Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Mortal Instruments Character Chat

+3
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
User
Avery
7 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Jinx, as a person, didn't look all evil or anything. He didn't even look like the long bearded, stick wielding, pointy hat image i had created for myself. he looked kinda young, really. I bit my bottom lip, then finally looked over at Kale who was just standing there. he looked kinda bored. "I'm sorry...about the blood deal... " you shouldn't have done that. i wanted to say, because you hate me and it wouldn't be fair.

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instruments Character Chat - Page 22 Empty Re: Mortal Instruments Character Chat

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

I was utterly confounded that everyone was so calm. Had I been imagining the earthquake? It was a likely possiblity, but I didn't want to call myself crazy just yet. I looked at the group, hoping for some kind of response, but got nothing.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Laila: I nodded, my eyes downcast. "Of course" I said before looking up. Where had Arienta gone? I frowned and looked at the ground. She was laying at my feet. Of course.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by User Sat May 15, 2010 10:31 pm

"Don't worry about it. I go around cutting my arm open for shorties all the time. One more time won't hurt." Kale stopped as he felt another movement like before. "What is that?"

"OH!" Jinx shouted. "I told your friend there," he pointed to Amarrow. "That the portals have been opening a lot lately. Demon portals."
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Laila: I didn't even react as the ground shook. Arienta started growling and I knew instantly that there was a demon around. I let the stele fall from my arm guard and drew a symbol in the air, completely unaware of what it meant. All I knew was that it would help.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Location : In my imagination :3 it's a scary place o-o ...but at least the sky is purple! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 pm

i was going to ask why he couldn't just call me Sophia and not shorty "i'm not that shor-" but a tremor sent me back to the ground that apparently couldn't lived with out me. "ow" i muttered, my cheek felt all scratched up. i heard something about a portal and i was sure that any moment now i would go insane with all the crazy new news...

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Amarrow: I nodded quickly. Thats why I came here. *facepalm* I guess I got caught up in everything and imaginary earthquakes. But then it happened again. I laughed out loud, thanking god that I wasn't crazy. I put my hand on Cassiel, ready to wield her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

osh are we alone again? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm

It says everyone is online x.x
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 pm

lol v-chan chu havent posted anything x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Happy 10:51!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm

XD
it's 8:52!
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:54 pm

i thought it was 9 53 o-o!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 10:55 pm

should i post again to get back to the story or does someone who hasnt posted yet want to? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm

^-^" Laila is just drawing symbols in the air to protect them. She doesn't know what they mean though o-o
if only she had a memory T.T
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Bahahahaha!!!! I love it! I live way north east, so I guess it's later... Continue with the story.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

i pushed myself back up and looked at the new girl who was making symbols in the air. they twirled a bit but they didn't glow the way the others did. they looked a bit weak..maybe she was nervous...or scared...or tired...if the whole marking system worked that way. i sucked in a huge breath and started to draw symbols into my palm. when i was done i watched as they turned a glowing white color and then suddenly darkened to stamp my pink palm like heavy ink. i pressed it into the ground. "is it a demon or a portal? which ever it is i think i can bring it over here-if we need it over here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat May 15, 2010 11:04 pm

"Don't! It's definitely a demon." I said, walking over to her. She looked frightened. The thought of a demon made my muscles coil up and ready to pounce.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Laila: I remained intent on my task, the symbold grew brighter and brighter until they were a bright gold. They started spinning around in a tornado shape and I stepped in whispering something. They imprinted on my skin and a golden haze appeared around me. My eyes turned bright gold and I looked around my thoughts only on the demise of the demon.

(Just so ya know;
she was experimented on by Marlow. He's been taking young shadow hunters and trying to make them more powerful.
His greatest success is Laila, because she's freakishly powerful but he screwed up by erasing her memory, so she doesn't know what's going on.
any questions?)
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 pm

i stopped the flow of the mark and instead pulled back to change its meaning. i kept thinking of a bubble....so i drew a viney-steal like bubble into my palm and pressed it back into the ground. "it's a shield, i can only hold it up if I'm down here so you guys should plan something out now so we can act on it fast"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Laila: I stepped out of the shield, my thoughts set only on the demon. A golden haze etched my vision and I couldn't see clearly. I softly pushed Arienta behind the shield and into Sophia's arms before walking towards the end of the alley.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:10 pm

the dog waged its tail. good, i thought, that meant that the shield was working well enough to keep the demon energy away from us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Laila: I felt the demon coming before I saw it and lifted my stele, killing it instantly as it jumped at me. I looked back at Sophia for a moment. "There's more" I said simply
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate-Anders(unnie) Sat May 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Isadora: "Dead things," I said as I stepped over the demon corpse, "are awfully good at getting in a girl's way." I had snagged myself a cup of coffee while the others were chatting it up. I walked up to Sophia. "You look good for someone who tripped down a flight of stairs." I sipped my coffee and smiled to myself.

i'm back Very Happy for about five minutes...
i just watched public enemies. again. love jonny depp!!!
Kate-Anders(unnie)
Kate-Anders(unnie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcheese Sat May 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Laila: I ignored her as another demon sprang out of no where. I quickly kicked high and slit it's throat. "Still more" I called back again, my eyes still a deep golden colour.
Vcheese
Vcheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 pm

i nodded and urged the shield forward so it would protect everyone around me except the people who were fighting. "i cant really make it go around you but it seems like you can take a couple down on your own. if anyone wants to fight, tell me so i can get rid of their shield too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next