Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED)

+2
Unabound Justice
Charlie
6 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) Empty The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED)

Post by Charlie Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

A government experiment has gone well, but enslaving these people for there own use has gone well less than that.
It is the year 3024, and the government experimented on a select group of humans. These humans were the smartest, strongest, and well the elite of the race. The government paired them with an animal, of strength, nobility, and heart.
When the government finished with the experiment, they could control this race, which they called The Beasts. The Beasts were first used as military weapons during wars, then the wars ended and high ranking government officials used them as slaves, treating them horribly.
The Beasts were getting fed up with this, so they killed those who were controlling them. The broke away and started The Alliance, which consisted of government workers willing to help and The Beasts themselves.
The Alliance is lead by Griffen "Griff" Richards.
The Alliance's goal is to kill the head of the government, but they have a problem, the head of the government can't be found. And no amount of technology can find him.

To: Head of Military
Date: 8/23/3015

The Beasts are ready. They have proven to be beyond my expectations. A leader is already arising out of them. I have taken a liking to him. We call him Griffen, but he is The Lion. I think you will like The Bear, whom we have named Nicholas. Very few died in the process, only 35. This is a rather low number. The ones that survived are the best, strongest, and brightest. They will be sent over in three days time. We wish you the best.

To: Head of Government
Date: 8/27/3015

You were right they are very good, but a bit under trained. The Lion is by far the best fighter out of them, but once again you were right in saying I would like the bear. The others are showing great effort in training. No one is trying to uprise yet. I guess they are still loving The Cause. What will happen to them when The War is over?

To: Head of Military
Date: 5/24/3023

The Head of the Government is dead, and the second in command is now in charge. You are under a dictator ship. I have lead the first wave in rebellions against you vicious owner of us. We are humans, not slaves or machines or animals. You will be safe for the time being. We are a force to be reckoned with and wont stop till injustice is dead.

To: The Lion
Date: 1/1/3024

The third wave has started. Thank you for sparing me as long as you have. I have given all my information to your friend The Bear. Your Rendez Vous point is the rundown government warehouse. I can ensure you safety their, for no one dares go their anymore, I think you will realize that when you get there.

Those were just a few correspondences before the Alliance was formed.

On January 2, 3024, The Military Head was killed, by the bear. They met at the Rendez Vous point, the warehouse, where all the experiments were done. When the Lion and the Bear met, they weren't alone. Others from the first, second, third waves were there as well. The Warehouse, became headquarters for the Alliance, and a safe place for all people of The Beast race, and those who wanted to help. This date how ever was just the official start, before The Lion gathered those escaped in the first and second waves together, while The Bear lead those in the third wave.

(visit charrie thread here, for more info-

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/t500-the-alliance-characters )

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED) Empty Re: The Alliance- Plot (CLOSED)

Post by Charlie Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

(i thought this was a good idea. Guess i was wrong.

C'est trey triste. This is very sad. I liked this idea too.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 pm

(no one, this is so sad)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm Joining. If I can think of an animal. Hm.....I'm thinking....I'm thinking....I'm thinking.... Anyway, I'll join.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 pm

(if you need help i can help

and

no one else)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 pm

(A bunch of people are on way too many threads anyway. If Saiga logs in, I'll tell her. She's playing 4 ppl in one of my thread.s It's times like this I miss my phone. I have a couple Idead for animals. I'm thinking of doing a dingo or a tiger probably the dingo.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

(i decided to make this cause all the ones i am kinda in kinda died)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Good good good!!
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

(Ah, well, I knida died in a buncha threads. I'm getting tired of my charried being smushed out.. Sux when a thread dies tho.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:21 pm

(hey guys a heads up the first post will answer alot of the questions y'all have)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh good.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:42 pm

(the first post is written, and answers all if not most of the questions I am just waiting for the rest of the charries to be added)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Where?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:16 pm

(its not posted, I am waiting for the rest of the charries to get in. And if Nikki you are reading this, can you give your charrie a last name)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm

The Lion, was simply his code name, much easier for the army to remember. On his way to the Rendez Vous point, he glanced at the dog tags he got when they officially declared him a successful experiment. To his knowledge all of The Beasts got them. The Lion, known now as Griffen Richards, Griff for short was for some reason seen as a leader among them. He never argued with that. For he felt as if it was right. His ability to make spur of the moment decisions, and able to attack in dead silence with out being noticed made him rise. Also according to the now dead Head of the Government, he was the strongest out of all. But something in Griffen made him seem different; perhaps his heart, and mind that he had for a more noble cause.

The Bear, a code name for a man known as Nicholas Bette, or Nick was also heading to the Rendez Vous, it was the last thing that the Head of the Military told him. The Head of the Military also gave him a key, that he said would allow to see the records. Records of what, Nick was unsure of that. Nick toyed with the keys that were on his dog tags. He was not told who he was meeting; he just hoped it would be okay.

Nick had heard rumours that his old buddy Griff, had been out for a while, leading the The First Wave of the Uprising. Nick himself had led The Third Wave. He had received a message recently that an old friend Naava, or The Eagle lead The Second Wave, leading him to recently lead The Third Wave. Though some would still need to rescuing.

Griffen reached the old warehouse, and opened the double doors. Walking in he understood the last correspondence. This is place is where he awoke as a teenager after the government took him. They watched them for a long time, according to what they were told.

As he looked around he noticed worn but still useful medical supplies, food imperishable food items, and other things needed to survive. He noticed behind medical tables, on the opposite side of the large room, file cabinets. Looking up, he saw thing stairways that lead up to a thin balcony with plenty of rooms. He saw each had an animal on them. They were the rooms that they stayed in when they were being experimented.

Despite what one might think each room was tailored to their animal needs, and to the person themselves. Griffen walked across the open floor, and passed the metal medical tables and to the file cabinets. He attempted to open one that said L-M on the front. But it was locked.

He was too busy trying to open the file cabinet, that he didn't notice the doors open again. "Damnit, it's locked."

"What's locked?" A voice asked from behind him.

Griffen turned around, out of surprise. He didn't know who it was, and he roared, a habit he did when he was surprised. It didn't sound exactly like a lion roar, but it was menacing and scary enough. It was how he got attention during the wars.

"Griff?" The voice asked almost laughing.

Griffen walked closer to the person. He looked like a bear from the shadows, but then the person stepped into the light it in fact was not a bear, but someone who was close to bears. "Nick? You’re the coorespondant?"

"I guess so," Nick smiled. The two did a manly hug. "I got loads of information. And these," He held up the keys.

Griffen's eyes got wide, "Come with me, I think I know where those go." He pulled Nick to the file cabinets.

Nick got the idea, and opened them. Griffen immediately went to where his friends were. He got out the files, and pulled out cards. "Nick, I think we can figure out who is still alive from these."

The two got to work, pulling out all the information cards. Each one described a person, very simply. With there name, most current age, height, weight, and what animal they were combined with.

Griffen grabbed his.

Name: Griffen Richards (prefers Griff)
Code Name: The Lion
Animal: Lion
Height: 6'9
Weight: 180

Nick handed Griffen his own card.

Name: Nicholas Bette (prefers Nick)
Code Name: The Bear
Animal: Grizzly Bear
Height: 6'6
Weight: 155

Nick and Griffen then began to see their friends cards.

Name: Molly Black
Code Name: The Tiger
Animal: White Tiger
Height: 5'0
Weight: 132

Name: Naava Ravid
Code Name: The Eagle
Animal: Haasts' Eagle
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110

Name: Matt Renders
Code Name: The Coyote
Animal: Coyote
Height: 5'11
Weight: 155

Name: Scarlett Cantello
Code Name: The Swan
Animal: Mute Swan
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125

Name: Lissa Smith
Code Name: The Fox
Animal: Red Fox
Height: 5'8
Weight: 115

Name: Rudy Isaacs
Code Name: The Wolf
Animal: Grey Wolf
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150

Name: Sara Futes
Code Name: The Kangaroo
Animal: Albino Kangaroo
Height: 5'6
Weight: 124

Name: Simon Flights
Code Name: The Falcon
Animal: Peregrine Falcon
Height: 6'8
Weight: 145

The guys kept flipping through the cards. Some had a read stamp on them that said terminated, and then in chicken scratching their was a date. Most had a date that was during the war.

"I sent a message to all those who escaped during The Waves to meet us here." Griff said.

"We can keep a list, I know for a fact, not everyone escaped during The Third Wave." Nick said. "I tried, I really did."

"Nick, it's okay." Griff, said placing a hand on Nick's shoulder. "We have a first mission, Get those who didn't escape." Nick nodded. As he did the door opened with a creek. The guys stuffed the cards back in a folder, and placed them back in the file cabinet. They turned towards the doors and saw old friends other Beasts come through the doors, slowly and curiously.

(I'll edit it when I get nikki's charrie's last name, and when bari makes her charries, and when we figure out what we need to make it even again)

Last edited by Charlie Michelle on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm

((You have my charrie's last name LOL, did you meaan Nikki's? If you didn't have something already planned, can my charrie have led the second wave?))
Ziva :)

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Ummm so do I reply?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 pm

(sorry ziva fixed it... names get so confused. And yes. let me edit that.
Book you can if you want)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Last edited by Ziva Rainsford on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

(i should have made this more clear, they call eachother their real names, and don't go into their animal form all to often. Normally when in fighting mode only)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

((Okay, disreguard my last post then.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

Naava, a.k.a The Eagle, stood perfectly still in the shadows near the rendez vous point, just waiting. She had arrived just behind Griff and Nick, in time to see them great each other and enter the building. Quietly she followed them in, clutching the peice of intel that had led to her presence.
Naava rapped on the door frame with her knuckles to announce her arrival.
"Hey guys,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Griff smiled, someone who would give him a friendly greeting, "Hey Naava." He said.
Nick just went to her and hugged her. Part of his personality. Of course he was probably going to crush under his bear hug. His hugs were sharp and and tight, something that carried over, similar to how Griff roared.
"Long time no see." Griff said, as Nick continued to hug the old friend. "Nick, let her go, you might squish her."
"Oh right sorry." Nick said, releasing his grip on the girl.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Naava gasped slightly as he put her down, "S'okay. It's good to see that you two haven't changed," She smiled. "It's almost like old times- do you know if the others are coming?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 pm

"They should be." Nick said.
"I sent them messages. And those that did not escape with The Third Wave, are our first priority to save." Griff told her.
"And we have all the records so we will know who should be here." Nick added, motioning to the file cabinets.
Griff pulled up a chair, "Guess we wait."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next