Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Debut of New Idols EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Debut of New Idols EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Debut of New Idols EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Debut of New Idols EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Debut of New Idols EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Debut of New Idols EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Debut of New Idols EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Debut of New Idols EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Debut of New Idols EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Debut of New Idols

Go down

Debut of New Idols Empty Debut of New Idols

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

You are one of the trainees that have been chosen to create two idol bands, one all boy band and another all girls band. Despite being two seperate bands they often come together and perform many songs together. The problem is, you just met each member a week (or two) ago, or just found out you where going to be an idol band and not just a band. Idol bands are much more than just any band, they are ment to be the crowning figure of the company that produces the music they write. Yes, each band writes there own music. Each member has been a trainee for at least three years either dropping out of school or being tutored by the companies tutors.
The thing that is very different about these two bands is that they are all not the same, different in not style or personality so much but still special. They are diverse. Despite being set in Seoul not all members are Korean or even Asian. President Une has high hopes for these teenagers and try must live up to it. For the past few years of their lives they have been training in dance, singing, (many different styles of singing and dancing) rapping, beat boxing (if rapper mainly), acting, and learning how to work out.
After all this try are ready. President Une has announced the news to the teens and their reactions should come to light on this day. They have a few days to bond and share their past and interests. President Une has planned for the first day to be held at an amusement park, keep in mind most members will know each other and may even be really good friends because all trainees work together and train together. The two leaders need to become familiar with their new family, as President Une requests everyone call each other and treat each other as their Hyung(what guys call an older brother), Noona(what guys call an older sister), Unnie(what girls call an older sister), or Oppa(what girls call an older brother) or even Makane( the youngest). It's your big break. You're on your way to your first debut. The debut of a new idol band, or two which become one much of the time. But this isn't all fun and games, each person will have to endure soar muscles from training for a music video into the dead of night and then recording early in the morning. Sicknesses cannot stop a person from training for more than a day. It's a hard life but the new idols are prepared to take it on, will they survive?

The new idols, their faces plastered on the news and television, must survive with each other at Seoul Land. Many people may know them because of features they have done on more popular groups music or solos during their trainee days. Fangirls and fanboys will be recognising them, can they escape alive and be bonded as a group?

_**things to keep in mind**_
+Each person in the idol bands will have strengths whether it be their pitch range or rapping or even dancing, but they are all amazing at singing AND dancing. Thats why they where picked to become a family member of the new Idol bands.
+President Une's word is law, as is his assistant, Melody.
+Its very stressful. Especially on teenagers, there will be ups and downs.
+No fighting, really the members must get along. There can be fights later in but they will be friends.
+No dating unless they are above 17.
+Each member must have their cell phone on them and on at all times.
+These are not the rules Wink
+Singing, Acting, and Dancing are not the only talents these brilliant teens possess! Be unique, creative, and maybe add some impersonations in there Wink
+Even the guys will wear makeup. Even if it's just foundation, they will wear makeup.
+ Please put 'Its time to make some music!' somewhere in the profile post or even in the profile itself!
+ Leader of the boy group is taken, but the leader of the girl group isn't!
+ They have been given permission to choose their band name, I'll be taking suggestions and then making a pole, whichever with the most votes wins!

¥ RULES! ¥
• You do not have to make a guy and a girl but let's try and keep them relatively even.
• Keep the ages above 15
• They will be doing both slow and sad songs and fast, dance songs but even a rapper can rap in a slow song.
• They may be beautiful, fit, talented people but they are not perfect.
• The company is not an orphanage, please no company basket babies.
• Sad histories are fine, just please don't have everything bad happen to one person...
• Please be creative and use at least a paragraph to explain Appearance, Personality, and history. I'll be looking for uniqueness and creativeness.
• I will accept pictures but a paragraph is still required, sorry!
• You can make an Idol and a band member from a completely different band. The new idols do need a mentor group ;)you can make fangirls/fanboys, solo artists, writers to help them create lyrics, choreographers, even trainees. Go wild!
• Pets are allowed but no horses allowed in the dorms.
• They all have lived together (of course boys with boys girls with girls no co-ed sleeping arrangements) for at LEAST three years but with other trainees as well.
• I'll be putting a limit on the idols!
• Unique personalities, I cannot strain this enough. PLEASE make them unique!!
• Please don't steal anything of mine from this! I'm working on this as a novel idea, because I'm trying something out of my element.
• Romance is allowed but there are little ones on here!
• Sorry to say please not to much violence... Just maybe like fist fights or martial arts training. I don't see the idols getting into to much trouble.
• Over all, keep it appropriate.
• After parties are a must!!
• They have been hand selected to become the next idol groups. This means that President Une thinks that they are responsible enough to handle stress, hate messages, and much more. They are expected to be very good kids, and be able to handle things well.
• They've been with each other as groups for a week, the amusement park is their first break in a few months. It's a very large break for fun for them.
• Their debut shall be amazing!
• Watch out for fangirls/fanboys!

