Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

We are who we've always been. (CLOSED)

+2
OpenTheDoor
in~the~clouds
6 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) Empty We are who we've always been. (CLOSED)

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

This is an idea I had, and, well, you decide...

Rah' Kasa: (this is like a different world. There are no 'normal' people. There are only Rah' Kasa.)
- Gold rings around eyes (the brighter the gold color, the better off you are)
- Generally light colored hair and eyes, but darker skin (hair can be weird colors, same with eyes, as long as they are light colors)
- They can turn invisible, and when they do, you can hear a very faint humming
- They tend to be shorter than us humans, and are extremely lightweight
- Rather strong, and their bones are hard
- They have Essena

Essena:
- Every Rah' Kasa is chosen by an animal (normal or fantastical) at the ages 12-17. The Essena stays with them for the rest of their lives. There are a few cases where a Rah' Kasa is chosen before the age of 12, or never chosen (I'll tell about these later)
- You can communicate with your Essena through telepathy. The telepathy is strained over long distances.
- If too far away from your Essena for too long, your Essena will die. Afterwards, you loose the gold rings around your eyes, and your skin turns ashen. If your Essena dies, but not you, that's what happens. If you die, your Essena dies.
- Essena can die one of a few ways: stabbed through the heart (this also kills you), killed by their Rah' Kasa, or separation from their Rah' Kasa (This includes their Rah' Kasa dying.) Essena can become injured, but even when injured, it just doesn't kill them.
- Essena can become invisible too

Special Cases:
- Essena dies: You lose gold rings around your eyes, your skin turns ashen and pale, and you grow weak
- Essena before age of twelve: The gold rings around your eyes(I really mean iris) turn silver or grey, your senses will sharpen, your skin turns sort of golden in appearance, your features sharpen, and generally, your Essena turns out to be fantastical (you all know what I mean by fantastical, right?)
- No Essena: You are scorned. Your lack of an Essena is viewed as a curse. You no longer can become invisible, and there is a translucent quality about yourself. After turning 18, these people have all disappeared from view. No one ever hears from them again. The gold rings around your eyes turn red.

Area:
- Forested, with scatterings of lakes, rivers, and streams. It is nearing the end of summer. It's not modern day. More in the past-ish.

Note- No one is allowed to either have an Essena before the age of twelve, or no Essena, unless requested before profile is posted.

Name:
-Name-
-Animal- (what your Essena is, e.g. bird, cat, dragon...)
-Gender-
-hair-
-eyes-
-skin-
-height-
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by in~the~clouds on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : nada)
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) Empty Re: We are who we've always been. (CLOSED)

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Ooo interesting... I might join
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

We are who we've always been. (CLOSED) Empty Re: We are who we've always been. (CLOSED)

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:31 pm

yay! Very Happy
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm

If yoy have any issues tell me:

Name: Solar Knight
Essena:-
Name: Silvtrin
Animal: Phoneix(sp)
Appearence:-
Hair: Long thin silver hair whipping past her rib cage.
Eyes: Bright silver iris
Skin: Glowing tan
Height: 5"4
Personality: Tends to be a wonderer and keeps herself busy easily. Talks to herself a lot and seems to know a bit about everything. She's a tad shy but is an honestly good person inside
History: Growing up with a travelling family could be tough for a young girl like Solar, wise but shy and a bit of a sweetheart. She grew up with nothing and still has that. At the age of 12 she decided to leave but promised to return if things got bad.

Name: Styler McKenzie
Essena:-
Name: Crulix
Animal: Bear cub
Appearence:-
Hair: Soft straight skater style hair which is white in colour.
Eyes: Rich amber
Skin: Dark olive
Height: 5"5
Personality: Quite a loner, he doesn't do groups or friends or trust, he just hangs it with his Essena who is permently a bear cub as far as he knows. Will dish out offence and will always be brutally honest if they ask.
History: Styler had a pretty average life; a good simple working family with plenty of brothers and sisters, a half decent ammount of friends and everything anyone could have wanted without getting greedy, but after the sudden death of his father he grew more closed up and less concerning towards other people. Still living at home with his mother, he soon grew bored and left his life behind

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

((I edited the original post. I'd though I made things clear, sorry- first two sections, and area were edited. You might need to edit your charrie. ))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Okay I think that's okay...

