Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Cirque Du Freak

3 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cirque Du Freak - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque Du Freak

Post by Charlie Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Landy took a bit of his omelet, "Sorry, to here that. Have you told Crepsley, that you keep on getting nightmares?"

Rigby rolled right off his hammock how one does that is beyond Rigby. But to his knowledge Rigby is the only one who can roll out of a hammock. He sat up. He saw Landy was gone and got dressed. He wore a grey tank top and kaki cargo shorts.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 am

Synthia hid behind her hair. " No, its embarasing to tell you, it would be about ten times more to tell Mr.Crepsley." She said her caramel hair covering her green eyes.

Haily fell off of a beam of wood holding up the dark blue starry tent and hovered above the ground waking with a start.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Landy nodded understanding. He wasn't go to tell Crepsely like he felt he shoul. But he knew her nightmares wasn't a good thing.

Rigby rested just outside his tent for a while. It was fairly hot outside, and he needed to getused to it before he could do anything. that was the one bad thing about him his body temperature so high he was always hot no matter how cold or hot it was. He preferred the cold though.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Haily walked outside attimpting to get her light blue hair to lay flat but it always just jumped back into its up right position. She turned to look at her tent, it was dark blue like the night sky with golden and white star like things painted all over the faberic in constilations some very famouse others quite unknown.

Synthia finished her omlete not knowing how hungry she actully was. She thought back to the nightmare that had woken her up many times durring the night. The huge glowing golden eyes seemed to chase her through the tunnel. She hated enclosed spaces like this and the huge eyes just added to her terror.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Landy had finished and went to wash his dish. He left Synthia to her thoughts.

Rigby sat in one of the folding chairs outside his and Landy's tent. He flicked his hair out of his face. If he wasn't to careful he would fall asleep again. After a few minutes he went on the search for ice water.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Synthia shook her head clearing her mind and shuddered at thinking back to the nightmare. She went and cleaned her plate before setting out to do her chores, which today happened to be cleaning Mr.Crepsley's coffin and helping where ever it was needed.

Haily saw Landy and ran towards him not feeling the least bit hungry. She had always harbored a slight crush towards him but no one knew about it and she always kept it to herself acting more as his friend than that she has a crush on him. " Hey Landy!" She said about half way to him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

Rigby went to the kitchen in search for the coldest stuff he could find. He liked being at a body temperature above normal but when it was hot outside that was simply annoying.

Landy turned towards her, "Morning." he gave a slight smirk. His chores weren't till after the show he and Rigby helped take everything down, being strapping young men and all. He finished washing his dish, he caught a glimpse of his ginger friend looking for what seemed like ice cold milk and cereal.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 am

Haily stopped in front of him "good morning to you, and rigby also." she said waving to rigby as he search for something cold like most mornings.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am

Rigby smiled at her as he headed out of the kitchen carrying a gallon of milk a bowl, a spoon, and a box of cheerios. He situated himself at a round table and prepared his breakfast.
"How'd you sleep?" Landy asked, he was awkward when it came to starting conversations.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Haily shrugged and sighed heading towards the large tree on the outskirts of the main camp. She didn't want to practice but there was nothing else to do.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Landy followed her. A shrug to him was an unacceptable answer. "So anything you want to add to that shrug and sigh, like words?"

Rigby made his bowl of cereal and began eating the milk felt good on his vocal chords. He loved when there was ice in it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

Haily turned surprised that he had fallowed her. "um fine I guess I fell at the end so I didn't have a nice wake up and my sleep was dreamless so..." she said to him as she hung upside down on the thick branch looking at landy in the face
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 am

"Well that stinks." he told her, "If it helps any Rigby tends to fall out of his hamock every morning," he smiled.
He rarely dreamed and when he did Mr. Tiny was always in it and it scared him half to death making him unable to sleep the next night. It normally happened four times a year always the same four days. The summer solstice, the fall equinox, the winter solstice, and the spring equinox. Thinking about that got him worried tomorrow was the solstice. He tried not to pale at the thought of what his dream would be this time. When he told Mr. Crepsley about it a year ago Larten made it his duty to watch what he did in his sleep.
Landy still couldn't think about his last nightmare well he tried not to.
Even as a half vampire Landy was still pretty tan. Mr. Crepsley said nothing about it though just stating the fact that he would pale sooner or later. But Landy was just naturally rarely tan, not dark dark but he was not pale.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Haily saw how landy was starring over her shoulder his eyes thinking. She dIdnt want to break his train of thought so she came back to the solid ground and waited for him to snap out of his thinking trance.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"You excited for tonight?" he asked, coming back to the real world. He did have a tendency to zone out sometimes. He swore it was because he was ADD, but Rigby swore it was because he wasn't all there in the mind.
Landy sometimes helped Mr. Crepsley with his act, but normally he got an icebath ready for Rigby when he was done. And Rigby would definately need one after tonight's show.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Haily nodded smiling. " yeah today I'm going to try a new stunt that I've never done before hopefully it'll work." she said rubbing her hands together. " I'm also going to do the usual but this time I'm going to start with the water trick." she finished, her water trick was where she walked on water and she usually had that in the middle but tonight she would walk onto the stage walking on water in a large plastic tub.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 pm

"Nice," Landy said, "So what is your knew trick?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Haily looked surprised. " um well I'm going to get lighted on fire with no sissy protection and at the last second teleport to the back of the room un burned and so on all this is happening wile either someone fire proof or a doll is burning to a crisp in my place. " she said releasing that the only person who usually knew what she was going to do during her performance was mr.tall.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Landy looked at her in a bit of surprise. Fire was Rigby's thing, "Have you talked Rigby about it?"
Landy cared for his friend and fire was Rigby's thing. And in a way he was protective over it. Rigby wouldn't take well to the idea, afterall he didn't have anything but fire, he felt taking or adding from another's act was wrong.
"I mean with the fire and all." he scratched his head, "It's a great idea though."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Haily looked worried for a second. " um no but I probably should seeing as he is the only act of fire. If he says no I'll just have to think of another thing." she said adding the last part mostly for herself. She looked at landy and smiled before heading back to the kitchen area where she had last seen rigby.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Rigby had finished his cereal and was now finishing of the milk. Thankfully he wasn't one of the guys who drank from the carton.
Landy was glad that she considered Rigby, he was glad he brought it up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Haily arrived at the kitchen area and saw that rigby was thankfully there still. " hey rigby I have a situation and it would be nice to ask you first. For my act tonight I was wondering if I could use fire in it." I asked him my eyes starring at the ground instead of looking at him in the eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Rigby froze. She had said fire, hadn't she. "Well what do you plan on doing with fire?" he wanted to ask what she needed him to do as well,but he would wait for her answer to the first question first.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

Haily fidgeted, " um well I would light myself on fire before switching places with either a doll or maybe possibly if you don't mind you ,but answer that after I finish my plan for the exit, well after I switch teleport then I teleport to the back wile either the doll burns or if you say yes you pretend to burn, at the end I would announce my presence to the audience before both the props I used and if you say yes and everything disappears leaving the stage clean and everything." she said to him still fidgeting.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Synthia saw that the sun was on it's downward trip but it should be still pretty early for the sun to be that low. She shrugged as she put the final touches on mr.crepsleys coffin.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Rigby was silent for a long time thinking about how he should answer. He hated thinking that his finale of lighting himself on fire would be used by her. He hated how he wouldn't be able to handle himself if he said no because she would be upset. He went after her so his act wouldn't be as impressive if she did this. "I'll help you with it." he said after a while. He took his the bowl box of cheerios spoon and empty carton of milk and disposed of them. He was upset but he wasn't going to let that show.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next