Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The next Ouron Highschool host club EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The next Ouron Highschool host club

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The next Ouron Highschool host club Empty The next Ouron Highschool host club

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 am

Tamaki and the rest of the host club has given their pretiouse host club to another generation. Kishirou, a Freshmen, has been chosen carefully by tamaki and has accepted the role as the new host club president tamaki showing up sometimes to assist him in his new duty to pleasing all women. Kishirou has been looking for people to add to his list of people to ask, tamaki has been helping him with this trying task.
( names can be changed if you have an amazing name you wanna use)
The list:
( choose one ( or two) of the fallowing you can choose their years and ages...)
Sho and yokio- twins from England who's father owns a computer manufacturing milti billion dollar company. They have blonde hair and pale skin with freakles sprinkled across their face. They are as close as hikirou and kourou from the original host club but didnt have the same past. They where popular and always surrounded by people and friends. They are exactly identical except for sho has a blue eye and a brown eye and yokio has a green eye and a brown eye, though they hide that with contacts. Sho is soft and loveable when he gets seperated from his twin wile yokio can be a trickster, he has a sharper quicker mind but he and sho always know what each other is thinking. ( played by ( both preferably): )

Taro- a Japanese born and breed person who seems to be exactly like Kyoyo but he is the second son. His mother owns a car company and makes sure people know how powerful she is. He is like his mother, wavy black hair with stunning blue eyes and is very tall. He is very smart and will hopefully become the accountant and manager of the new host club. Kishirou asked him first and is awaiting the answer ( yes * cough cough* ). ( played by: saiga )

Eiji- he is a " halfer" or half American half japanese. His father owns theme parks and is a celebrated engineer for creating safe, exhilarating, fun rides for people. Eiji has dark brown hair with emotion filled eyes, he is short and looks adorable. He is a fun creative type of person who has a passion for art and writing. He has a way with a paint brush and a pen. He may look like a 10 year old but he is not. (played by: )

Katsu- katsu is "honey's" cousin. He has blonde hair and green eyes but looks his age and acts more like mori than honey. He is tall and muscular but not to much. His parents worked as martial art masters but died in a fire five years ago, he then went and was basically adopted into honey's family. ( played by: )

Aki- Aki is the one girl in the group and is actully using the group in the opposite way, she makes every man happy. She is from Greece and has long red hair with purplish blue eyes. She is happy go lucky and always optimistic. She also always has a smile on her face and can be a Tom- boy. She prefers to wear the men's uniform than the dress but will alternate between the two. Her mother is a fashion designer and her father is a world famouse author. ( played by: gifty)

So welcome to the new Ouron host club!!

Last edited by Gifty on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The next Ouron Highschool host club Empty Re: The next Ouron Highschool host club

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm

no one... :'(
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

The next Ouron Highschool host club Empty Re: The next Ouron Highschool host club

Post by Saiga Ecano Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 pm

I'll be Taro!!! Awesome! I was wondering when someone would put a thread like this up!!!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:53 am

Yay!!!! * tackle hugs* thank you so much! I was so sad no one was joining! I love the show and was trying to make a new host club idea and yeah I just posted it. So yay!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 am

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! You're awesomz! I'm glad I started looking for a new thread to join. This is going to be so fun!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 pm

I hope so! You can take another character if you would like Smile i don't know if more people are going to join....
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Ok. How about I take one of the twins and you take another?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm

all right Smile

I'm not sure that anyone else is joining in... would you like to start? It starts with Kishirou asking the people.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Tora: "You're kidding right?" I asked, not really believe it. I pushed my glasses up from slipping down my nose
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Kishirou: I shook my head, " not at all. Please it would be amazing! That senior Tamaki gave me the name of head of his old club. He's passing it to me! plus all the other old members might stay but, still not sure on that. " I told Tora sitting down in the desk and straightening the uniform.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Taro: I stared at him, knowing he could read the look on my face. "And I thought you were gulabil before..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Kishirou: I looked at him with large eyes, " oh come on it will be god for you, you're always so stubborn and never try anything new. You may as well join and make some more friends. It'll be good for you. You can keep your grades up anyways." I told him not taking no for an answer.

Sho: I looked up from the book I was reading and to yokio. " what do you think we should do today?" I asked him softly closing the book.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Yokio: "Ummm," I smirked. "Pranking again?" I said hopefully.

Tora: I gave him another look. "I know I can keep my grades up."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Kishirou: I smiled, " then join! You'll enjoy it and you can meet a lot of important families. Those Shero twins are on my list of asking. " I told him winking.

Sho: I smiled, " whatever you want I'm bored. " I said to him throwing the book across my shoulder, it landed on the ground with a soft thunk.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Tora: "I'll think on it. And that's not a yes or a no!" I said sternly. I had to be plain out with him or he'll mix my words that I haven't even said yet.

Yokio: I nodded. "Me too..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 am

Kishirou: I laughed, " of corse not, now I'm off to ask the others!" I told tora skipping out merrily.

Sho: I sighed, " no one is new, there's no fun games to play. " I told him standing up putting my right hand in my pocket.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Tora: I rolled my eyes. "What the crap are we getting ourselves into?"

Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Kishirou: I laughed, " oh but it will be! Anyways I'm going to go ask the twins. You hurry and think on stuff. " I told him skipping out full of hope

Sho: I sighed, " what is there to do? Something new would be nice." I said my face blank.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Yorkio: "I still think that we should put glue in the teacher's comb," I yawned
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Sho: I sighed, " why not, maybe she will blame that quiet kid again but do nothing of it. " I said nodding looking up just to see kishirou walk around the corner.

Kishirou: I came up to the twins, " hello, I'm kishirou hamiza, and I was wondering of you would like to join a host club that has been passed to me?" I asked them smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Yorkio: I looked to my brothers and then to Kishirou.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Sho: I shrugged, " And why should we? We don't know you that well." i told him standing next to my brother.

Kishirou: I shrugged, " So join and we'll get to know each other!"
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Yorkio: I looked at him. "How do we know you're not just some mental kid trying to kidnap us for ransom money?" I thought outloud. "They'll let anyone into this school these days..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Kishirou: I smiled, " Well have you heard of the Hamiza family? We own a large line of home appliances. But besides that my father is a composer. I'm sure you must know of them." I told them grinning.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Yorkio: I whispered to my brother, "I don't trust him..."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next