Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 pm

i nodded and urged the shield forward so it would protect everyone around me except the people who were fighting. "i cant really make it go around you but it seems like you can take a couple down on your own. if anyone wants to fight, tell me so i can get rid of their shield too"

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 23 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 pm

I called Izra'il, my largest, and it blazed with an incredible light. I slashed at the demons, getting 3 in one swing and a few more with another.

I just finished The Blind Side... it made me cry...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Isadora: "Hold this." I shoved my coffee into Sophia's hand. "And don't spill it." I took out two steles and spun them in my hands. Israfil Angel of Judgment Day glowed in my right hand and Nakir Angel of Justice shimmered in my left.I hummed softly to myself as I walked forward. A demon lunged at me. I dropped, spun, and drove my steles into its gut. I ripped outward and its insides decorated the pavement. I stood up and twirled the steles again.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:23 pm

The cup almost crashed to the floor but i was surprised to see the dog keep it up with it's nose. it barked once in pride and joy and tilted it up to stand it on my head. i chuckled a little, my breathing was getting heavier and it was harder to keep the shield up. i forced it to its limit and shielded all the shadow hunters fighting that i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 11:24 pm

(I thought they were seraph blades, not steles....)

I followed her lead, taking out Cassiel in my other hand. I swung them around, killing everydemon near me. And there were alot. I laughed as I beheaded one and looked around for more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:26 pm

(i thought they were called both >.>)

Isadora: I moved quickly and efficiently, dispatching every demon that came close to me. I didn't speak; I didn't laugh. I killed and killed and waited for the flood of demons to slow.
If you ever truly want me to shut up, send some demons after me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:30 pm

i was actually starting to sweat. i sucked in another large breath and tried to strengthen the shield around Isadora and Kale specifically. Isadora.....because something told me i had to keep her safe no matter what...and kale because he had lost blood for me when i really thought he didn't need to .

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

"Hmm." A staff appeared in Jinx's hand. "You lot sure bring trouble with you." He joined his magic with Sophia's, helping her hold the shield.

Kale whispered Ariel and Anael's names and the seraphs blazed to life. With one in both hand he took to the demons. Slitting ones throat and driving the seraph into its stomach with an upward thrust and moving to the next.

( I suck at writing fight scenes)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:34 pm

"thank you" i grunted, i felt some of the pressure of holding the shield lessen but it was still making it hard for me to breath. it felt like i had just done ten lapse around the mile yard in about a minute with no rest time. "c'mon guys you can do this!" i tried saying , loud enough for them to hear. i pretty much assumed they laugh at me attempt to cheering them on but i didnt care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Isadora: I side stepped a demon's swiping claw. Blood spurted as I stabbed it in the stomach. The blood drenched the ground. Laila dodged a demon and slipped in the blood. A demon bore down on her. She scrambled backwards, but it had already raised its claws to strike. I jumped in front of her.
Stupid move of the day.
Something sank into my chest. Into my heart. Out through my spine.
I choked and looked down at my stomach. The demon ripped its claw from my body and struck me across the face. I flew across the alley and slammed into the wall. I fell and lay still.
Damn that was embarrassing.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:39 pm

"isadora!" i screamed, letting go of the ground and tearing off to catch her. she muttered something but then started to cough up blood. "n-no" i whispered, this couldn't be happening again. "stop that" i said almost hysteric. i reached for the stray stel on the ground near me. i drew a symbol in the air, a circled nine and a spear going through it. with the glowing crystal i stuck the bright silver glowing symbol deep into Isadora's heart, hoping desperately it would move again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Isadora: My heart slowed to soft lurching thud. Blood squirted from the wound and dripped from the corner of my mouth.
"Stop that!" I peered through my lashes at Sophia.
"Yer idiot..." I gurgled around the blood. I spat out a mouthful into Sophia's face. "Oops."
My body started to grow cold, but something warm latched onto my heart and squeezed. I gasped and choked on the blood.
I couldn't breath.
I couldn't move.
I could sure as hell think: God this sucked.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:45 pm

i gasped at the blood but the screaming stopped. she was resisting the healing rune. why? "listen to me you idiot, i don't care if your my older sister or not you're going to listen to me and stay alive" i said, my voice shaking with tears that were just screaming to get out. "jinx!" i yelled over the noise of the demons hitting the floor. "i need your help"
i turned back to strengthen the rude designed to keep the blood from spilling from isadora's body. when that was done i started another one that would keep her heart going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Isadora: My heart lurched pitifully. I choked on the blood that ran through my throat. Something was pulsing in my chest and it wasn't my heart.
I groaned and spat up another mouth full of blood. The warm liquid gushed from the wound in my chest.
The warmth wasn't helping.
It was making things uncomfortable.
I pushed against it. The pain was paramount. I gasped and sucked blood into my lungs. I coughed and gagged.
I rolled onto my side and added more blood to the puddle that was forming around my head. My hair swam in the liquid life. My clothes were ruined. That just ruined my day.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:49 pm

(gaby that picture is so adorable. i love the little purple guy Very Happy!!)
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 11:49 pm

I was in the middle of keep demons away from the group when one's tail whipped me across the cheek. It didn't stop me though. I kept killing demons. I would keep doing it, too, until she was alive-er.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:50 pm

"jinx!" i cried again. helping isadora move onto her knees so she could spit up the last of the blood stuck in her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:51 pm

hai :3 it was a cute piccy

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Jinx had already been coming towards the two when Sophia called him. He dropped to his knees beside Isadora. He placed his hand on her chest. "Even when your dying you're still mouthy."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Isadora: I puked up a mouthful of blood. "Shut the f*ck up and heal," I snarled. Sophia was supporting; I could feel her warm hands. But I still collapsed into the pool of blood. I curled into ball and tried to keep my blood inside of me.
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:54 pm

When jinx made it over i couldn't help but let a couple of the tears escape but i still forced myself to keep working. i was shivering from both cold and fear. i pressed both my hands into the ground and strengthened each of the shields i had casted around the group. "kale be careful" i called, i dint know if he was a skill fighter or not or if the blood loss, little or not, was going to affect him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:58 pm

master ish a puppy! x3 -rubs his tummy-
Dimi : yay ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 pm

lol cuties!
gaby-unnie how was dinner?
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 am

good ^-^ except that one of the other guests tried hitting on me and master wasn't very happy about that o-o the food was good :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 am

you're just so amazing dimi-oppa will have to get used to that--i'm surprised he hasn't Very Happy
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun May 16, 2010 12:02 am

Puede alguno de ustedes me las páginas de lo que pasó? Me voy a dormir ... Night Night!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next