Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN]

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Empty The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN]

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

Alright this comes from a really good game I used to play. I has a storyline, but this is the most mysterious section of the entire 13 chapters of the game. The 3 MW's covers 2 or 3 chapters of the game, but they leave HUGE chunks of the 3's story out. So in short they made this an epic thing to make stories and RP's about. I'm going to try to keep the main sections of the story in there, but basically I wanna fill in the rest of the story.

Let me start with the 3 chars

Name: Mari Gwydion - Me (I'll explain later why I want Mari out of all 3 warriors.)
Specialty: Archer
Appearance: The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Mari
Bio: Mari's father{Mores} was killed by a Wizard while she was only an infant. A lord of one of the major cities of the realm arranged for the assassination of the remainder of the Gwydion family(Mari and her Mother{Sheila}). Sheila noticed the assassins approaching and managed to arrange an escape route for Mari to an old friend of Sheila{Duncan} at the sacrifice of herself. Mari grew up under Duncan's care and attended a private archery school. She suffers from some kind of Amnesia(Thought to be a spell).
Personality: She's very innocent at mind, tries to act in order to do the whole group better, often has a playful dislike for Ruairi, jokingly making him look bad for the littlest things, even just for fun. She eventually gave Both Tarlach and Ruairi nicknames.

Name: Ruairi (Last name never mentioned.)
Specialty: Swordsman
Appearance: The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Ruairi
Bio: Ruairi was the cause of the original quest that binded the 3 warriors together, his history is barely noted in the game, except his father was the one who hired assassins to kill Mari and Sheila. He had a dream where the goddess{Morrighan} called upon him to go to Tir Na Nog to save her. And this is what binded them all together.
Personality: He is originally strict at mind, and has little mind for anything but the task handed to him. But eventually Mari's jokes toward him, and her constantly annoying him lightens him up a little and he grows to become (like) a guardian to her.

Name: Tarlach (No last name in general)
Specialty: Druid
Appearance: The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Tarlach
Bio: ... Probably the 2nd most mysterious person in the entire game. We learn more about the goddess then Tarlach. What is noted about him, his older sister was killed when he was very young(Which is believed to be why he so quickly accepted Mari to the group). Since then he put loads of study into the "Paradise land" named Tir Na Nog. He meets Ruairi at some point and thats the connection that binded them.
Personality: ... SILENT AS HELL. Besides Duncan I'd consider his part to be the most mysterious behind the entire story. He was quick to accept Mari, regardless of Ruairi originally trying to reject her, and he held them together until they began to somewhat get along. So I'd describe him as open minded, kind, accepting. Something along that line...

Places of needed Knowledge -
Tir Chonaill: Where Mari grew up with Duncan. Duncan is the Village Chief. Ruairi and Tarlach both meet Mari in here.
Tir Na Nog: "The Paradise Land". As it was believed, Tir Na Nog actually turned out to be Tir Chonaill, ruled by evil.
Alby Dungeon: Epic fights happen here.
Albey Dungeon: The Tir Na Nog version of Alby Dungeon.
Soul Stream: Not mentioned a lot for the first sections, this pops up a lot later on, but figure I'll add it in for if we decide to go further then 'The Final Fight'...

Terms -
Formor: Creature's (E.g. Wolf, spider, snake, fox.) that have been sent by the evil lord.
Upper: A generally larger formor that posses greater powers or strength then the others.
Dungeon: An area where large amounts of Formors are focused. Warriors typically go here to prove their worth.
Valley: The inside of a dungeon.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Empty Re: The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN]

Post by Cali Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 am

(0.0 I'M IN HELL YES. You knew i'd join this! Very Happy)
ame: Ruairi (Last name never mentioned.)
Specialty: Swordsman
Appearance: http://nxcache.nexon.net/spotlight/85/004BJ-f8b08df9-19ba-4d02-8b46-3c76116d3836.JPG
Bio: Ruairi was the cause of the original quest that binded the 3 warriors together, his history is barely noted in the game, except his father was the one who hired assassins to kill Mari and Sheila. He had a dream where the goddess{Morrighan} called upon him to go to Tir Na Nog to save her. And this is what binded them all together.
Personality: He is originally strict at mind, and has little mind for anything but the task handed to him. But eventually Mari's jokes toward him, and her constantly annoying him lightens him up a little and he grows to become (like) a guardian to her.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN] Empty Re: The 3 Missing Warriors (3 Person RP) [OPEN]

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 pm

And we just need Tarlach.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

heheheh
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm

OMG I forgot you played mabi Xp... You should still come to Mari Serv : (. We're to epic for Ruairi.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm

(This sounds cool! I'm in!)

Name: Tarlach (No last name in general)
Specialty: Druid
Appearance:
Bio: ... Probably the 2nd most mysterious person in the entire game. We learn more about the goddess then Tarlach. What is noted about him, his older sister was killed when he was very young(Which is believed to be why he so quickly accepted Mari to the group). Since then he put loads of study into the "Paradise land" named Tir Na Nog. He meets Ruairi at some point and thats the connection that binded them.
Personality: ... SILENT AS HELL. Besides Duncan I'd consider his part to be the most mysterious behind the entire story. He was quick to accept Mari, regardless of Ruairi originally trying to reject her, and he held them together until they began to somewhat get along. So I'd describe him as open minded, kind, accepting. Something along that line...

Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Epic : ). Let me think of which seg of the story we should start at : ).
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Kiledude wrote:OMG I forgot you played mabi Xp... You should still come to Mari Serv : (. We're to epic for Ruairi.

lol i'm in mari. i've got a charrie in ruairi and in mari^^
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Whats the name? Log in and play with me and pha : ).
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:51 am

can't. grounded from laptop! ):
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh. Whats with everyone getting grounded : (?
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:39 pm

i'm grounded ish but i dunno x]]
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Yeah, because I'm grounded too. I had an anxiety attack and my mom told me to get on the computer.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:46 pm

o.o wow. i have to sneak on and use my phone >.<
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah, my anxiety attack wasn't from lack of comp. And I quit sneaking. It only ups my paranoia and thus ups my insomnia and chance of anxiety attacks. Bad stuff.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:49 pm

that sucks.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Yeah, it's mostly because of secrets. Like the stuff I've told one person. Like emotions stuff. Btw, can you post on hate you, love you, never forgive you? I'll bring Naruto and and Ayumi and them in soon.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:05 am

kk. and ya tht makes sense. my mom is UBER PROTECTIVE and ughhh.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

Mine too. Hate it. The one person was mah bffl Saiga
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

Haha. My bffl is Genevieve Taylor<3 and Goldfire8888
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah, her rl name is Mara Hodges aka: Saiga For life.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:11 am

Awesome. (:
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:18 am

Yep. And I'm moving to California this summer. I think Kile got tired of everyone getting grounded. This is definitely a working man's kid's website. We all have the same kind of families.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 am

UR MOVING TO CALI!?!? :O

Omg thats weird cause I live in it :O
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 am

Omg! Cool!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next