Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

3 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Amaria sighed. "She wrote me off to Chiron. As in legally, I'm his daughter now."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Foster smiled, it was his big smile. He rarely did it, because like his dad it was blinding. He didn't say anything. But his smile should have said plenty. When he smiled any person who couldn't tell the difference between god and demigod would have thought he was Apollo.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Amaria was confused. Was being abandoned a good thing? She didn't think that was usually the case. but then Foster had met her mother. And it hadn't been a pleasant meeting. So she could see how he'd be glad that woman was out of her life. She couldn't help but smile too, it was rare that he smile and she was glad that she was the one that got to see it even if she did have to avert her gaze.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 pm

"I know it's hard. But don't dwell on the negative." to be honest he only cared about the fact she was Chiron's daughter. When he met her mom it took all his strength not to kill her. The amount of insults he was given, well he thoughts many words couldn't come out of a person who wasn't related to Apollo.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Amaria nodded. "You're right. I'm not really surprised. When I saw her last week, she'd pretty much said she never wanted to see me again." She shrugged and leaned on him again, closing her eyes. "Thanks for always being here when I need you Foster."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 11:17 pm

He lightly kissed the top of her head. "I wouldn't be Foster, if I wasn't."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Amaria smiled and snuggled into him. "True..." she mutter, smiling softly.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Foster didn't need a watch to know the time. He didn't even need to look at the suns posistion in the sky to know. He just knew. "He we gotta go to the meeting." he said.

Corrie was had the big house in her sights as she continued to jog breathing heavily.

Rory woke up from her nap in time, and she was clearly distraught and she was crying. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes puffy. She brushed her hair out, and wiped her face then she headed out.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun May 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Amaria's eyes prung open. 'Shoot, I forgot!" She quickly got up so that he sould stand up and go up to the big house.

Aiden stood and walked towards the big house.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 am

Corrie slowed down, "Hey Griffin." She said walking up to him. He smiled at her. She walked past him.

Foster stood up and they headed out. Foster was the camper who had been there the longest so he had a bit more seniority than some of the others. But it was only because of him being no the oldest camper but proabably the most experienced.

Rory headed to the big house, and put her hair in a pony tail. She wasn't the oldest Athena kid, but they had agreed that she had more skill and knowledge than anyone else.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 am

Amaria followed Foster. She'd naturally been the concelor, considering Dilla hadn't even been there a week yet.

David was the natural leader of nemisis cabin and had proven that ages ago.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:24 am

Corrie sat at her seat. Each of there chairs varied like the thrones of Olympis. Her's was a a foldable chair so it could easily be carried into combat. Foster's made no sense with his personality it was a huge lay-z-boy recliner. Rory's was a directors chair. But when one thought about it matched there personalities more than there parent. Another chair was brought in, it looked like patio furniture from a country house, or a lake house and was set in the corner, obviously Griffin's. She had seen the chair a while ago, it was Grissim's. And used to be in the Hermes' counselor spot.

Rory smiled at Griffin and went in.

Foster lead Amaria in, "Come on Griffin, this meeting is about you." he said.
"Yeah I know." he walked in. The place seemed familiar to him. He saw the chair in the corner knowing it was his and sat down. He had a feeling had sat in this chair before, bu under different circumstances.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:26 am

(Nikki don't you mean Aiden... I thought David was going to be son of Hermes...)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:35 am

(Yeah, sorry about that.) Amaria went to sit in the chair that looked like one of those modern chic chairs with the low back that merged with the armrests at soun and it was a pitch black but also had an odd classic feeling to it.

David sat in a black high-back chair from the gothic era that seemed to peg his dark undertones.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:40 am

The rest of the councilors came in. They were clearly divided over how they felt on Griffin's double claiming. Some sided with there parents some not.
Chiron came in in his wheelchair. "You all know why we are here. First Griffin has been claimed by two gods. Now normally this should go un talked about. But this isn't normal. Does anyone have ideas to why this could be?"
Foster pulled his legs up Indian style into the lay-z-boy.
Rory glanced at Corrie and they exchanged nervous looks.
Griffin sunk into the chair, wishing he could be invisible.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 am

Amaria voice something. "There's the possibilty his mother could've been a decendant of hermes." She suggested.

Aiden scoffed, not likely..
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:50 am

(I like that better than my idea... So I'm going to run with it)

"Good thought, Amaria. That would indeed make him a special demigod. And it seems plausible considering his remarkable resemblance to Hermes."
Foster shifted uneasily.
Corrie nodded to Rory. "What if he is hiding something about his past."
"Yeah, he knows Greek almost fluently, his sword fighting is amazing. It seems fishy."
Griffin wanted to speak but kept his mouth shut.
Rory continued from where Corrie left off, "I think he's connected with Grissim."
Foster glared at her, as she looked right at him. "I think I would know if he was one of my best friends. Which he is not."
Corrie spoke then, "Foster, he has the scar that you Grissim, and Erik had. Try to deny that."
Griffin then spoke softly raising his hand and feeling so out of place. "I got it falling off a horse."
Rory took notice, but ignored it, "Also he's in Grissim'a chair. You knownthe chairs conform toneach of us and change when a new person is councilor, and are then retired if the person dies."
Chiron nodded as he listened.
Rory wished David could come in right now with Hermes but that was unlikely to happen.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

Amaria, her temper as short as her fathers, saighed. "I think we should ask griffin if he wants to find out or if he's happy just floating along the way he is instead of ignoring him like one of the pieces of furniture we sit in." she hissed.

Aiden gaped at her. That girl could be scary when she wanted to be.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 1:10 am

Everyone turned to Griffin. Foster leaned forward with anticipation.
Griffin thought about it. He didn't want tonjust conflating yet he knew things would change if he knew about his childhood and past. "Well insane to know, but I want to here your ideas first." he paused. "I then want to here from Hermes."
Foster rose an eyebrow, "Why not Poseidon?"
"Because Hermes gave the blessing he seems to be the odd factor here." he lied easily, no one could tell. In truth he still was pissed at Poseidon.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 1:15 am

Aiden shrugged. "So, get Hermes." Amaria sighed and gave him a pointed look reserved for her enemies and total idiots.
"It's not exactly that simple, the gods, especially the god of travellers, are very busy."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 am

Rory nodded in agreement. "But we could ask."
Foster leaned back, he swore up and down Grissim was dead. He was depressed for months that the three a amigos were gone forever.
Chiron looked around the room, "I agree we should ask. But we need to be careful when choosing who. Hermes won't come for just anyone." he said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 am

Amaria sighed, trying to think back through the members of hermes cabin. She could not think of onse her preferred over the others. in fact, he didn't seem to care much for any of his sons of daughters. She could think of noone but perhaps one of the unclaimed...? Finally she said, "The boy- David. Do we know his lineage yet?" When she was seriously thinking of something, her tone became firm and clipped as it was now.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 1:38 am

Rory shook her head, "He doesn't know." she looked around, "He did say he could ask the Hermes guys to pull a few strings if Hermes needed to be talked to. But he hasn't been claimed." She explained.
Corrie gave her a kiss face and she blushed. No one seemed to notice her distraught look when she came in. She was good with the happy face, though David saw right through it.
"Do you have any thoughts to who his parent could be?" Chiron asked.
Rory nodded, "From his behavior, and things he has said and his own family, I would say it's either Hades, Poseidon, or Hermes."
Corrie gave a pensive look Rory knew more about David than most.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 1:45 am

Amaria sighed. "Chiron, it doesn't seem like there's much we can do until somebody contacts Hermes. Perhaps we should move on to what ever the next opic is?" She suggested, noting the look Corrie gave Rory.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 2:00 am

"Well, the next topic is a quest. I know a few of you have been asking for one. Considering some of the circumstances. Some of you think the big prophecy is happening. And I do agree there should be a quest to see if it's true. But it needs more substance. And I think it should be Griffin's quest."
"I conquer." Foster said looking at Griffin.
"I do not. I'm the newest guy here have been awake for what like two days out the like six I've been here. That would be unwise."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next