Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

+2
Gifty
Unabound Justice
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 Empty Re: Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Me mom thinks he's responsible! I eat responsible men frow breakfast three at a time!

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow - Page 6 Empty Re: Enjoy You (Eternal) Stay Here In Sleepy Hollow

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah, I'm surprized you haven't ate me yet.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm

I said guys. And he's soooooooo booorrring. I want a guy that is fun-loving and is responsilbe but open enough that if I go out and do something crazy, he'll help but be responsible enough to make sure we don't get caught.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Like NL?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am

Guys, could we ever so possibly get back to the chat? Plus you're too young for that :/

Unfortunately, the guy I like who is a friend is also liked by a Spanish exchange student so. I've lost XP It's frustrating when the Spanish student flirts like hell and everyone knows, I dunno if he likes her :/

Anyway! Chat?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 pm

I feel for you! And yes, she is too young for that! But she won't listen to me!!!
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 pm

1) So? Juliet was 14 and she died for her man! 2) Yes, back to chat.

Lithe: I walked over to my mother whom had just called me and then retrned. "Hey, my mom wanted to know if anyone needed a ride" (Also; we need a Katrin Van Tassel -dead- a headless horseman -dead- and a totally hot guy who is hanging around the grave who we don't know is a ghost. and yes, there important; they move the plot along.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Hera: "Yes," I nodded. "My parnets will be home late again, so no one can pick me up."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 pm

(Saga, want to be old Katrina? She's like 80 and only the kids with girfts can see ghosts. She's maried to the headless horseman.) Lithe: I nod and go tell my mom and then return. "Then you might want to go get in the car; she's leaving for the Maxwell's for the reception soon."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Hera: I nodded. "Sure."

(YES!)
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 pm

(Thought you would)
Lithe: "Alright, see you there," I say. I'd already told mom I was walking. I needed some private time to think. (I'll be awesome Caspian. Who should be the Headless Horseman?)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:15 pm

(I don't know yet...)

Hera: As I went home, I had the water bottle froze. Odd, for when I had gotten it, the bottle was hot from the sun.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Lite: I sighed, slowly making my way down the street as the icy rain soaked me through. I thought that since it was July, it's be warm.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

( how can i jump in??)
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:52 am

(They're headed to your house for the reception for Kristen's funeral. Lithe is waling and Hera caught a ride with Lithe's mom. If you hurry, you can catch up with Lithe.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:53 am

Julia: I looked around, my mom had left me here already, my dad was gone to. I saw Lithe and went to go see if I could get a ride with her.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:59 am

Lithe: "Sure. But, I'm walking. I've got an umbrella if you don't want to get wet," I replied.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

Julia:I shrugged. I didn't mind the water, but I was sad that the sun was covered up it seemed like maybe the only thing that might make me a bit happyer.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 am

Lithe: I walk quietly beside her, biting my lip. It was harder to keep the tears away. "I-I'm making Kristen a perfume now. Like she asked."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 am

Julia: " She'd like that, a lot." I said another tear running down my cheek.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 am

Lithe: I pushed my sorrow down and wrapped my arms around my cousin. "Yeah. Come on," I said, leading her down the path towards the Irving plot. I stopped at the Washington irving grave. The grave of the famous author of The Haunted Horseman. It was secluded place away from everyone else and I could tell that my cousin needed to cry.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 am

Julia: I wraped my arms around my cousin and cried it was impossible to hold back all the sobs, the rain made it worse, even the sky was crying for my sister.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:37 am

Rivers let out a sigh. Who would have thought that her death would have come so soon?
"No-one knew, no-one knows when we're all going to die..."
"Riv, what are you doing?"
The boy jumped and looked down to his little sister, a small frown on his face.
"Thinking out poud Terri, now, come on," he sighed, tapping his sister's back to make her get moving.

Note: Juliet was a fictional character created by Shakespeare to.be in his plays which are always over the top and full of dramatic irony. The fact that she was 14 somewhat ties in with the social-historical happenings at the time but wouls seem surprisinf to a modern auidence as we react in dirrerent ways as 'the norm' for us is differenr to there's as now in yejeral life most people don't have arranged marriages, but they still do happen depending on things... I just studied Twelfth Night whilst the lower classes did R&J
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom_Elite Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 am

(Giggles, just want everyone know I'm still around reading the story waiting for a hop in moment ; P)
Freedom_Elite
Freedom_Elite
Game Master
Game Master

Character Sheet
Name: Lossidian Maxilus Kiledrian
Race: Drake elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 pm

( I'll try and find an opening for you!!!! )
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Lithe: I held her, run smoothe circles in her back.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next