Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Amaria perried, fighting better now.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 39 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm

(Btw, Gifted, Aiden's supposed to Kiss Atlantia.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Griffin blocked, with each move he gained more accuracy and speed. It was like he was riding a bike, it was like he had learned before and didn't forget. He was pulling out moves that when Foster faught (which was rare) he used.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Something seems to click. These were moved that she'd learned from an old friend who'd vanished and had then taught Foster. She hadn't even taught Griffin these moves yet. Her blade halted and was knocked from her hands.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Griffin gave her a confused look. He was supposed to be the student. "Sorry." he said sadly."

Corrie and Rory burst in. The Aphrodite girl frowned and walked put. Her arm bandaged up. "I think she broke it just to come in." he said.
"We need to talk." Corrie told him.
"Ok." he said sitting down.
"About your scar and Griffin."
"I know he has a scar like mine. He said he got it falling off a horse. He won't tell me anything else. And I won't tell you anything." Foster explained.
"But there's more." Corrie said, "He is an amazing sword fighter. Like giving Amaria a hard time amazing."
Foster's eyebrow rose.
"And his Greek was almost as perfect as yours, even though he claimed he just knew the alphabet." Rory added.
"What are you two getting at?" he asked.
Corrie nudged Rory to talk.
"Remember that Hermes kid that an Athena kid pushed into the lake a few years ago?"
"Grissim, he was part of the three Amigos, me Erik and Grissim." he said. "What about him?"
Corrie gave the reigns to Rory, "We think he is connected with Griffin some how." Rory said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Amaria shook her head. "Don't apologize. I...I think we've trained enough for today, Gis-Griffin."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ok." he nodded. He capped his sword, and walked up to her, "Are you okay. You seem off? Do you want me to take you to Foster so he can make sure your feeling okay?" He asked he put his shirt over his shoulder.

Foster raised an eyebrow, then laughed his melodious laugh. "You to are nuts."
Corrie punched him in the arm. "This isn't funny dingbat."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Amaria quickly shook her head. For one thing, Foster had seemed mad at her earlier. Fior another, she didn't want to see him when she was this confused. "I'm alright. Just didn't sleep well. I'll probably grab me something to wake me up in a bit." The lie came off her toungue as easily as the truth.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Griffin looked at her. He knew she was lying but didn't say a word. "Promise me you'll see Foster if you feel worse. Okay?" he said. "I'm going to get a new shirt and get lunch."

"You two have lost it." he said pushing passed.
Rory's face hardened, "I have not lost it. I am being completely rational it is quite possible."
Foster shook his head.
Corrie just stood there, he could be such an idiot sometimes.
They left the med cabin and went to lunch.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Amaria nodded. "I'll go see Foster if I feel worse. I promise. You go on to lunch I'll see you later." She turned and walke dtowards the big house. She'd volonteered to help the Satyrs clean out Mr. D's room for all it's empty diet coke cans and old newpapers. You literally had to walk over a foot thick carpet of it to get to the bed.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Griffin went to his cabin and grabbed a new t-shirt he put it on and then headed to lunch.
Foster had just offered his lunch up and saf withthe rest of it at the Apollo table.
Corrie and Rory separated sitting at there respective tables.
There was a councilor meeting after lunch and it included Griffin. Why it was about the quest, and Griffin's double claiming. Both Corrie and Rory would bring up Grissim. Foster had no intentions to.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Amaria sighed as she helped fill boxed with magazines and lut out a shrill scream when a spider crawled on her hand and she started flaping her hands till it was gone. Then went back to packing for a bit until Chiron came up and said he wanted to talk to her about something so she nodded and followed him. He told her about the councelor meeting and also told her there was something from her mom that he wanted her to open.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Griffin got his Lu ch gave it to Hermes and sat down. He knew there was a meeting today. And he would be present and he would be the subject. It wasn't something he really wanted. He had a feeling it would go along the lines of them talking about him like he wasn't there and then arguing about what he was like like he wasn't there. It would be awesome.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Amaria quickly opened the letter and her eyes widened with a mixture of sorrow, relief and anger. "She...she...."

Chiron, who already know the contents of the leter sighed. "Some just aren't capable of raising Demigods, Amaria."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 9:49 pm

Griffin shoveled the food in like a bulldozer.
Rory ate normally like she always did.
Corrie pushed her food around.
And Foster shoveled it in but at a good pace. He was a health nut he knew not to eat food to fast.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Amaria swallowed hard and nodded, reading the top of the page again as if the letters would change around and that what it said was just her dyslexia being a bitch. "P-papers of custody transfer from Hanna Malstrom the Chiron Fyke..."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Griffin finished and headed to the big house. He hadn't been there yet. And it was huge. He half wanted to find the tree again. But decided it could wait.

Foster was next to finish after him was Rory. But corrie had barely touched her food. "Corrie, not eating is bad for your health." she looked up and Foster smiled.
"Shut up." she laughed as she finished her food.
He laughed and walked away.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Amaria's lips pressed into a tight line and she put on a calm facade."Thank you for telling me, Chiron..."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Griffin didn't know what to do so he sat on the porch it was midday. And he wished he could be on the docks in a canoe or building a boat whih was rare for him. He wanted to give a go at the rock wall to, even if it could injur him.

Rory went to her cabin. Corrie just roamed camp halfblood. And Foster went to the med cabin. He had lost something.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Amaria sighed. "Is it alright If I go until the meeting starts? That's a bit of...hard news to reicieve." He nods and she heads out.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Griffin heard someone coming but didn't take notice. He fiddled with riptide in his pocket as he just thought about nothing really.

Foster could not find what he was looking for. He was distraught.

Rory was taking a short nap in her cabin. After a while of just walking. Corrie decided to go for a jog around camp halfblood.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Amaria stepped onto the porch and paused for a moment, seeing griffin but was too lost in her own horrific truths to care. She slowly walked past him with her head down, if he could've seen her face, he'd have seen a broken and insulted girl.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Griffin watched as Amaria left. But didn't say anything. Everyone was on there own til the meeting it seemed. But henhouse she went and talked to Foster about whatever it was that seemed to be bugging her. He seemed like a good person to talk to about problems. Well a shrink was a doctor.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm

(And as a totally boring twist to the plot...)
Amaria sighed, going to the med cabin. Really, she just wanted to see if they still had the antidepressants she'd been on when she got to camp. She wasn't even aware Foster was healing people today.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Foster looked up when she came in. The Med cabin was a mess. But he knew where everything was but his journal. "Hey." he then saw her, she looked like she was about to cry. He flipped his glasses up and well it was even more evident. He dropped what he was doing and went to hug her. "How can I help?" he asked in a gentle tone.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Anaria closed her eyes, letting the cormfort of him holding her calm her down. "I-I don't know..." she whimered, leaning into him.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next