Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 pm

(okay ^^) i'm not sure wat to do at the moment :S no one to run into or talk to...

lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:03 pm

your charrie can run into mine :3 i have nothing to do either lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

oh, i had Danielle downstairs waiting for others to show up...hm, i could have her ditch her younger brother at that post)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

if you want :3

maaya says hiiiiiii~ :3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 pm

bonsoir mademoiselle ^^
(just practicing up my french so i don't forget Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:08 pm

you should have seen the look on her face x3 shes like
"i can barley speak english, how am i supposed to learn french in one day lol?"
we're skyping dai since hes in japan right now v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Danielle: "Dan-yelle..." Peter whines. I purse my lips, trying to come up with something that will get his little immature brain to be distracted. That'll be easy. "No one's gonna come, can't we just go do something else?" he pleads, giving me a look. I raise a brow at him.
"You want something to do?"
He nods slowly, bored.
I half smile. "Then try to beat me to the top of the building." I dash away, running for the elevators before he can even react. I press the button for the top floor multiple times, the doors closing agonizingly slowly, but just fast enough to close out my brother. I wave my fingers at him as the elevator shoots upwards.

(oh cool ^^ and that's okay about the French thing Smile i just said 'good evening, miss', which is a greeting for..at night...i guess :S)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm

lol dont worry i translated it for her x3 she says hi hi sweetie

Selty : I want to go say hi to him but some kids shoot by me and the next thing i know is im on the floor, rubbing the back of my head. "Ow.." I whisper, hearing someone make a fuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 pm

okay then ^^

(wait...now i'm confused ?.?)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm

oh so they didnt race up the stairs to where she is? o-o sorreh >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 pm

(she's in the elevator and just ditched her younger brother who's still on the first floor Smile the doors to the elevator can just be opening. I had the elevator take Danielle up to the top floor. that's where your charrie is, right? o.o)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 pm

yes ma am ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 pm

(yay ^-^ not confused anymore Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm back with food baby!

So what'd I miss?
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 pm

(yay Matt ^^ i just had Danielle go up to the top floor and run into Gaby's charrie Smile i was gonna have her in the lobby, but i sorta changed that..)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Danielle: I'm still smiling to myself when the doors open on the top floor. I'm definitely on top first. "I always win," I say lightly, then blush a little when I realize there was someone else there to listen to me talk to myself.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 pm

im glad youre not lost anymore but im lost now lol >.<
and welcome matt and matts baby o-o"! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 pm

oh, in my last post, i just had the elevator doors open Smile
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Selty : I look up at the girl. "Im glad," I say a little confused. was she talking to herself?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Danielle: I grin sheepishly now. "Yeah, sorry. Sibling rivalry," I say like it explains everything. I shake my head and slip through the now closing doors of the elevator. I check to make sure I'm not caught or anything. I turn back to the girl who had caught me talking to myself again. "I'm Danielle." I introduce myself, holding my hand out for her to shake.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Selty : I can feel Dorian looking at me with a secret grin on his face. He knows how bad i am with people...its what we call social retardation..as mean as that sounds.
"S-Selty Casanova, nice to meet you," I say, shaking her hand and smiling a little. Oddly enough, she looked familiar somehow...friendly but somehow a little awkward.."Devin.."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Danielle: I blink in confusion. "Um, I don't know a Devin.." I say, keeping an amused half smile on my face. I shrug. "And nice to meet you too. Casanova...that sounds familiar...you must be part of my extended family," I muse.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Soo....hmmm

Steve: I stood on the front porch before the large doors.
I'd heard of my grandfathers wealth from my mother's brief message...to be honest, I thought he'd be modestly wealthy...but this was more than I expected.
The doors were expertly crafted, intricate detail into the radiant wood, even in this weather.
Craftmanship like this could rarely be bought.
After marvelling at the large planks of pretty wood I got over my awe and turned the equally impressive handles.
I opened the door just a crack and peeked in.
"Hello...?"
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm

(ooh, i can use the younger brother just to get your charrie met up with our charries Matt Smile)

Peter(younger bro): I look over my shoulder impatiently as I hear a voice. Oh, must be one of those relatives or something. I saunter back into the room, leaning against the piano in the corner.
"Hey, are you one of my cousins or something?" I ask the older guy curiously.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Selty : "Oh?" Is that so? I guess we weren't related at all, the fact that her mom wasn't related to my dad and i wasnt even related to my dad by blood but i guess we were cousins anyway. I smile a little. "Cool," I say then i turn when i see someone peeking out from a door. I wave a little, this time i got no de ja vu feeling. "yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 pm

(oh, never mind Smile)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next