Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

RACE ((Please Join!))

5 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

RACE ((Please Join!)) - Page 19 Empty Re: RACE ((Please Join!))

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

('m back Smile )

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Jp: I smile in amusement, letting Lucy tug me along into the already loud house. I laugh as she starts dancing wildly, looking around after a moment to check the place out. It's a really big room, really. Everything is pushed away to the sides so that there is room to dance. I spot a bunch of Jordan's friends he'd met from hanging out at the track all the time and they wave to me. I wave a little shyly back. One of them - Ky, I think - waves me over and I hesitate before turning to Lucy. I attempt at getting her attention.
"Lucy. Lucy!" I stop her, making sure I have her full attention. I'd heard you always should have at least one person know where you are at these things. "I'm going to go over there with Ky if you need me, ok?" I tell her before waving her off tentatively and moving between the bodies to where Ky and his friends were hanging around.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:27 pm

(here comes my huge plot twist O.O but i'll only do it if u guys want me too Smile )
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm

(Uh... should I be afraid?)
Lucy: I nod at JP but continue dancing, I was in the zone.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Connor: As soon as I'm in that room, there's a little martini that's just calling to me. But I ignore it and walk over to a couple other drivers I know from hanging around the practice track. I smirk as I spot Lucy dancing out on the dance floor. I have to admit, she's owning at it. I chuckle, turning back to the other guys.
"Connor, hey, I heard about Avery," Mason starts, shaking his head sadly. I stiffen, keeping on a smile.
"Yeah," I let the smile slip away thankfully and frown. "I..." I can barely shrug. I hadn't really thought about her lately. I'd been trying to forget. To move on. But now...I..I just can't.
"Man, I was surprised when they took her, but--Ow," Mason grumbles, rubbing his side. Theo, Ky's older brother gives him a look.
"Leave it."
"Hey, I was just..."
I'm not listening anymore though. I thought I saw...it can't be though. I blink, only seeing the back of someone else's head. Not Avery's. Avery had dark red hair, not..blonde...I can't look away as I see that familiar smile, those hazel eyes. I don't dare blink. She might just..disappear. But she's blonde. Not the dark red-head that was my Avery. I gulp. But it is her. I'd know that face anywhere. I wave an expectant looking Mason off and walk away and towards that girl.
"Um, Avery?" I whisper. She turns slowly to face me. I know she recognizes me. Her eyes widen a little, but she keeps that smile on her face.
"Uh, no. My name's Jackie."
"BUt..." I trail off, just noticing the guy she was with. He remained expressionless as he stared me down. I look away and back to Avery.
"Avery...You're.."
"Jackie," she says again, more harshly. I lean back, feeling my gut wrench.
"Jackie," I say. It feels weird on my tongue. "Why..why are you..?" I can't even finish. She sighs, her smile fading a little bit.
"I can't explain now. But I can talk later. Maybe after tomorrow's race. I promise I'll explain everything."
I hesitate. How can I trust her after she lied about her death? About..everything? I swallow hard. I'll have to, but it's driving me crazy. And suddenly, I feel...empty. Emptier before I knew - or, rather, thought - she was dead.
"Of course," I rasp, my throat closing up. "I'll..." I shake my head, walking away and back to the others. I can't believe she's alive! My Avery. Except, it's not really. Not anymore.
When I get back to the guys, they offer me a few drinks. I know I promised Lucy, but this is an exception. I take the offer and start on my first drink.