Is it okay that the girl, Solar, has had hers before she was twelve? Sorry missed that bit XP

If you have a problem with anything I can change it
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:20 pm

((maybe. depends. At most, there will be two specials, so we'll see. I was wonering about the 'in search of others like her' and your second carrie, Styler, well, I was thinking more in the 'past' cause it's fantasy, but if you want to keep it the way it is for Styler, then that's okay.))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I'll rip and revise...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Name: Jasmine
Essena:
-Name- thea
-Animal- ... umm.... pegisus
-Gender- female
http://Yuri-hime.deviantart.com/art/Pearl-123810506?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F40797850&qo=23
Appearance:
-hair- golden blonde with blue striped in her hair
-eyes- looks like molten silver (( liquid silver))
-skin- golden tan
-height- 4' 10"
Personality: smart, likes to solve stuff, caring, almost always has a worried lookn in her eyes, loyal to herself and friends, though she dosnt have many do to her looks
History: she was chosen By Thea when she was 11, they have been together ever since. Her family is quite wealthy but they dont like to show it most of the time. she wanted to go looke for others like her so her parents alowed her to, she has been on the look for them ever since...
Other: .....
is it ok if she has gotten a essena before 12? (( sorry))

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 pm

((giftedwriter- how does your carrie have blue-green eyes, and silver? I don't get it? And the Essena- we'll see. There will need to be a few more people rping))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm

(Are you gonna post yours? Sorry, I just thought that this was a good thread by the looks of it Very Happy)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm

((I'm working on it Very Happy))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm

I might join. Can my person just be a late starter? Like, 21 and his eyes are getting redder by the day? Because he is over 20, he would be outcasted, and spends all his time in the forest? D: if there is any adaptations you would make, just say.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Okie dokes...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 pm

((Now I have to say no. Two people already asked, and I'm going with first come, first serve, so no, sorry, your person can't have a Special Essena.))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Rana Lyn Ghiosoa
Essena:
-Name- Elzaque (que=k)
-Animal- Black cat with wings that slowly fade to gold and fold up tightly against her back. About the size of a lynx
-Gender- Female
Appearance:
-hair- soft, pale blue, almost silver, wavy, past her shoulders
-eyes- pale, icy green
-skin- Darkly tanned, dark
-height- 5' 0"
Personality: harsh. She dislikes people, and that's why she built her own little house outside of the village, on the outskirts. She's awkward with people, doesn't like talking, and comes out as cold. But she cares about a few people. She cared about her *dead* sister, and she cares about her Essena.

History: Her Essena was late in coming. She got it just seven months ago, one month before she turned seventeen, and so the people are suspicious of her. They think she could have been cursed, a no Essena (I will try to give both specials a name. That might be awhile, though) so people avoid her, but that suits her just fine. On occasion she feels a little lonely without anyone but her Essena. Once, someone passed by her little home- a little girl, probably around 13-14
Other: none

Name: Dedelean Tya
Essena:
-Name- Chikoa
-Animal- A silver colored wolf, slightly smaller than the average wolf
-Gender- Female
Appearance: She has an optimistic look, and her eyes are always shining
-hair- vibrant, pale red
-eyes- unnaturally bright, pale, icy eyes
-skin- dark olive toned
-height- 4’ 11”
Personality: Bright, a little awkward with people, but she’s still talkative, a little bubbly. Her Essena keeps her balanced, helps her keep her head. She’s also temperamental, and can flitter from happy to sad to angry. Half of the time though, her emotions are a facade.
History: Her Essena came when she was about fifteen, the middle age, age, the average age. Her dad is dead, when his Essena died, he couldn’t bear it, and became of nothing. Her parents had a scare when a robin started following her around for a few days when she was ten- although it is an honor, it is also very wearing on the person
Other: She is in love with drawing

Last edited by in~the~clouds on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

((and, peachie? Your person could be about sixteen, and at some point in the story, become No Essena? I said dissapear, not outlaw/outcast. I'll message you? cause I have idea if you wan't to be no Essena at some point?))
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm

can we start tomorow?
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by in~the~clouds Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 pm

maybe- I go with my dad on the weekends, so we'll see. probably, yeah.
in~the~clouds
in~the~clouds

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 pm

ok thats fine.... i guess, great!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Yeah... So, I was thinking if needs be I can have two normals and have her to have a hawk or something that's if you didn't want her to be special.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:01 pm

can i have no essena?
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

ask in the clouds...
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 pm

i have to wait for her to get back on
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:12 pm

I think she said that she wasn't gonna be on this weekend because she was at her dad's I think... Yeah, it's her last post on here...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next