Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

+2
Charlie
Unabound Justice
6 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 am

Lexi: I decided to confide in him. "Mine is named Apollo." I whisper wincing as he starts attacking me.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inside the hearts- a cold place to be. (Open)

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:23 am

Jared:" mine name is bleeder " I said as bleeder got more pissed off about talking to her
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 am

:exi: I smile. "Nice to meet you. you seem like a nice person but I'm going to shut up now because it seems bleeder is pissed. I know Apollo is and it hurts like a bitch."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Jared: I nodded but I knew right nothing will clam down bleeder right now she is in full attacked mode by how the pain grew more worst. I pull out a mini mirror I always have on me to see what bleeder doing and I saw her looking like she was about to choke me to death. that made me run I didn't if the teacher try to stop I just kept running out of class into the halls
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

With a sigh, Tori set to her usual wander through the school. Coming in this late usually wouldn't be tolerated yet she had an excuse: she was insane.
Just turning around a corner, she almost got run over by a guy, mostly making her cuss.
"Slow down Rodeo! It's only school," she smirked, putting her hands up, "Doubt that you should be out anyway, eh?"
She put her hands lazily into her pockets, letting her smirk grow into a toothy grin. She hated the fact that her canines were a little more produced than the rest; it made her look like a creature of the night.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Jared:" sorry about that and no not really" I said to the girl I ran over
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

The girl just nodded before stepping around him. She wasn't particularly in the mood for randomly talking to others.
Come on! That's your favourite past time Vicky!
Tori frowned immensly as the voice kicked into her head again. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes.
"Kay, get lost," she said somewhat controlled manner before looking over her shoulder, "You know that's a lie."
No, you know that's a lie.[i/]
Her eyes rolled before she opened up her locker, chewing her lip. "Okay, so I was late but that means that I only half the amount of biology left, right?"
[i]Left.

"I wasn't talking to you," she snapped, looking at the reflective locker door.
Behind her seemed to be a girl with her head over Tori's shoulder, a smirk wider than the Chesire Cat's bearing on her face.
'Cause that will make you seem less crazy, right? Hun, you know me and you definately would rather talk to me than no-one, eh?
Tori just nodded before opening the door and grabbing her books. She tucked them neatly under her arm before passing the boy again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Jared:" you have one too?" I ask the girl as she pass me I try to look be scarying knowing talk about this i know i will get so much trouble with bleeder
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 pm

"One of what?"
She looked up slowly, trying not to give the game away. Her face was somewhat netrual but her fringe hid her slight amount of fear.
"I just talk to myself," she shrugged slightly before shifting her feeting.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Jared:" you not alone I hear a voice too " I said softly before I slowly walk away as I brace for the pain that bleeder was giving me
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Do you really believe him?
Tori continued to stare after the boy before sighing. She didn't know.
Vicky, if I were you I would just leave it, eh? Plus I'm your friend! The best one that you've ever had, right?
"I guess," she whispered before going to her class.
No, you know.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Jared: after I found a dark corner where no one would bother me bleeder start to talk to me you bitch talking about me Jared my sweet and stay from people specially girls as bleeder talk i felt like someone was choking me and I whisper to bleeder at least try to " stop please I will behave now I promise" and I pull that mini mirror I had again to look at bleeder her eyes right was ice cold right now filled with rage you better Jared she said as the pain stop
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Tori entered her class just as they were packing up. She thought that was brilliantly timed.
"Tori? You're rather later then usual..." the teacher sighed, "Anyway, you best just stand by your desk."
Tori just nodded before skirting around the people to get to the desk, smiling at Ricky beside her.
"More 'analysing'?" he asked with a smile, "You're not crazy."
"I know," she sighed, I just think that my dead best friend is talking to me.
With a shriek, she grabbed onto her ears, them filling with a terrifying scream. She gained a few stares from Ricky and others but no-one could stop it.
"You okay?" he asked, putting an arm on her shoulder.
"Fine," she murmured weakly.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Jared: I stay by myself for the rest of the period I didn't want to feel pain
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Lexi: As soon as the bell rings I head out of class having every intention of walking out the doors and skippinng the rest of the day.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Jared: I came out when I heard the bell and I slowly walk the halls
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Lexi: I head to my locker and put up my things taking my sketch book from the metal box along with my drawing tools.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Jared: I saw Lexi I would have gone up to her and said hi but I grab my thoart which was still very sore from bleeder
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Lexi: I feel a pair of eyes on me and turn to look at the person to see that it's Jared. I wave. "Hey." I call then return to packing my locker so i can escape.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Jared:" hey Lexi" I said roughly it kind of hurt to talk
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Lixe: I wave again, shutting the locker and slinging my red bag over my shoulder. "You sound like you need a break. Come on." I grab his hand and pull him out the side door.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am

Jared: I follow her and I was a bit scary of I will get choke again
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 am

Lexi: "Did you drive or what?" I need to know if I should drop him off at the scxhool or what.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

Jared:" no I walk anyway I go"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am

Lexi: "Okay, come on." I pull him towards my massive red and black duely from ford. "Get in."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am

Jared: I got in the front seat
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next