Last edited by lily "the author" hanna on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

(there's meh plot twist :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm

(gaspers!)
Lucy: I turn to see Conner chugging down the drinks. I shake my head and walk to him exiting the dancefloor. "Conner?" I call out seeing him take another sip of his drink. He was wobbling on spot.
Then I saw the shot glass and the bottle of vodka. I saw the other guy sipping his shot slowly, wincing.
"No... No.. Not again Conner." I whisper, he was never good with drinks especially vodka. I hold onto the door frame and watch him down another shot, by know the vodka bottle is mostly empty. I know that they started with it full. I stomp up to the guys angry as hell and glare each of them down.
I just shake my head when the words don't come to my mouth. I had the words, they just boiled in a heaping jumbled mess in my anger. I don't it was that I was angry as much as I was dissapointed, hurt. He had promised.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Jp: I keep listening to Ky talk about some race competition open even though the races were still going, but I spot a wobbly looking Connor attempting to talk to Lucy. I start to get worried, and eventually have to go over.

Connor: I hold back a hiccup, then smile lazily at Lucy. "Hey. Why dontcha have a...glass." I snicker when a hiccup distorts my words. "Heh. Oh c'mon Lucy!" I grin widely at her, teetering a bit. Then I spot Jp coming over to us out of the corner of my eye. "Look who's decided to join the party!" I wave to her. She looks all concerned, her forehead all crinkled up.
"You're not mad at me too, are you?" i ask her, using my child's voice. She takes a hesitant step toward me. She looks all cute being concerned about me. And then suddenly I realize I'm kissing her. But I don't stop. Then she's pushing me away, looking flustered. I tilt my head to the side, then glance to Lucy who has the weirdest expression on her face.
"Whatsa wrong now?" I ask innocently.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Lucy: "Time to go Conner." I say my voice dangerously low. He broke his promise, and it really hurt inside. I look at him dissapointed, no glare, no playful little sparkle. I blink back a few tears, I wouldn't cry.
"Now." I say. I couldn't help but let the hurt mix in with my eyes. I grab the bottle of Vodka and throw it into the sink shattering it. I ignore the little pieces of glass that are stuck in my palm. I'm too pissed off to care, or notice.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Jp: I gulp. I can't believe he just...I look over at a hurt looking Lucy. Then notice the blood seeping from her hand. "Lucy!" I exclaim, "your hand!" I gasp, taking it gently and checking it over. "We need to get a first aid kit to clean you up." I cast a look over at a confused looking COnnor. "And we need to get you home." I say sternly. He just blinks. I sigh.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Lucy: I pull my hand from her grasp. "I'm fine." I say. I could hear the blood dripping on the floor. I looked at Conner, he just giggled. He didn't get it did he? I threw him one last hurt look and ran. I ran out the front door and grabbed my things. I ran down the sidewalk but fell, my hands bleeding more and the glass deeper than before. I take off my shoes and leave them on the sidewalk. I just had to get away from here, and him.
I just ran until I saw a small empty park bench, I sat down there panting. Then I began to cry, I didn't care that the blood from my hands went all over my face or the fact that my makeup ran. I didn't care what I looked like. I curled up on the little bench and sobbed, no one could see me cause I was surrounded by trees in the little park.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm

(ooh! i gotsa idea ^^)

Jp: I stare after her, not sure what to do. I couldn't just leave Connor - i might as well have run him over with a car already - but I had to go after Lucy! I bite my lip, then end up going with Connor since he was stumbling toward the pool and looking about ready to jump. My eyes widen and hurry over, grabbing the back of his collar and tugging him along like a dog on a leash toward his car. I guess I'll have to go looking for Lucy later, after I drop Connor off.