Profile!--
(delete parentheses please!)
(optional things will have * before hand, everything else else fill out)

Name: ( Full please, like an interview-ish...)
*Band name: ( Like nickname but when they go out on stage what would the crowd be screaming? Usually not their real name...)
*Nickname:
How long have they been dancing?: (realistic please!)
Styles of dance: (again realistic)
Type of voice: (soprano, Alto, bass, tenor, bararone, ect)(keep in mind they will be doug a mix of things so that means they all can do hip hops style of singing as well!)(aka, this isn't really important... I just want it)
Best at: (rapping, pitches, singing, writing lyrics, ect)(keep in mind they can be skilled in a few of these but this is what their best at)
Place in idol group: (main rapper, rapper, main vocals, mix, leader(girl group only), ect)
Skills:
Unique traits:
Appearance:
Personality:
What they want the bend to be named: (seriously, please. Not like the fighting unicorns but something an idol group could be called)
Style:
How did they react when they found out they where to become part on an idol group?:
Best advise given to them:
Favourite saying:
Signature pose:  
History:
Would the public know them?:
*people they sang with: (only applicable if question before is a yes)
*Pet?:
*Celebrity crush/crush:
Relationship status: (remember President Une's rule, no dating unless 17 or older!)
Why they think they got picked to be in an idol group:
Favorite bands/their favourite songs:
*Play an instrument? If so which one(s)?:
*If so how long?:
What are their favourite things?:
Do you have me for making this so long and asking for lots of details?: (sorry)
Favourite food:
Favourite colour:
How long have they been a trainee?:
Other:

Name: Une Gyeok ( her English name is Zoë and she usually goes by either Zoë or Gecko)
*Band name: Gecko or G
*Nickname: Gecko or Zoë
Birthday: January 3rd 1996
Hobbies: Acting, writing music, playing her instruments.
How long have they been dancing?: Five years
Styles of dance: Hip hop, break dance, and she did ballroom for a month....
Type of voice: Soprano
Best at: Singing, well actually she's amazing at all of them.... Singing dancing and rapping but while others insist she's best at dancing she says she's best at singing.
Place in idol group: Vocals, rapper, main dancer.
Skills: She is like the one man band. She is an amazing dancer and she can sing, dance, rap and act very well as well. People are always astounded at her because of how multitalented she is. She is also a very natural dancer.
Unique traits: Her pale, almost crystal, green eyes and how short she is....
Appearance: Gecko is tiny... She is 4'11" tall and her heart shaped face which makes her look younger doesn't help. People always insist that she is the Maknae and shouldn't be in a band yet but she is sixteen and loves to reveal that to people after a LONG time of them guessing her age. She has very pale green eyes, I mean like EXTREMELY pale green eyes that seem almost see through. Her skin is very pale as well but her hair is a reddish colour usually it's a brown/red colour but she had it dyed a bit so that it's a bit more red than brown. She ALWAYS wears high heels (trying without avail to make herself taller) but is very modest and such with her clothes.
Personality: Gecko is.... Interesting. She can be motherly to anyone younger than her but also she is spunky, bright, and a "go-get-'em" type of person. The rest I shall RP due to my lack of knowledge on her personality jut yet seeing as she hasn't come into the story yet as I wrote it. Oh yes, she is very charming though!
What they want the band to be named: She is out of ideas for band names...... (like her author...)
Style: She is very in trend... She's a complete fashionista though she acts nothing like one. Despite being a fashionista she actually dresses very modestly but she hates turtle necks....
How did they react when they found out they where to become part on an idol group?: Well she fainted... Not that she wants anyone to know that but she passed out due to shock.
Best advise given to them: Be yourself, if you are not yourself around fans or people who care for you then you can never be yourself.
Favourite saying: 'We Geckos know how to scale all walls'
And
' Cupcakes, fetch me cupcakes' <- usually used after she comes off a diet....
Also
'don't judge me on my family. Judge me on me.'
Signature pose: A cute Maknae looking pose. Usually her cheeks puffed out and her index finger poking slightly into her cheek with a wink. That or the 'angel' pose with an innocent smile.
What fans will faint over: Her charm!
History: Her father is President Une's brother, twin brother to tell the truth. He passed away seven years ago and Gyeok and her older brother, EyunJay (in my book/story he is actually a part of the boy band but I don't want to make another character *personifies lazyness*), came to live with Une. He knew Gyeok was a good singer and began to train her like a trainee, yet she was nine so technically he couldn't have her as a trainee, not fully at least. She worked hard from that point on because her dream had been since she was four to become a singer and a roll model. Une saw her bloom into an amazing artist and put her into training as soon as he could. There she took up dance and was compleatly natural at it. Her brother joined a band called ANZ, going by their nicknames Ayin, Notch, and Zeel, her brother Notch. She was told, five months later, that she was going to be in the idol group. This was two months before everyone else was told. Her father was a very famous man, he was an actor and a man who owned lots of things having to do with acting and recruiting people. His wife died and he never remarried so his children only had Une to go to....
Would the public know them?: Maybe.....
*people they sang with: other people from Une's company. *is to lazy to make up names for them.....* and her brother and his band ANZ.
*Pet?: None... Unless you count fish in a pond....
*Celebrity crush/crush: Minwoo from Boyfriend (and the twins from Boyfriend), G-Dragon, Soojun Wink(if that's fine), and Taemin.
If you told her Uncle or her father about any of her crushes she would kill you.
Relationship status: Single! She's got a year to go.
Why they think they got picked to be in an idol group: She mainly thinks its because of who she is....
Favorite bands/their favourite songs: Anything by Nu'est, EXO, Beast, JJ project, B1A4, BtoB, MBLAQ (especially Cry), Boyfriend, U-Kiss, and she is in LOVE with SHINee just recently....
*Play an instrument? If so which one(s)?: Piano, guitar, violin, and cello.
*If so how long?: piano since she can remember, guitar for three years, violin and cello since she was four.
What are their favourite things?: Acting, musicals, plays, music. She lives off of music.
Do you have me for making this so long and asking for lots of details?: Nah, this helps me with figuring out Gecko!
Favourite food: Sushi, particularly the crunchy roll... ( hehe I'm stealing this from my other character because I really don't know what she'd like... *fails and dies*
Favourite colour: Neons. Anything bright. And black. And white. And really any colour.
How long have they been a trainee?: She lives with President Une.... So I don't know of this counts... Erm let's go with three years... Officially
Other:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum