Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Akhisah Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 am

"stop staring is rude, it's like you never seen a centaur in your life."i whispered to the girl.

Chiron:"Well does she know who her parent is and can i ask what your name is?"

Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Gifty Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Dilila: " Um parent? And my name is Dilila. ( pronounced Dill- ill-ah) And I hate to say it but I've never seen a centaur before." I said looking between the two of them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"Oh my gods i's so sorry i provably freaked you out, i'm Massey by the way."

Chiron:"How about you give her a tour of camp after that she will stay at cabin eleven.'he took off as soon as he said it.

Massey: "Do you even know what this camp is for Delila?"
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Dilila: " Um for homeless kids? I don't know." I said shrugging and smiling a half smile.

Atlantia: I came running from my cabin, the news had spread like wild fire. A new person!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 pm

"Homeless kids, i will forgive you for that.We are demigods sons and daughters of the greek gods, we come here to train to be able to survive in the outside world."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Dilila: " Right, well my mom told me to expect strange things." I said shrugging.

Atlantia: " Hey you must be the new kid! " I said smiling at Massey and the new girl. 'I'm Atlantia. From Cabin three."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

" I can't relive you just took it like that i was expecting a major freak-out.
Oh hi Atlantia."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Dilila: " If you knew what family I came from you would know why I'm not freaking out. Hi." I said smiling to the other gilr.

Atlantia: " Hey new girl! I'm glad we got another one! maybe you'll be my sister! Its lonley with only me, my brothers havn't got back yet. " I said talking rapid fire more of spitting out what i was thinking than talking to anyone in particullar.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 pm

"Provably, you like water.You know it doesn't matter i'm out."I headed towards Aphrodite's cabin.
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Atlantia: " Wait where you going?" I asked fallowing her tugging New girl behind me.

Dilila: I fallowed letting her tug me along.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Going to prove Einsteinian wrong! Just kidding atlantia you should give her the tour i mean you are going to be great sisters after all.You know what forget it let's go ride some horses i'll be fun."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Atlantia: " Yay horses!" I said clapping. I loved horses even before I knew Poseidon was my father, they where kind gentle beasts. Mostly.

Dilila: " Um I'm not to god with horses. " I said rubbing my neck.

Atlantia: " Hey isn't diner staring in like 30 minutes?" I asked looking at the sun. " I wish I had a watch."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yeah, horses are awesome too bad dinner is provably close i didn't realize it was so late. We provably don't have enough time anyways.That's good for you dillia you don't have to ride them, yet."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Dilila: I looked worried. Oh no what can this so called dinner be like?

Atlantia: " So whats your name New Girl?" I asked smiling.

Dilila: " Its Dilila." I said nodding.

Atlantia: " great so lets get on down to the mess hall." I joked around.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

"Hey anne."I called to one of my sisters over by our table.
"See you later atlantia, dillia."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Atlantia: " I don't know where you can sit sorry. There hasn't been a new person since I've gotten here." I said shrugging and leaving her there.

Dilila: I looked at Atlantia as she went to go sit by herself at her own table. What cabin was I supposed to be at? I heard a few people call New girl and decided to join them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Anne: "That was mean Massey." Anne let out a laugh.

Massey: "What was i supposed to do?Look she found some people to sit by."

Anne: "who do you think is her parent?"

Massey: " I thought it was Poseidon but she doesn't like horses."
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:40 am

Chiron: " Will Dilila please come up to the front, we shall see if she will be claimed today. She should since the agreement twenty years ago with Percy." He said explaining to Dilila.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 am

Name: Amaria (Amy) Shrown
Creature: (satyr, demi-god, wood nymph, ect. if demi-god than please list parentage and or if they don't know their parentage yet.) Demi-god daughter of Zeus
How many years at camp: 5
Appearance: Long black hair with bright yellow streaks, tall and lithe, tan skin, thin but muscular, sky blue eyes. Always wears camp half-blood t-shirt.
(Full-term camper)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 pm

( Yay!!! Thank you!!)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Dilila: I walked up to the front nervous about this. I didn't like to be in front of others that I didn't know. It made me very uncomfortable.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhisah Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

i smiled at the girl i knew how it felt to stand up there.
Akhisah
Akhisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Amaria: I sighed. Same old camp. Same old campers. The Irony is that most people would love being here, but I hate it. I was the damn Zeus cabin and I'd never even met him. I know that he's the reason I'm stuck here, though. I had to stay here with know quests because he broke that stupid rule! i fumed silently on my bed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Chiron: He looked at the sky and then the silence took over. Nothing, at, all. Suddenly the sky darkened and thunder resounded through the camp. Lightning struck and a lightning bolt appeared above Dilila's head.

Dilila: I looked at the light above my head and wondered what was happening. What did this mean?

Atlnatia: I gasped. How did we get along so well if she was the daughter of Zeus? Its rare for that to happen we didn't even fight or get on each others nerves. Strange.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Amaria: I was drawn to the window by a bright light and gasped. My father's telltale lightning bolt was above the girl's head.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

Chiron: " You are a daughter of Zeus Dilila now you can go sit at your table." He said pointing to a table with one other person sitting at it.

Dilila: I sighed and made my way over. Of corse, Zeus , it figures.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next