Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

+2
peachie-keen
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) Empty Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I get most of my R.P ideas from stories I tell my nephew- this is actually one of his favs. Very Happy

Once again an ageless battle begins between two ancient races,
The Lycanthropes against the Felidaens.
Though born long ago, this ferocious battle takes place in our world.
The humans mean death for both sides.

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) Eyes12

The battle takes place in the huge red-wood forests of California. Tourists have been scared away by mysterious sightings.

Lycanthropes: These beasts have the ability to shift into half man, half wolf monsters. They can also shift into a full wolf, set apart from it’s animal counterpart by the intelligence in its eyes. They have the strength of a two men in one, and are often taller than the average human.

They’re hulky wolfman forms have inspired a nickname for them: Werewolves. Although, unlike the myths, they have full control over their shifting.

Felidaens: Better known as werecats, these creatures can shift just as a werewolf can, but into feline creatures. They are faster than your average human, and are often thin and lanky. They’re reflexes are twice as fast as a human’s.

Although they aren’t as well known in pop culture, they are just as dangerous as a werewolf.

MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS ORIGINAL AND REALISTIC!
Keep the girl/guy ratio even.
Use correct grammar- no text talk.
All else goes.

((Erase anything in parenthesis.))

Name:
Side:
Personality:(Yes you have to fill this out.)
Description: (Words include all forms.)
Pictures:(Optional.)
History:
Other:
Power: (Only One.)

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) Empty Re: Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Name: Garnet Rustoe (Crack)
Side: Lycanthorpes
Personality: Funny and extremely flirty, riddled with inuendos. Extremely persistant and will continue on until he has achieved what he wants, which is usually yet another person to like him. Quite kind an easy to talk to; sociable.
Description: Auburn coloured hair, and likewise chesnut coloured eyes. His hair falls into a messy side fringe, and goes down to just after where his neck begins. His eyes are almost like liquid, and look much like a tiny little lava lamp behind a glass sphere. Angular face, tall, and toned and well built. His skin, similar to the rest of him, is slightly tanned. His wolf form is similar, garnet coloured fur and the same, large eyes. He is larger than a normal wolf, and is quite bulky in that form.
History: He has always been a fast worker, and as a result, with multiple well chosen jobs, he has been able to acquire quite a lot of money. He lived in the Rustoe residence, the street named after himself. His house was grand, spacious, and large, and he revisits it often, as well as allowing his fellow Lycanthorpes to stay there as the will.
Other: Garnet Rustoe (Crack) He dislikes his half form, and prefers to be either wolf or human, and therefore rarely hovers between.
Power: Can control time, including lifelines.
(How is that? )

Last edited by peachie-keen on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!)) Empty Re: Who's Side Are YOU On? ((Please Join!!!!!))

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

(His personality sounds like Dessies.)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Name: Dru Nation
Side: Felidaens

Personality: A leader. She hides any sign of emotion under a calm mask of indifference. She does not take orders well, and is always in trouble. Her temper and stress often eat at her from the inside, but still she is nearly always comforting some one else. She has a huge capability to love others be they Felidaens, Lycanthrope, or human. She's smart beyond her years and calculating when needs be.

Description:
Human: Curly dark brown hair, piercing green eyes. He grace is evident. Though she stands at only 5'6 she is slender and lithe. She has four parallel scars that run down her left arm.

Animal Appearance: Sleek and spotted king cheetah with particularly reddish fur.

Were Appearance: She has the figure and markings of her human form, but the fur and features of her animal form.

Pictures:
Human: https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/36/46/90/b8ead511.jpg

Animal: https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/36/46/90/tumblr10.jpg

Were: https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/15/36/46/90/hjgjhg10.jpg

History: Dru's parents lost to a group of werewolves when she was young, but the brilliant girl escaped and found her way to the red woods in a time when they were safe. Now she lives in their small town, and is Beta in the clan. She will help lead the werecats in battle, though she wishes for peace.

Other: She is tremendously fast and a great fighter. She helps anyone in danger- regardless of race- and she loves classical music.

Power: Teleporting

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm

((Good- thanx for joining!))

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 pm

(does it? Razz I had Crack wayyy before Dessie Very Happy He's one of my favourite oldies, and he usually controls time as well as can turn into a wolf. :3 )
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 pm

cool beans! ^.^
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:35 pm

((Cool! I was going to add powers but I forgot about it. :/ I think I will now, though. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 pm

yayyy! Very Happy
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:38 pm

(( Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

(I wanna join...but that will put everything outta balance =\ who should I be? and on what side?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I don't know :/ but I'll ust say, it isn't unlike Crack to flirt with the enemy. *sigh*
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 pm

(That's Desthonia when she was on Vicki's side, remember? Switched xD and hey! You're calling dibs already xD)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

LOL no I'm not, because he flirts with EVERYONE. He's very rarely tied down.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:49 pm

(Thanks xD now I might leave this chat...he sounds like ZANE!)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 pm

will join tommorow, so long!
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 pm

nooooooooo he's just Crack. *changes him into an innocent bunny*
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

((Bye))

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 pm

baaack xo
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Name:Lillia Cather
Side:Felidaens
Personality: She is quite outgoing, doesn't really care what others think of her, sweet at times, animalistic and territorial, very flirty but never serious, usually happy, loyal to death. She is way to trusting of others always hoping they can change, she takes in anything in need of help. She is shy about her feelings and doesn't like to let them show, she hates to get too attached to something. When she does attach to something she is willing to give her life for it. She uses her humour to mask any emotion, if she can make a laugh she can go stony and blank devoid of any emotion in her face.
Description:
Human: Curvier than most falidaens and shorter too,(5"3). She has long blond curly, almost frizzy, hair and emerald cat eyes. Fair skin and full lips, quite girly.
Animal: (I totally love cheetahs!!) White tiger, smaller than most but still vicious. At the end rings of her tail are a light almost blond color. Her eyes always stay emerald green.
Were: a thinner more human form but still covered in striped fur.
Pictures:(Optional.)
History: Grew up with her parents in a forest until they were killed when she was seventeen. She's lived on her own until she met the cat clan while hunting. She doesn't have a place yet for she is new.
Other: has a pet bat with her at all times.
Power: animal communication
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Can I join??? please???!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

And me, but I'll put on a character later, if it's okay of course!
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I don't know.... I didn't make it..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

I know you didn't. You just put in a character and asked to join just above me, of course you didn't... XD
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 pm

ya... Smile
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next