Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

3 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 2:00 am

"Well, the next topic is a quest. I know a few of you have been asking for one. Considering some of the circumstances. Some of you think the big prophecy is happening. And I do agree there should be a quest to see if it's true. But it needs more substance. And I think it should be Griffin's quest."
"I conquer." Foster said looking at Griffin.
"I do not. I'm the newest guy here have been awake for what like two days out the like six I've been here. That would be unwise."

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson.. new prophacy ( new one)

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 am

Amaria looked to him. "But your abilities are those of a well-trained half-blood. You are one of the strongest to live. There's no reason you shouldn't have this quest."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 am

"I see plenty of reason." Griffin said. "One I think you exaggerate on how strong I am. Two, I don't know the first thing about sword fighting."
Corrie opened her mouth to speak.
But Griffin cut her off, "And three I have no experience. The most exciting action packed thing that has ever happened to me was falling off my horse."
Rory then got an idea, "How old were you when you fell?"
"I don't know, what does this have to do with this quest that shouldn't be mine."
"What kind of horse was it? And it has entry to do with a point I'm proving."
"Thoroughbread. I don't remember anything about it. Just that I woke up in the hospital. I remembered my mom and dad and that was about it."
Rory stopped getting the information she wanted.
"I agree with Amaria, you have moves I've known only four campers to have Foster, Amaria, Erik and Grissim."
Chiron took note as Grissim was brought up.
"I know for a fact that only they knew the moves because he wouldn't teach me." She said, she was talking about Grissim.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am

AMaria nodded. "And today, you display moved that only Grissim knew how to move during training."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 am

Foster leaned forward again.
Griffin's face grew red with anger. He was quite finished with being compared to this Grissim person.
Chiron let this happen it was bound to sooner or later. The quest would come after they got to the bottom of Griffin's life anyways.
"Who the heck is this Grissim person?" he half yelled.
All eyes turned to Foster.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 am

Aiden leaned forward, curious.

Amaria sighed. "Tell him."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 2:51 am

Foster uncrossed his legs. "It was a while ago. He was older than me by a year and had been at camp a year before I came. He hadn't been claimed yet. Then one day he was claimed by Hermes. It made sense he was fast, good with lying stealing. And he looked like Hermes and Luke. We all thought he would be the next favorite. He was well on his way. Wicked fast with the sword. He was my best friend besides Eric. The three of us were best friends. We went on a quest together and failed. We each remembered it receiving identical scars. Anyways," he quickly moved on from the quest portion of the story, "He said rthat one day he swore a horse talked to him. Then he made the entire bath room explode. People were starting to get confused and suspicious. He fell in love with an Athena girl, Rory. It was her first year and I don't even remember his. But she got mad at him and shoved him into the lake. Water encompassed him and we all decided he was dead. He used that chair Griffin, well not the same one but one that looked like it." he stopped, "And that is his story, in short. Any questions?"
"Yeah, why do y'all think I am so much like him?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 am

Amaria sighed. "Well, from my experience, it seems you love and Athena girl, you're good with lying and stealing, you're amazing with a sword, and you don't remember your past. Sound good?" She was growing anoyed with this so her tone took on a bitchy key.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 10:43 am

Griffin fell back in his chair clearly pissed. It started rain outside, but it didn't land on the camp. But it was most definitely raining. He glared at Amaria, "First, I don't love anyone here, second I have Hermes blessing and if my mom is a descendent of his, I'm going to be fast, and good at lying and stealing. Third I don't know why I can sword fight like I told you my first day the closest thin I've held to a sword before is the knife we use to fillet fish. And finally, falling off my horse when I was younger caused memory loss. I'm not this Grissim person."
Rory out her head in her hands.
"Look you to arguing isn't going to do anything about it. I know te right time and place to fight and it's quite clear this isn't it!" Corrie yelled.
Foster looked up, ermes you wanna pop in with a mwssege right now, that'd be awesome." hensaid quietly under his breath.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 11:51 am

Amaria's fist clenched but she held her toungue, knowing now was not the time to start something.
David sighed, feeling stupid for doing this. The others had laughed when he told them. He sighed and said. "Uhh, Hermes, we need you." He opened his eyes and blinked when an older version of Griffin stood before him.
"Yeah?"
"Um, come on." He stood and led the God to the Big House.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 am

Griffin's eyes blinked as he saw his godly clone before him. This was only the second time he had seen a god. He never sawPoseidon. But he was truly looking at himself.
Fosterwas in shock, he gave David a smirk telling him he did somethi g pretty good.
Rory smiled, she really hoped her hunch was correct.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Amaria blinking at the god and stared wide-eyed at David. "Hermes, welcome." She said, her voice not betraying her surprise.

David grinned like an idiot, glad he'd finally been able to help.

Aiden just leaned back, intrigued as to what would happen.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Corrie leaned back waiting for the god to speak.
"Thank miss Amaria. Now what do you all need me for?"
His phone buzzed, he was dressed very similar to the way Griffin was the first day he came here. "Griffin has a question." a female voice said.
Martha was the female voice George stayed silent, "Does anyone have a rat?" George asked.
"George that's not important right now."
"Both of you shush." Hermes smiled.
Everyone turned to Griffin.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Amaria nodded encouragingly.
David waited, curious.
Aiden kept a low profile. He knew those snakes, they could tell a rat of any sort. And he was certainly a rat of sorts.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Griffin took a deep breath as he searched for the right words, "Why did you claim me?"
Hermes sighed and grabbed the bridge of his nose. "Your dad really wanted to be the one to tell you."
Thunder rolled, "We're not on happy terms right now." Griffin said.
"Griffin he really should be the one." Hermes told him.
Griffin stood up they were the same height. "Your the one who tacked on a claim. I want to know why."
Hermes sighed, "Alright. But I can't give you your memory back. I can only tell you what I know." When he said memory he gave a look to Foster.
Why he wasn't sure, the past was out of his realm of expertise.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Amaria seemed to understand and looked at Griffin then back at Hermes. "So it's true? He really is-?" (Gtg)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 12:42 pm

(okay)

"Lets start from the beginning." Hermes said. He snapped his fingers and a chair appeared. He sat down. "When Griffin was born Poseidon was given a warning about him. About how he would be unlike every other half blood because his mom is a descendent of a half blood from my lineage. Normally it wouldn't be an issue. But his resemblance to me was insane, he snuck out of his crib when he was young and moved cows from one pasture to another." he smirked. "anyways Poseidon given this warning told his mom. And decided to keep it hidden that he was a son of Poseidon with well aloof my likenesses, it would make him a target. So Poseidon said I needed to claim him first. His mom said his name was Griffin but that is a king of creatures much to noticeable so we changed it, to Grissim. He came to camp about twelve years ago. And I claimed him as my own, it wasn't a mistake and I don't regret t, but he want my son. Needless to say he flourished. Then Foster Erik and many of you arrived they went on the quest." Hermes said no more but that. It was unspoken to not talk about it. "And things got found out. Not by Foster or Erik, but by others. It put Griffin in danger. Then he made the bathroom explode, Rory got mad at him. That's when Poseidon decided to try it again. We asked Apollo to help with modifying his memory. And sent him back to Montanna. Then Aaron found him. And Poseidon came to me and asked me this time to give him a blessing with him taking claim. So I did. We tried to figure out when to do it, and then we found that Aaron had died. When he was told we would claim him and I would explain in brief why he was claimed by both of us. Griffin" he turned to the kid who was sifting down again in shock, "It was for the best. Your father wanted to protect you. And with your lineage I wanted to as well. It's rare to be related to two gods, however distant." he said. "As for the full warning your father got, that is something only he can tell you, because he didn't tell me."
Griffin said nothing. No one really did but they were all thinking something.
"Well if that's it, I really need to get going."He smirked, the same smirk that Griffin gave.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Amaria nodded. "Thank you for coming Hermes." she said, just as stunned as the others in this room. Once he was gone, she turned to the other halfbloods. "What we just heard does not leave this room, agreed?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Corrie laughed, "Word will get out though. It always happens. Even if we swear not to tell."
Chiron rubbed his temples. Griffin would be a major threat and be in alot of danger if he left.
Griffin sunk in thought. It was possible but he still had no recollection of it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Amaria sighed, looking at Corrie. "I know that. Yes. But I want to make sure that it doesn't get out too soon. If word gets out, it's likely Hades or another god that might want trouble would start something." She had kicked in to Daguhter of Zeus order giving leading mode already. She turned to Foster. "I need you to late me know if you hear anybody talking about it in the infirmary, especially the Aphrodite girls. But, I also need you to keep on your toes because in a few days, I'll stop by to tell you to let it slip, I have a plan but it will take everyones cooperation. Understood?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Foster nodded. "Griffin, tonight after the campfire I need you and Rory for a bit." he knew Hermes wanted him to restore Griffin's memory, but it would be difficult.
Griffin looked around feeling oddly out of place. He had been there a year longer than Foster but didn't remember it. He couldn't wrap his head around it.
Rory nodded, she would help with the plan if Amaria would let her, after all planning was her specialty. But then again if her plan had any flaw, which it probably wouldn't Rory would say.

