Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Retiring     EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Retiring     EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Retiring     EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Retiring     EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Retiring     EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Retiring     EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Retiring     EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Retiring     EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Retiring     EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Retiring

Go down

Retiring     Empty Retiring

Post by Freedom_Elite Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 am

Hey guys ^^,

It's always good to make a good out of anything. I'm not able to remain active enough to deserve the title admin, and there's many of you guys who deserve it more then me. I just ended up at the right place at the right time and received this promotion. I helped clean Charchat up, and I helped in the process of adding a few things to it. So it would seem most of my goals are completed, and you guys already have another admin that does a great job anyways. So I feel it fit to leave the site completely in her hands.

I might come around once in a while, but I think this might be my last login. It seems the forum again fell victim to inactivity anyways, so no one will probably read this anyways. I love all of you, each and every one of you were my best friends here, you welcomed me the day I came like I had been here for years, and this is sort of to thank you for that. I probably would have given up on writing if it weren't for this site.

And my closing note is for Admin. No one here knows who you are (to my knowledge), but you did us all the greatest deed when you started this site years ago now. I loved your method of being able to show up exactly when the forum was about to go completely dead because of spammers. And when you played the knight in shiny armor when we had this forum attacked by deleted images lol. Looks like the forum would need you one last time to give it that push it needs to make it a few more years... But according to your last message, you wont be back... I hope you do though. The thought that you might read this one day, it's kinda hopefilling (I guess that's the word?).

And with that, Like I said, I love you guys,

Lossi/Ninjah/Kile/Elite/Whatever else you called me :3
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: