Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm

No matter how many times I put on my shoes, they still end up on the wrong feet. Let's not even talk about tying...I just decided to stick them in my shows like a five year old. I walk back downstairs and grab an apple from the pile before soundly spitting it back out in the sink. "...Nasty..." I sigh.

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Selt : "Really? Well the grapes are good," I say, popping one into my mouth as i lean on the silver fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 pm

I look up at him out of the corner of my eye. "Can we not do this today?" I ask slowly. "The whole I'll be nice to you one day and then an a..hole the next? I've dealt with that enough in elementary school, and it's not fun. Not at all." I put my cheek on the counter and close my eyes. It's so nice and cool.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Selt : I blink and pop another grape into my mouth. "Fair enough," I say and walk over to her, "Would you like me to be nice to you or an asswhole all the time?" I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

I shrug and keep my eyes closed. "I don't know," I say softly. "Just pick one so I know wether or not to avoid you. I'm too stupid to pick."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Selt : I sigh and turn. "If you would have stood there you would have heard i said im sorry, and no im not an asswhole but i did very much lose my future wife last night so of course im not going to be happy." I still wasnt happy, there were tears in my eyes as i spoke and i could barley feel my chest it was so numb with pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 pm

"Good. You didn't strike me as the asshole type. And I'm sorry for stealing your food," I say, letting out another vodka induced hiccup. "The caviar wasn't thatgood though, if that helps. You might want to get another brand."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 am

update?
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:36 am

"Fish eggs are too salty for me personally, a-hole," Ilia came in, a huge pair of monster-feet slippers on, little claws included, "What? They're comfty..."
She leant on the wall, looking at the group still with her over sized band-tee and cycle shorts though her hair still remained neat somehow.
"So, what's for breakfast? I tend to get up earlier anyway..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 am

"It's fend for yourself day. The chef was one of the people that they found." I wet a paperowel and put it on my head, trying to stay cool. Yea, getting drunk this early really isn't as fun as the movie stars make it seem...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Selt : I sigh and go get some ice in a bag. I hand it to Eugina. "There." my voice is softer when i say this but i check my watch and my tone becomes serious again. "Well i have to go."
I start for the door.

they got the letter and 5 people were killed
the chef
the butler
the captain
one of the brothers - Tomas
and Camilla

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah, I read through Smile

"Great..." Ilia muttered, opening the silver fridge...okay, they were made of money.
She grabbed a carton of juice and some yoghurt; all she really needed to have a lovingly made breakfast for herself and Matt. Placing it on the side, she found the toaster and loaded it, grabbing the Marmite and butter before smiling at the boy.
"Have fun," she waved before letting out a huge yawn.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Selt : Most of the bodies were covered up by a white blanket. All of them except uncle tomas'. I wonder who was the brave brother or sister who pulled his off out of spite. I get down on my haunches and take my pen, poking around the man's body. It seemed like the killer had fun hurting him, she or he took her/ his time with it that was for sure. Grimacing i go to the next body and then the next and then the last one -not camillas, i wasnt ready for that..- but the chef's and when i really look this time i spot something no one else has...and its so frighteningly disgusting that i actually throw up.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

ello! Very Happy
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 pm

(where is everyone? o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Evan came down the stairs, he had talked with Emily the previous night. He sighed not beleiving what was happening, what's to say his dad wasn't next.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 pm

I put the ice on my head and lay down on the table, listening to the hum of more voices. "Hey, is there anymore vodka left?" I call under my thick haze.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Evan shrugged as his stomach rumbled.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm

"Why do you want vodka? You're hung over and I'm broke," she sung lightly before laughing; mornings were her time to be happy; it was the time before most people were up.
Walking over to the cupboard, she clicked her voice searching for it.
"We have whiskey," as she said it, she took out the spirit, placing it on the table next to her, "calva, champers, rum, lemon cello, port, scotch, but no vodka..." she shrugged, the alcohol on the table as she picked up the whiskey... Maybe.
Grabbing a glass, she pulled the top off with her teeth, pouring the liquor into it as she spat the lid onto the table; hard nut.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 pm

"I'm not hungover. I just don't make a very good drunk person." I sigh and roll over on my stomach. "I can't even put on my shows right. Dad says the only way toget over being drunk is todrink more, but I forgot how depressed drinking makes me in the first place."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm

"Well Alcohal does that to people." Evan said, as he went in search of cheese and crackers.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 pm

"Not all the time," I sigh. "Some people actually have fun. But a gallon of oragne juice and twobottles of vodka later, and I still feel like sober." My toes curl and uncurl in their wrong shoes. "Mostly sober."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Evan sighed, he had seen one to many barfights but that came with soccer.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm

"Well, if we're gonna die then may as well get peed," shrugging, she sipped at the whiskey, glad that she knew where the cupboard was at all... "Anyway, I've never been drunk so we'll have to see if I'm good or not."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:42 pm

"I don't drink, but see enough of alcohal in my life to get my fill." Evan said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

I sit up and hop off the table, making sure to hold the ice in place. "You think the kids know about the deaths yet?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next