Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Jail Break - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Jail Break

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jail Break - Page 3 Empty Re: Jail Break

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 am

Blake intertwined his fingers and waited for Adam to put his foot on his hands. This was the easiest way to give someone a lift, that Blake knew of anyways. As soon as Adam was ready Blake lifted up useing his knees to get more of a lift for Adam.

Matt looked around, " they could be comin' through as guards or vents or anything. I've got no idea maggie, there are to many possible ways, let's just hope if they are comin' they are comin' prepared." he said to his sister sitting back down on the bug infested rotting mattress.

Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 am

Maggie looked towards the door, "I'm sure their not that stupid to not have some kind of plan."
She the sighed forgetting who she was talking about, "Who am I foolin', theirthe Evensgate brother they are probably as prepared as a kid for a test at then end of the year."

Adam grabbed o to the inside of the vent and pulled a flash light out of his pocket. "I'm getting to old for this." he said as he shimmied his way into the vent.
Connor took Blake's place, "Upsie daisy." he said as he hoisted Blake I to the vent.
Now he was stuck outside, the one bad thing about being last. He sturdier the wall. Their were crevices, he smirked as he carefully climbed his way up into the vent.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 am

Blake waited for Conner to get most of the way up until he started crawling forwards in the vents. His broad shoulders where almost sticking to the sides but it was just enough room to have a centimeter difference of the space between his shoulders.

Matt nodded a half smile twitching on his face before disappearing, " knowing them they either have the beginning of a plan or none at all. And it would depend on the type of studen, it could be a hard working straight A student or a lazy student who would settle for C's." he said to her raising an eyebrow.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

Maggie glared at him, "You know what I mean, ideot. You just gotta take everything seriously." She sighed, her brother could be a major pain in the ass.

"Could you go any slower?" Connor asked. He was worming his way through, he was the skinniest out of the three brothers after all.
"Shut it Connor, we gotta be somewhat quiet if we're not going to get caught." Adam's voice echoed.
He continued forward. Now it was guess work to find the correct room. Listening key, where ever their was arguing or yelling would be their room.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:50 am

Matt shrugged, " I never know when your being serious or trying to to create a idiom or something like that it's not my fault!" he said defending himself. Of corse he did it in the most sarcastic voice with the most unreal facial expressions and hand movements.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 am

Maggie sat up, "Of course it's your fault! You're stupid, and brainless! I bet the reason their so tough on us is because you almost punched the officer in court four years ago!" She was about ready to jump off her bed, and tackle him, but she would wait for his response, plus they just got out of the handcuffs, no need to go in again right away.

Adam listened at each room. Then he paused as he heard two distinct voices yelling. One was a deep male voice and the other was a girl's voice. He knew the voices even though they had changed, "You hear that?" he asked.
Connor listened, and he heard Maggie's voice, then he heard Matt, "Yup, I hear it." He chuckled, "They never stop do they?" He had been crawling forward when his face was smushed into Blake's boot, for he had not been paying attention.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:50 am

Matt shrugged calmly, " he was being mean it's definantly not my fault he called me names and then spit on me. I was just doing what my should told me to do, which was teach him a lesson." he told her a look of pure innocence on his face as he batted his eyes and had a puppy dog look on his face, his lightish brown hair falling half way to his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

"Don't play innocent with me. You were just pissed that we didn't get to tell our side of the story. You just wanted to hit someone and he was the closest thing." She looked straight into her brother's blue eyes, "I was angry too, but I didn't go punch no one. You know why, because I got self control. Unlike you."
The two of them fought like five year olds, but it was their way of working things out.

"Care to move you're boot a little." Connor said.
Adam continued towards the yelling voices, "You two are both slow." he whispered, "I'm glad I lost now."
"It's his fault." Connor laughed, shoving Blake's foot forward.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 am

Blake resisted the urge to give Connery a little wack on the forehead with his foot and continued forward. " I think I hear them a few cells over," he told Adam ignoring Connery now.

