Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

+2
Gifty
Unabound Justice
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow Empty Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Something's been going on in the legendary town of Sleepy Hollows since it's creation but it's gone unnotice because everyone was in on it or desensitised to it. Until now when six teenagers, each unwittingly being the master of one of the elements, water, earth. fire, air,light, and darkness, who have resided in sleepy hollow all their life see something they weren't supposed to. When the one person that all six kids were close to, Kristen Maxwell, mysteriously is killed, these three kids take it upon themselves to get to the bottom of the century old tale of Life, Death, and Evil Spirits. It's up to them to stop the senseless death for sacrafices to an angered spirit. One will not make it out of this alive.

Note: Teens means 13-18 and I would like a wide variety of age.
No dirty stuff. If so, stop at taking clothes off and skip to the end.
Keep one-liners to a minimum. Yes, I know that's hard but I'll try too.
Name:
Personality:
Element:
Relation to Kristen:
Family:
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow Empty Re: Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 pm

i'm joining!!!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow Empty Re: Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 pm

yay! I hoped you would. I got the idea from the book I'm reading now called The Hollow.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Name:Lithe Strumbourge
Appearance: Spiky black hair, three piercings in her left ear, wears black with lots of chains, wears a lot of make up, had bright gray-blue eyes, has small, shapley lips, a thin body that fits her name, long arms and legs, round face.
Personality: Shocks all with her cheery kindness and openess, very friendly, uniqe. Loves creating things and her hobby is making new perfumes. Also has a very fitting of her appearance dark side that knows much too much about exactly why Kristen died.
Element:Darkness
Relation to Kristen:Cousin.
Family:Devorced parents that still live together, aunt and uncle also live nearby. all of her family lives in the town.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:43 pm

ok i call light! I think I've read the book last year!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay, and Imma geyt Saiga For Life to be water. That's her fav. Element. And then we can work out who gets what secondary element for secondary character. I might change it to three teens instead of six.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Hmm can I join even though I never read this? lol
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 pm

My sister thinks of me!! Now if I can only make her stop teasing me...

Name: Hera Grace
Appearance: cold black eyes, pale bluish skin, brown hair, and always with ink marks on her hands
Personality: She has a smart mouth that only opens to those she knows will understand. She is a mother like person that knows nothing but everything
Element: Water
Relation to Kristen: Her best friend
Family: She has an aunt that she is staying with until her parnets are proven inocent
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Totally. It actually has nothing to do with the book. It just spurred on the idea.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Name: Julia Maxwell
Appearance: She has bright firey red hair that is supper curly, her eyes are a super light, they look almost white, she always wears a white diamond on a white gold chain, she has a almost un-noticable hear shaped face, she is quite a small shaply, curvy girl.
Personality: She is a very bright, smart girl who can be one of the most wittiest persons around. She loves to sing and sit outside. She is nice and can be very steriotipical at times and one of the most unique people on earth in the cores of half a second. Her hobby is preforming in musicals and plays.
Element: Light
Relation to Kristen: her sister
Family: Kristen was her sister, her parents and her live near her cousin, Lithe, she likes to visit a lot.

( is that ok?)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Nikkibee123 wrote:Totally. It actually has nothing to do with the book. It just spurred on the idea.
Haha yep
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Perfect!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

*Superflingtacklepounces Saiga* POST
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

yay!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

HuH?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Name: Troy Celo
Appearance: He normally has a brown hoodie that covers any shirt he's wearing, and then a pair of Jeans that normally varies in colors. His hair is long and dyed black with brown roots.
Personality: Growing up with only one parent in his life has made him fairly caring, but tough when he needs to be.
Element: Fire
Relation to Kristen: Friend since Elementary Very Happy
Family: Lives with his mother, and doesn't really know his father. His parents were never married, but he has a younger sister named Lily that also lives with him and his mother, and a brother Kyle that lives with his father.

(Ish that okay?)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Perfect!
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

WOnderful!!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Yay! lol I got fire so I'm happy Very Happy.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:29 pm

SupEr!
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Post your bio, Saiga. Than I'll work on abolishing the left over two elements or one of you guys can take one or something.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm

I'll take one more if you want Very Happy, depends what's left.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm

I did... I did. I did
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Saiga will probably take water so earth and air.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Hmm, I'll take Air if you want.
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next