Foster however knew who wanted Griffin. He knew who wanted Griffin dead. And he needed to stop them both from eventually dieing.
He then got a headache the pain excruciating. He leaned forward in the recliner. He gripped his head. He saw two things. One was of him and Aiden and aiden was watching him get intothe river styx. The other was of him Amaria and Griffin. Griffin was in the river Styx and then he caught the sad face of Archer and the words, even I couldn't stop what a greater force than Hades wanted.

His headache went away and he hoped people were so focussed on Amaria thatthey didnt pay attention to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Amaria nodded. "Rory, I need you to tell your brothers and sisters the plan and ask them if they can get the plans from Daedalus' book. You need plan Aplha Tema." she said. "And Corrie, tell your siblings to up training. It's better to be safe. Also, I need you to help me with the training. I want to increase all Archery and Fencing classes. Also, I need Haphestus cabin to make more swords. And David,"David looked up at being acknowledged. "I want you to go back to your cabin and tell your brothers and sisters to go into the neared town tonight and get all of the extra necessities they can. Is everyone in agreement?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Griffin felt horrible. They were preparing for a war because of him. He was waiting for her to tell him to talk to Poseidon.
Rory nodded, she was glad Annabeth had chosen her to keep the computer. She knew the plan. It woud word.
Corrie nodded she was glad she could finally help with sword fighting. Foster would be helping with Archery.
"Amaria, now don't go planning for a war just yet. We don't know what the warning is. And the quest. That still needs to be settled." he needed to reign the kids in.

(I thought David wasn't claimed yet)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm

(I made it where him managing to summon Hermes is him being claimed. I was going to get to that in this post.)
Amaria nodded. "I no, Foster. I'm simply taking precautions." She stated. "Anything else?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 pm

(That was Chiron talking oops... Okay)

Chiron looked at her, "Yes the quest."
"And what will this be a quest for?" Rory asked.
"Checking up on the titans." Chiron said.
"Your insane." Foster told him. "With him. Chiron are you serious?"
"Quite. I know this is the gods job. But I want to see of they know about him, and how tempting he is."
"I'm not some peice of meat." Griffin said, strongly. "I don't wa t to be dangled in front of the titans."
"Well, it's your quest Griffin." Chiron said looking at Foster.
There was an uproar from everyone, except Foster.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Amaria sighed. "Chiron, shouldn't go with him? In case the Titans try to get him. He may be powerful but, he only remembers bits and pieces of things right now and until he remembers who he was and all of his training, it's not safe for him to go alone. Hell, it wouldn't be safe for him to go alone even if he did remember!" She yelled. She was thinking of all the powerful demigods that might acompany him. Atlantia, Foster, Woods, maybe even Dilla. Amaria didn't count herself because it wasn't very likely. She was needed here. SHe'd always kept that in mind that she was better serving from home than out on quests.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next