Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Region Of Tears (Please Join )

+2
lily "the author" hanna
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Region Of Tears (Please Join )

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm

i miss feli so i think ill bring him back >.< gah im sorry guys im everywhere today
and omg i found my old stories and anime pictures i drew back in 05-07
\i sucked o-o big time...
anyways

Feli : I sit on the couch, waiting for the rest of the group to get here. I guess i look like a normal house cat to them so maybe thatll warn them not to try and kill me right off the back. I mean...would you kill a kitten? That was like..eating a baby..just wrong!

Back to top Go down

Region Of Tears (Please Join ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Region Of Tears (Please Join )

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 pm

(i'll just have her little sister be there too, okay?)

Aillex: I cradle Ky against my chest, glad that she was still in her otter form. I push open the door quietly, "Hey, look, I'm gonna get you a nice place to--" I freeze when I spot the cat. He was just so...cute! I smile. "Hey there," I greet cheerfully.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Feli : I smile and raise a paw., "Ve~" I purr and then spot the sick little otter. I gasp and stumble out of my changer form, crashing into a couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Aillex: I smack a hand over my mouth. "Are you okay?" I gasp, squeezing Ky closer as she starts to slip out of my arms a little.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Feli : I blush a little and grab a pillow. "That would have been slightly less embarrassing if i wasn't just wearing my underwear. I'll go change," I promise but then smack right into someone else.

Fallen : "Ow," I say, not because i was hurt, just out of habit. I steadied the kid the smacked into me then i noticed what he was wearing. Or what he wasnt..."Um.." I don't really want to know... "Hi, I'm Feliciano," He greets, happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Aww, sorry guys Sad i gotta go to bed now v.v i might not be on much tomorrow (trick or treating!)
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Kay: The door creaked open at the far end of the room, and in through the crack stumbled Kay at the end of a firm hand.
"Now behave yourself Kay, don't get into trouble or you'll regret it." The owner of the hand barked at him and shut the door quickly behind. Kay spat his tounge out and got down on all fours. Letting down his tail and claws he crawled over to the window. He sat down in the light coming in from the windows and felt the warmth on his skin. Then, he circled around one spot in the sunlight and lied down, curling into a ball, resting his head on his arms and wrapping his tail around him.

(Aww...cya lily.)

(Sorry it took so long, started on one, then it wouldn't work, so I had to make another. Does this work...?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by lily "the author" hanna Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Aillex: I half smile in amusement as Ky shifts in my arms. I turn my attention back to her. "Um, sorry to interrupt, but is there something that I could have my sister rest? She's not....she's not feeling so well." I say quietly.
lily
lily "the author" hanna

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm

lol thats okay, have fun.\
sorry if i log out randomly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

thats fine >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:thats fine >.<

(Do you just wanna be done for tonight Gabby?)
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:20 pm

i did v.v sorry i just left
im just drawing up a blank for this c.c so you guys are going to have to create the plot and stuff
happy halloween btw ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadows Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ wrote:i did v.v sorry i just left
im just drawing up a blank for this c.c so you guys are going to have to create the plot and stuff
happy halloween btw ._.

Okay...I'm gonna have to collaborate with lily on this one though >.>

and happy halloween to you too ^_^
Shadows
Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Name: Will Vargas
Looks:Shaggy longish green hair, a few tattoos on arms, tall and slightly muscular, wears glasses, upturned brown eyes.
Animal: Anaconda
Reason: Was believed to have participated in exotic animal fights, where wealthy men buy expensive animals and bet on who will beat whom. While he was believed to be a supplier, he actually participated with his partner in crime Ontario.

Name: Ontario Linnyn
Looks: Peachy skin, very thin, chin length white blonde hair, large blue eyes with very long pale eyelashes, a few light freckles, short.
Animal: Pink flamingo.
Reason: Same as Will, they took turns on who would be the "owner" and who would be the pet. Were caught when it was her turn to be the owner after an angry gambler called Ontario a dirty cheater and sent his animal to kill her. Will stopped the animal just in time, but in human form. They were on the run for three months with millions of dollars on hand before being caught.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

vargas is my last name :3
well for now...soon its going to be viccharelli >.< hard to say for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:14 pm

can i join?? or no??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 pm

sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Feli : The guy seemed pretty serious, he popped some thing in his mouth and walked passed me.
"How many?"
"How many what..?" I asked, feeling my cat ears perk up. It felt weird to have 2 pairs of ears but it could be helpful sometimes too.
"Rooms," The boy said.
OH!"Theres like 8 of them, they told us to share them." i could stay in the living room though..i like couched..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Smile great! Smile
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Fallen : The rooms were big enough to hold at least 4 of us. I guess we would devide ourselves in regions.

"Alright, i'm no leader but i really don't want any problems any time soon. So cats will take the room at the end of the hall, then dogs, then birds, then reptiles etc. Just don't kill anyone." Even if thats what we were put here for. No one moves except for the boy in the boxers whose now grown cat ears. No, worse, Kitten ears.
I sigh and i see his ears drupe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: Atlantia
look: small, 4' 9", white blonde hair with blue and green strikes through it, one blue eye one green eye, really strong but has long wiry muscals so looks weak.
animal if they are one: a dapple gray andolution horse; https://media.photobucket.com/image/andalusian%20dapple%20gray/megancham/Horses009-Dapple_Gray_Horse-by_Trud.jpg
bio: She was thrown out of her house when she was 6 by her mother her sister was the one she choose to "keep" her sister, lillyanna, can turn into a huge jaguar but her color is white. Atlantia found a way to survive on the streets, she snuck into stores and stole food and drikns for her to live. She would sneak into stables and sleep there.
reason for being on the game/jail: She broke into a hotel to sleep when she was 12.
personality: she is stubborn and hard headed determened, can be hot headed, sweet once in a wile, caring, loyal, and has a horrible mood changing problem.

Last edited by Thegifted writer on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm

diff animals dont live together. its kinda like racism. they only talk to each other if they have to .-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:52 pm

(( ok i'll change it..))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 pm

sorry about that
im trying to keep it as close to the old plotline as i can >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm

(( s'ok Smile how may i jump in??))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 am

(That's a really cool name. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with Smith for a minute. I wish we got mom's name instead (Lavergne))

Will: I open the door cautiously and look around at all the other "changers." I raise an eyebrow at the cat guy. "Um...hi? I guess we're your new roomates too..." I look back at Ontario hesitantly. Maybe we should've asked for an alternative punishment...

Ontario: "Mo-o-o-ove out the way! I can't see, Will!" I jump up and down trying to see the people over Will's shoulder. Gosh, I hate tall people. My eyes widen and I stop jumping when I smell something that I've trained myself to look out for. "Will! Will, there's dogs here!" I whisper yell as my face goes from pink to tomato red.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next