Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Sierra smiled. "Wonderful, thank you, Emu."

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh I've loved as far as the Windblown Sand

Post by Fallen rose Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm

emu: i smiled then i bowed to the princess " do you need anything else done princess?"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Sierra shook her head. "No, Emu, that is all. But please, you may call me Sierra."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 pm

emu:" okay sierra then i will return to my work" i said as it was strange to me to call the princess by her name
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Sierra smiled. "Alright. Fairwell."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 pm

emu: i bowed to sierra one more time before leaving to return to my duties
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Jasmine ran down the hall still the flowers in her hair where staying there this time. Kindle was further down the hall than when Jasmine had started her quest, but now there was one more maid chasing her. Jasmine arrived at the kitchen and ran to the chef, he knew what she wanted a sweet. He wouldn't give her one today, to many to prepare for the festival, so she ran out again trying to find where her sister had left her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Sierra heard the pit-pat of feet and smirked, turning around just in time to scoop her beloved younger sister, Jasmine, up up with a warm laugh. "What are you doing out and around?" She teased. "You're supposed to be in your classes."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Jasmine stuck out her tounge at the word classes. " classes are for those who want no fun in the world! Plus its much more fun out here." She said laughing and poking her older sisters noes before fixing a lilly into Seirra's hair from Jasmine's own hair.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Sierra smile and set her her down, crouching to be eyelevel with her. "Well, I'm sorry but you need to be in classes. The ball is tonight and you want papa to let you go, don't you?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Jasmine's smile faded. " I want to go! I must go!" She said grabbing her sisters shoulders and jumping up and down, a worried expression on her face. " class is so boring they wont even let us learn outside or in the open rooms! They make you sit and work all day!" She complained pouting like she did when she was a five year old.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Sierra just smiled. "Oh, I know you hate it now but papa said you have to or you can't go to the ball. Remember?" She said warmly but firmly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Jasmine crossed her arms and pouted but nodded her head. " Fine but I want my yellow dress and do we get to wear the crowns?" She asked happily, she loved the crown/head dress's that they would wear sometimes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Sierra nodded. "Yes, we get to wear that crowns."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Jasmine's face lit up. " Yay! I will go to classes then." She said hugging her sister and running back down the hallway.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Sierra smiled and laughed, standing back up.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Jasmine arrived at class her teacher waiting for her before giving her a soft spoken lecture about running around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Sierra knew that poor Jasmine would be listening to another lecture and made a mental note to ask for outdoor classes for the girl.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Jasmine sat in the class waiting for the teacher to stop talking about the droughts and famines from past rulings and other bad things. Today was supposed to be a happy day, not a day like this.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Sierra went to the classroom to pick up Jasmine later to get ready for the festval.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Jasmine was extatic when Sierra came to save her from class, even though it was done for the day. It was always short on special occasions or festivals. " yay! I get to wear my blue dress!" She said jumping happily around her sister a smile the size of the nile on her small face.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Sierra smiled. "Actually the servants made you a brand new dress for this wonderful occasion."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Jasmine: " Huray! New dress, new dress, new dress!" she almost yelled skipping around now.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Sierra gigglled and picked her sister up. "That's right."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Jasmine hugged her sister sqealing with delight.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Sierra just hugged her sister back gently.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next