Elliot: I whistle as I walk. I guess this party thing was pretty big. I was a good 5-6 blocks away and I could hear that pounding music. Good thing that these fancy folk only live in these homes part of the year. I stop when I hear something other than that of the party. I look around, taking my hands out of my pocket. "Um.." I keep walking, looking to my right. That's when I see her. I think she works with Connor...may have..oh yeah! The hot chick! But from the looks of it, she ain't doing too hot right now. I stop in front of her, rocking back and forth on my the balls of my feet. Then I clear my throat, offering a kind smile.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Lucy: I look up from the bench to that elliot guy. "Hi." I choke out through my tears. My face was covered in wet makeup and blood, my hands had little shards of glass sticking out and they were bleeding as well as my scratched up knees. I was the very definition of a mess. If he was smart he would leave me be to cry.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Elliot: I just noticed her bleeding hands and knees. My eyes widen a little, but I sit down beside her, taking one of her hands and looking it over. Some pretty darn big chunks of glass in there. I let out a deep breath before carefully plucking a few out. After a few minutes, I start to wrap her hand up in my handkerchief I carry around. It was a newer one and pretty clean. Then I lean back against the bench and wait. If she wanted to talk, she'll talk.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Lucy: I winced at the pain from my hand. "Thanks." I said simply. I didn't want to talk about it. "I wouldn't reconmend you going to the party. Not very good." I say monotone. I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand and begin to take out the glass from my other hand. I bite my lip against the pain and hold my breath. " I'm gonna walk somewhere." I announce before shakily standing. I take a step only to fall to the ground hard. I was graceful.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Elliot: I raise a brow, getting up slowly and bending down to kneel beside her. "need a little help there?" I ask carefully. THe last girl I'd help ended up being mad pissed and punched me in the gut. It still hurts. Ok, not really, but you get the point. I wasn't about to go off doing something stupid.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:21 pm

(agh, i gott school tomorro and have to wake up early! g'night bookie ^^ talk to you tomorrow Smile )
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:23 pm

(awwww bye!)
Lucy: I nodded choking back my tears. As he helped me up I hugged him tightly. I just sobbed. "H-he promised.. but he broke h-his p-promise..." I choke out into his jacket.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Elliot: I pat her back, trying to comfort her. "I'm guessing Connor screwed up pretty badly, didn't he?" I say, glancing around. "You should probably get that hand checked. Want me to help you clean it up?" I ask her, leading her away and back the way I came.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Lucy: I nodded, answering both questions at once. I let him lead me cause I was too worn out to resist. Inside I was hoping that Conner got the worst hangover in the history of hangovers.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Elliot: While I helped her limp back down the street, a thought suddenly occurred to me. "Hey wait, where do you live? I'm guessing it's closer than my place," I smirk a little. "And i don't really wanna make you walk too far..."

(i'm doing homework :p so i might be slow)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

(no probs.. I don't have school for another week or so, you have my sympathies...)
Lucy: "Up on Fredivale street and across from Conner's garage." I say. I bit my lip against the pain.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 pm

(thanks Smile gosh, geometry sucks -_-)
Elliot: I nod silently, not saying anything else. I risk a glance over at her. She really looks pretty beat up. I wonder what happened...but I was worried about what she'd do to me. Maybe it'll just pop up into conversation. or she'll want to spill to someone.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Lucy: I wipe my tears off with the back of my bloody hand. I could feel his curiosity. "You really want to know what happened, don't you?" I say bluntly. I could still feel the awful sting of betrayal, no matter how small it was it still hurt.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Elliot: I cringe, smiling sheepishly. "Uh, how could ya tell? But, you really don't have to tell me if you don't wanna, Lucy." I assure her.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Lucy: I rolled my eyes at him. " Him, JP and I were at the big party, you know, the big one. I was dancing, JP was talking to some people, I didn't know where Conner was. Conner promised me he'd only have one or two drinks, that was it. The last time he got drunk he got real crazy and ended up in a lot of trouble. So I go to the kitchen for some water and see him drunk as I'll get out and having a vodka shot drinking contest. A contest! He broke his promise then ontop of that he kissed JP, who isn't doing so well since her Bro died. I got so angry, I grabbed the empty Vodka bottle and threw it into the sink. It shattered and cut me, then I ran. Just ran, I ended up on that bench until you showed up. I needed him to keep his promise, since Avery was killed I haven't been doing so well either. I am usually the shoulder to cry on, I hold everything up. I have rules though, you follow them and were all good. You break them, I don't do so well.." I trailed off and started to cry again.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next