Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Anaria closed her eyes, letting the cormfort of him holding her calm her down. "I-I don't know..." she whimered, leaning into him.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 40 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 11:03 pm

He held her tighter. And just let her cry or do whatever she needed to do. "I can work with that." he said quietly trying to lighten the mood a little.

Griffin leaned up against a post on the porch. He thought about how different New York was from Montanna. New crystal clear starry nights, nor ranches, nor horses, buffalo, cows, no mountains, not really any trees. He missed his home, but despite missing it, he felt as though camp halfblood was his home. And it had been even before he got here.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Amaria laughed a little, finally let herself cry, shoulder shaking, she didn't even know why she was upset. she should've expected that.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 11:16 pm

All anger about what he saw earlier disappeared. He rubbed her back and sat her down still hugging her. He was glad he got a little laugh at her.

Griffin looked around things so familiar yet distant to him.

Corrie was at the beach now in her run. She decided by the time she got to the great house the people would be heading over to go to the meeting.

Rory stirred in her sleep. She had a dream of her dad, he wasn't where she hoped he would be in Hades. He was being tortured by the furies. She began to cry in her sleep, and she prayed that what she was seeing wasn't true.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Amaria laughed a little, finally let herself cry, shoulder shaking, she didn't even know why she was upset. she should've expected that.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm

(You already posted that lol)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I didn't post it the second time...damnit, George!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Amaria curled up in his lap, still sobbing relentlessly. He was the only person who had ever seen her cry.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 11:48 pm

( lol whose George... Is he a boy, or your computer, or the phantom in your computer, or your little brother, or your big brother?)

Foster continued to rub her back. He began to hum a sweet song humping it would calm her a little. Words, even a son of Apollo's, weren't always the best for situations like these.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 12:16 am

(He's my computer and my technological boyfriend XD Omg! Charlie! you put humping! I almost died. I mean my mom was being funny already but now I'm gonna die of laughter! )
The song worked and amaria calmed down until her sobs were soft hiccups.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 am

(IPhone autocorrect nees to die it should be hoping man I didn't even realize it... Ahhh fudge... Glad I could make you laugh)

Foster sat her up, and finished singing. He handed her a water bottle he pulled out from a case under the bed. "How are ya feeling?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Amaria took the bottel and drank some. "Better." She freplied after she swallowed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 3:34 pm

"That's good." Foster smiled, his eyes searching hers. "That's my job." He smiled. But there was a Rajendra to it. He knew she didn't like him so all he really was there for was to make her feel better and nothing more.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Amaria smiled. "Still, I'm glad to have you." (So clueless!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 10:47 pm

(who is foster or Amaria)

"Yeah. I'll always be here." his voice calm. It had a sense of sadness to it though. He would be there for her, but from what he saw earlier he wouldn't get it back. "So you wanna talk. Write it down, it helps to get it out." he told her with a small hug.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 10:50 pm

(Amaria)
She sighed. "It's my mom...she did something that really surprised me but wasn't really surprising."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 10:56 pm

(okay hahaha)

Foster looked at her, "Well parents are like that." he said understanding if she didn't want to go into any more detail. In his mind he was thinking that at least she did something. He never tried to find his birth mom, and his dads well he was glad to never speak to them again.

-------

https://characterchat.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=579
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40