Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
When darkness beckons EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
When darkness beckons EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
When darkness beckons EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
When darkness beckons EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
When darkness beckons EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
When darkness beckons EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
When darkness beckons EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
When darkness beckons EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
When darkness beckons EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

When darkness beckons

Go down

When darkness beckons Empty When darkness beckons

Post by draco99 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:34 pm

When Darkness Beckons - A Fantasy RP

The flickering darkness, the casting flame, the touch of light...
OVERVIEW

I decided to make a fantasy themed roleplay, except I would like to make the one fun, but mature and serious. I would... prefer long posts here, at least with a fair bit of description. 
Before you begin rolepying here, please put the link to your rp sheet in your first post here or in your forum signature so people know who your person is, etc. So, preferably, use the name you have chosen on your rp sheet so users can refer to it without the confusion.

So, this is pretty straightforward, a mature rp, if it gets 'too mature' I will move this to unrestricted roleplays section and if I see a user making awkward contributations to this rp like - 'suddenly jacky popped out of the bush, he was going on a big adventure!'
 'Jacky scrambled to his feet, clasping the sword with two beefy hands, he wouldn't be defeated, not today - not ever. He swung sword viciously, the blade licking the air and narrowly missing the undead corspe which groaned in front of him. Jacky cursed, jumping quickly, avoiding the skeleton's flick of steel.
Jacky pounced, putting the sword deep into the corpse then ripping it out. A shrill scream shattered the air, and a pile of bones dropped to the ground. He didn't have time to celebrate, corpses started exploding from the ground, dozens of them.'

I think I have got the general bit out of the way. Smile

STORYLINE

The world of Galadamish (Ga-la-da-mish) is being destroyed, bit by bit, town by town, city by city. A dark force has swept over the lands, no one knows where it can from or who summoned the evil. What people do know, though, is that Galadamish is on the brink of extinction.

The king has been assassinated and all hell has broken loose. Riots spread through the land, food is getting sparse and the amount of soldiers are dropping. 

Nearly the whole of Galadamish has been destroyed, except for the lands of Agash, a wealthy land guarded by the most superior of forces. Here, in the heart of Agash lies the story of a group of adventurers who's life's will change forever. The remaining survivors have been locked in the church, surrounded by knights and anyone (Over 30) willing to help defend the lands.

Here in a this church is a glimpse of hope... Some help... The darkness won't stop, it will just keep stabbing... And stabbing...

Welcome to the roleplay of shadows and fire, welcome to the beckoning darkness that shines.

HOW THE ROLEPLAY WILL BEGIN

Hopefully you know everything about this rp now, I will make the first post below. If you have any questions or queries, send me a private message.

Gandal's eyes flickered open to reveal hundreds of people, chattering, sobbing, crying. He had no family, they were taken away by the monsters. Vicious things the monsters were, some of them were skeletons, some were - Gandal erased the though quickly, lifting him self to his feet. For the past five hours, he had been sleeping on the floor of the church.
He stretched two beefy arms, cracked his knuckles and pushed through the mob of people until he reached the front of the church. This part wasn't as full, luckily. In front of Gandal was a wooden altar and a large array of candles, flickering in the breeze, dancing in the wind. Gandal knelt, slapping his two hands together as he projected his thoughts.

God, hopefully you can save us from this outbreak, this plague. Please take care of my family. God help us...

Gandal rose to his feet, holding back a torrent of tears.

draco99

Back to top Go down

When darkness beckons Empty Re: When darkness beckons

Post by draco99 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:36 pm

draco99

Back to top Go down