Matt shrugged dropping the act, " hey you may be a tiny bit right but I do have self control if I didn't you would have been long gone a long time ago." he said snickering to himself. He looked up slightly as he heard a bang from the vents and a guard muttering something about the " stupid heating system" as he passed by going to go get some food.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:18 am

Maggie's eyes narrowed, "If I didn't have self control when beating you up you would have been gone when we first met the Evansgates." She said.
A loud bump in the vents caused her to look towards the one in the corner by the door, "What the hell?" She asked, standing up to examine the vent, nothing seemed to be wrong. Of course it didn't register that three men in their twenties were in the vent trying to save her and her brother's sorry asses.

"I hear it too." Connor said, "Of course they would be arguing." he listened, "About self control, of all things for them to argue about, they argue about something neither of them posess." He laughed, as he shimmied forward behind his brothers.
Adam looked in the vents closely now. "I found it he whispered." Pointing his flash light at the vent on his right. It was at a cross section. He turned his body, so his feet were on the vent. And he grabbed the sides of the duct the best he could, and pushed himself forward, banging the vent.

Maggie stood again, "What the hell was that?" she looked at her brother, like he must have had something to do with this.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:23 am

Matt looked up to where the banging was coming from, " the heating system?" he asked quizzically a look of utter co fusion on his face. He had no idea what was happening, the fight causing him to forget all about the letter.

Blake tried his best to help Adam and muffle the sound forgetting how old the prison was and how rickety a prslison could be. " yes self control is probably neither possess but it would be the first thing on their list of arguing about stuff, and I thought you knew them Conner silly of me to think that." he said chuckling softly to himself hoping Conner wouldn't attempt to start a fight in the vents.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 am

"Well you would think they would change in four years." Connor said, "Of course out of the entire time we knew them they never really changed."
Adam hit the vent again, and said, "Sometimes I wonder, how they were put together, both so stubborn." He hit the vent again, he knew it was comign loose, "And so quick to blame the other."
Connor braced himself in the vent as Adam knocked the vent off. "Nothing like us, right?"

Maggie stood up when the vent cover fell to the ground, "Holy shit." she said.
She repeated herself when she saw Adam pop out. "Howdy Maggie, Matt."
Maggie stood their in complete shock, then finally got her brain working again, "Oh my god, the letter."
Adam smirked, "Come on boys."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:38 am

Blake let out a small laugh at maggie's reaction but helped Adam. He hopped out of the vent and went to greet his old friends. " howdy long time no talkin to huh?" he asked a smile on his face the beginnings of a small beard suddenly very noticeable to him as he saw maggie.

Matt looked shocked but wasn't as soon to curse as maggie was, he had a think about cursing to much a sort of pet peeve that was once forgotten but now brought to the surface as he saw his old friends hopping out of the prisons vent one by one.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 am

Connor hopped out last, "He guys." He smiled, "Told ya we were commin'."

Maggie saw Connor and her mouth dropped. She looked at the letter that was on the floor between their beds. Their child hood games were a reality.
"Well now, two get you to out."
"And we are not going back through the vents."

Maggie then regained her composer, "And how do you expect to do that, the door is locked from the outside."
Adam smirked, "I always come prepared, he pulled a screw driver out of his pocket.
Maggie glanced at Matt, just to see if he would rub the prepared comment in her face.

Adam went to work on the door. Connor walked forward and sat on Maggie's matress, "So how's life been?"
"It's sucked." Maggie said, still standing, not joining him. She finally looked at him close up, he still had a young face, but he had grown, alot. She looked at Blake, his hair was a bit longer, and he had grown out of the baby face, but he looked good.
She couldn't really see Adam's face yet, due to him focusing on the door.
"What about the guards?" Maggie asked.
Without stopping what he was doing Adam responded, "You both have been fighting you're whole lives, I'm sure a few lazy guards who eat donuts all day wont be any trouble."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

Matt shrugged still not saying anything afraid a comment he would say would somehow upset maggie and send the on another fight which might draw guards and then the plan would be over. This was a time when he couldn't trust himself with his sister near.

