Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!)

4 posters

Go down

Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) Empty Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!)

Post by momo13 Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:13 am

So...yeah. a nother maximum ride chat. I figured it would be the best way for me to come back onto the site....So, feel free to join, and lets see where this takes us. lelts keep the ages lowish...

Name
Personality
Looks
powers

Alex
14 years old
14 foot jet black wings
snarky, a leader, sarcastic,.caring for her flock, and can kick seriose butt
Red curly hair, green eyes, olive skin, freckles, 5' 10"
read minds, control minds,

Seth
14 years old
13 foot wing span
quiet, dark, silent, cares for flock,
long black hair-falls into his eyes skater cut- dark brown, almost black eyes 5'11"
Blend into backgrounds, fly extremely fast, stop time
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) Empty Re: Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!)

Post by Cali Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 am

Name: Raela Winchester (Also known as Rae)
Wings: 14 foot wing span, wings are brown with white secondary feathers
Personality: Distant, Shy, Sometimes scared. Is kind and caring towards everyone in the flock. She can kick butt like no ones business but doesn't like it.
Looks: Jet black hair that falls into her eyes and stops at the base of her skull. There are two bright red strands that stop right at the top of her breasts. Bright blue eyes and pearly skin covered in scars. 5'9
powers: Visions and self-healing even though she can transfer her energy into the rest of the flock. She also is able to control water and breathe underwater for about 15 minutes.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!) Empty Re: Maximum Ride (we shall get this to work this time!!!!)

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Name: Maggie

Wings: 13 1/2 foot wings striped with deep, crimson, red, then midnight black, then snow white in a repeating sequence.

Personality: Totally bipolar. One minute she could be laughing and talking with the rest of the flock, then the next she could be pitching a very scary raging fit. Very protective of her family (I think we all know that's the flock).
Can fight very well and enjoys kicking evil butt as one of her favorite past times.

Looks: Long, long (2 longs there on purpose) black hair with gray and red streaking in it, tall and skinny (Bird kid, le duh), very pale,

powers: Can control darkness to an extent (Makes it into orbs that a dang goog for fighting.) and has precognition. (Sees the future)

Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by momo13 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Hi-hi! I dont know how offten i will be on.....just a warning. i'm in two place as of this week, so i dont know whats going on with my life right now...I'll start this up once i get a grip on life....
momo13
momo13

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm joining!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Name: Leath
Wings: Snowy owl wings, 15' wing span, she has silver secondary feathers.
Personality: SHe is shy and kind but prefers to be a follower rather than a leader. She is really nice to her family but will give anyone who talks to her out side her trust circle the horribly horrible cold shoulder.
Looks: Long white hair with a black highlight on the right side, She's pretty small for her age and she acts younger.
powers: Mimicry. She can sound, look, and act like anyone or thing she wants to.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down