Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!))

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) Empty Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!))

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am

*GASP* We don't have a Ninja c.c! O.O

One hour before the sun rises, every morning in our mountainous home the cock crows, and the school wakes up again. Tendrils of students, having just pulled on their uniforms file out to start the day with a long 8 mile run. The last one back has to scrub the Dojo.
The breakfast halls are filled with laughing, talking, joking teenagers from all over the world scarfing down their meal. Later they will train, fight, and learn to be the protectors of this land.
Dark forces, however, are gathering. There are students with evil intentions rising through the ranks. Traitors have infiltrated the school and no one knows who to trust.

If you want to be a bad guy, PM me. KEEP YOUR CHARACTERS ORIGINAL! All else goes.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: ((Please at least try. I know some of you don't like it but please try to fill this in anyway.))
History:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ziva :)

Back to top Go down

Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) Empty Re: Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!))

Post by BariJoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

(I'll join! Give me a moment to get a character please. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!)) Empty Re: Thunder or Lightning ((Please Join!))

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 am

Giant Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Name: Freedom Sky
Appearence: Long black hair, often tied up when in class. Bright, almost glowing sky blue eyes. Wears alot of black and has many piercings. Emo.
Personality: A real leader at heart but is extremely shy and doesn't talk much.
History: I'll put it in later Wink
Other: Talented in many areas and instruments
WoC: She likes her daggers but is dapper hand at katanas and short staffs.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Name: Dayna Maslovaski

Appearance: She has curly dark hair that drapes just past her shoulders, and startling grey eyes. Despite her limp, she walks with a cat-like grace. She has two scars; one crescent shaped mark on the edge of her hairline, and a long straight one across her left thigh and knee. Though she stands at only 5 feet 6 inches her gaze makes huge men cowl.
Personality: Mysterious, dangerous, thoughtful and quiet. Dayna is an courageous and resourceful fighter, and often her impulsiveness, and curiosity get her in trouble..
History: She was born to a poor Russian family with a dream,the dream to make something of herself, to save the world. She helped her family in every way she could, helping, protecting, providing until she was given a scholarship to this school where she's worked ambitiously to become the best she can.
Weapon of Choice: Twin katanas,or a long hand and half sword.
Other: She hides her Russian accent well- it helps that she knows many other languages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

((Thanx for joining, but could you add 'weapon of choice' to your bio? Sorry, I added it kind of late.))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

No worries, I've done it XD
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

((OKay Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Very Happy

So, you wanna start or wait for Bari?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm

((wait for her and maybe a couple more people))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

okie dokes but she's just gone offline...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 pm

(Hey, I'm back. Smile)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 pm

((yay!))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

*air pumps* sorry about that dearie
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Name: Akahana
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=beautiful+girl#/da5r4o
Personality: ((Please at least try. I know some of you don't like it but please try to fill this in anyway.)) Outgoing, Outspoken, Doesn't care what people think of her.
History: Her family is a very distinguished line of ninjas and samurai. She feels she must live up to this or risk being disowned.
Weapon of Choice: Stealth, she perfers not to use actual weapons. But, if forced to, she will use her family's sword.
Other: Nothing at the moment.

Name: Archer
Appearance: Shaggy dark brown hair, Intense blue eyes, Leanly muscled, Very tall
Personality: ((Please at least try. I know some of you don't like it but please try to fill this in anyway.)) Quiet, Gentle, Caring
History: Er... I'll think of something...
Weapon of Choice: Martial arts, Ninja Stars
Other: He's a very intimidating figure, but is really very kind.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm

((Cool- thnanx! I guess we could go ahead and start now. Anyone else can jump in later.))

Dayna Maslovaski ran as hard as ever, struggling to stay near the front. She was fast, but her strength in this area was stanima, as her leg often gave her trouble. Her feet pounded the ground at an awkward rythm, producung a sound more akin to that of a horses hooves. When at last they came back upon the school she was 3rd or 4th place. Once, several years ago, she may have had to scrub the dirty dojo floors, but no longer.
Dayna stepped into the cafeteria feeling refreshed from the morining exercise, and slid in line between two other students.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:57 pm

(Oops, I forgot, Akahana is called Hana for short. Smile)
Hana ran the path between the cafeteria and the dorms. She came in around 5th, at least she wouldn't have to clean the dojo. She stepped into her place in line.

Archer ran the path with all the other students. He came in first. Once he the cafeteria, he grabbed an apple and went to go sit against a wall.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Freedom: I walked into the cafeteria, calm and my breathing regular. So what, I came second to last, I never tried at this stuff. I slid into the queue behind Hana, not caring about the rest complaining. They all knew I could beat them at anything in a matter of seconds.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Dayna scanned the available food, but none of it looked particularly apetizing. None of it except the pears. Dayna loved pears. She scooped up one and checked the room for seats.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Hana was offered a few pancakes, but declined them. Choosing instead, a piece of toast. She was always treated well, but that was just because of her family. But she didn't like this. So what if she was a child of the Cross family, she hadn't earned the respect herself. She refused to be treated any differently than anyone else.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Freedom just picked up an apple and some toast, what she almost always had. Sighing, she sat down in her usual corner with her notepad open on the desk infront of her, she preferred to be alone at meal times... Actually just always in general.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Dayna leaned up against the wall, taking out a pair of head phones. Her scedule had been changed so she didn't know a lot of the kids here. As she listened, Dayna outlined a plan for breaking into a secure fortress- homework for Strategy class.

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 pm

The same old people were doing the same old stuff; the people who won the race doing homework, middlers messing about and the ones that came in latter moaning about how their legs are aching.
"Amateurs," Freedom mumbled under her breathe, not caring that someone probably overheard.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm

((GTG for a few minuets))

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 pm

(Okie dokers Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAllFallDown-* Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Full Name: Norah Bethany Briggs

Apperance: Blonde, nearly white wavy hair ending just below her breast bone. Big, green dough-like eyes and long lashes. Rounded button nose, full cherry red lips. Stands at about 5"3, weighing 106 pounds. Being part albino, her skin appears to be nearly transulecnt. She has a small green nose stud and several ear peircings.

Personallity: Norah is more the quiet and observing type. Most of her friends at home would come to her for advice, but in reality she doesn't even know where to begin with her own problems. Very trustworthy, but excellent at telling lies when she needs to get out of a scrape. She may seem like the sweet and innocent type, but trust me, you wouldn't want to get in a fight with her. She spends most of her time thinking towards the future, and less time living the present.

History: Do you mind if I fill this in as I go along? I want her to be mysterious Smile. I already have something planned out.

Weapon of choice: Her tazer, which actually looks like a tube of lipstick Very Happy And her sex appeal of course, when she needs it.
WeAllFallDown-*
WeAllFallDown-*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next