why not follow it.
Despite him feeling more guilt than anyone he was hardened and he took it OU on the people of the world constantly. He made them feel guilty, and sometimes that could help them be innocent again but when Eli really did his job it sent them in a downward spiral.
He stood on the field and gave Zeke a nonchalant look as they waited for the others.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 am

Zeke walked up to Eli who did nothing special. Sure he might be just a private but this was no military he didn't have to show respect to those higher in the rankings than him. In fact he never did even before the Legion.
"Any clue where people are?" Zeke asked.
"Not coming." Eli told him, "No one is coming, no one cares."
Zeke looked at him, "Then why'd you come?"
Eli didn't speak, but he just got mad. Zeke smiled as he trumped the you g demon, "They'll be here." he said his voice lingering like the bad little demon that sits on a person's shoulder and argues with the good little angel.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Sorry, slightly interrupting. If there's anything wrong message me so that I'm not destroying the start of it too much...

Name: Samuel (Never Sam)
Human Age: 19
Demon Age: 5,127,663
Description: Tall and burly, he's quite good looking. With a crop of blonde-brown hair and a smile on his face, it's hard to think him anything less than normal. He has a pale blue, almost white stare, one that looks curious and older than he actually is. He has Samuel doesn't really look right, carrying a face like he's always in pain. He growls a lot because of this. He wears rolled up shirts with a sweater vest most of the time with black jeans and trainers. He tends to be moody but, on occasion, he can be alright. He seems to think that he is better than everyone else, and that comes across in the way he stands.
Demon Description: Tall and muscled, he seems to be more like a giant. His skin looks like lava, blackened on the surface and seemingly bubbly and flowing. He has a chain that is wrapped around his neck, embedded into the side of his flesh. Bald, he has a pair of ram's horns piercing through, ones that are always on fire. His stare, unlike the rest of him, is cold and icy, striking fear through anyone that lays their eyes on them, making them stun. He has long claws both on his hands and his feet, and goes around with a pair of torn brown trousers but no shirt.
Weakness: He became too power-greedy, wanting more so he did the unthinkable...
Strength: He has an axe, one that seems to be on fire. If anyone touches it then they'll literally burn their hand off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

(nice jump in when you want... So I don't have to post for a third time LOL)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:01 pm

Fair enough Razz

"They better get here."
Samuel walked up behind the other two, his huge hands stuffed into his trouser pockets. The light breeze felt weirdly refreshing against his skin, something that he wasn't sure if he liked or not. It wasn't really something that you got in Hell.
He scuffed the bottoms of his shoes along the grass, wiping off the mud that collected on the sides of his boots and onto the slightly damp grass that they stood on, ridding of the conversation that he didn't want to start and the one that he was pretty sure that no one else wanted to begin.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Zeke looked toward him, "They will." he was certain if they didn't whatever happened would be there own fault. He turned to Eli, "See your not alone now." he scoffed.
Eli rolled his eyes, "Who said alone was bad?"
"You're impossible." Zeke told him.
"I'm a demon part of my job." Eli said now gaining a wicked grin on his face that looked like that of a young child recieving a new toy.
Zeke turned away his attention going to a group of privates walking up.
Eli looked at Samual, "I think he's in over his head. Way to hot headed and immature to lead."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Samuel rose his gaze from the floor to Eli with a raised brow and a slight slant at the edge of his lip; the closest thing that you would get to a smile unless he was dealing pain.
"That's a matter of opinion, Private," he shrugged, his hands still in his pocket, "Some people may disagree."
His view quickly flickered from Eli's face to the rest of the privates walking over to the centre of the field where they stood. Personally, he wouldn't have picked this to meet, but anywhere was better than Hell.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down