Blake smiled to maggie. " I bet y'all are happy t' see us. It's been a wile but we came, eventually." he said letting Adam do his thing as matt starred seemingly incoherently over his shoulder, well next to him, and looked at his handy work.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 am

Maggie nodded, "It would have been nicer if they'd allow visitors, but no." She looked at Blake, "Seeing y'all is such a big relief.

Adam turned around the lock in his hand, "And that is how you break a lock my friends."
Connor got up and patted Maggie on the back, "Ya ready?"
"No." She replied.
"Perfect." he told her, "Matt, you ready?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Matt laughed, " tha' a trick question?" he asked scratching his head a huge smile on his face. Blake slapped him on the back softer than he would have, " come on buddy," he said a hesitant smile on his face, " it's tine fer y'all to be gettin out of this place."
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 am

Maggie smiled at Blake. She really wanted to know if this was Connor's idea or not. It sure did sound like him.
Connor smiled at Matt, and in such a serious tone, that it could only be sarcasm he said, "Yup, Matt it is."
"Y'all ready, let's get this going." Adam said his hand on the doorknob.
"Wait, y'all will be helpin' right?" Maggie asked.
"Of course." Connor laughed.
Adam glared at him, "Don't listen to 'im. Of course we're gonna help."
He turned the knob and opened the door. The all charged.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:21 am

Matt gave a half smile, it seemed to be just like old times, except they where actully breaking out of a real jail and now they would actully be real fugitives. This was a turning point. He shook the thoughts from his mind and looked over to the others.

Blake I smiled as the plan worked itself out quite nicely. When Conner had suggested it, it sounded as if he was going mad, but it made sense now and was working nicely. It was all falling into place.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:33 am

Maggie knocked a guard squarely in the nose, breaking it. She kept on running so she didn't have time to see the guard hunch over with blood streaming down his face.
The next one she kicked the guard in the best place to kick a man. She continued to run.
Adam was at the front, the big guards were starting to come, he had a gun but wasn't sure if he should use it... yet.
Connor was at the end making sure no one came from behind, and when they did he was ready. He was probably the best fist fighter out of all of them, his brothers were much better with guns.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 am

Matt mocked two of them out knocking them behind the head and on the neck with a flat sided hand. Pressure points, always your friend. As another one came at him he shot out his hand pressing in between ribs cracking two of them and possibly fracturing a few by the expanding ones and also possibly piercing a lung. He saw that guards where coming with guns and prepared himself for either a gun wound or a Wrestle for a gun.

Blake punched a guard in the noes and stomach sending him to his knees out of breath. He smiled to himself but knew if he got his hands on a gun then this would be easier, he knew where to hit so he wouldn't kill or have a lot of blood loss. He also knew where a bullet could do the most damage and cause the most pain with killing.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 am

Maggie had tripped a guard, and was about to break his shin when a gun went off. Connor ran up behind her and grabbed her by the waist, picking her up. He ran, yes his brothers even had a plan for this.
"Put me down!" Maggie yelled.
"Sorry, can't risk it." Connor said, dodging the bullets.
"I don't see you picking up Matt and taking him." She yelled, now attempting to punch him, which wasn't easy since he was bigger than she was, and he was carrying her in a way to where he would be least hurt.
"Well someone had to protect you."
"I don't need protectin'."
"Sure ya don't." Connor said.
"This ain't fair." Maggie yelled, as he adjusted how he was carrying her. "I'm the best shot here and we all know it."
"Exactly, we don't need you or your brother killin' no one."
Maggie scoffed, "Do you not remember the day of the trial." She said as the rounded another corner, the guards were now preoccupied with the men with guns.

Adam jumped at the guard who had shot Maggie. He grabbed the gun and hit the guy in the temple with the guns butt. He had control now. "Blake, Matt get guns. We'll meet Maggie and Connor at the car. Matt, don't kill anyone, we don't need a real reason for you to be in jail."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Matt nodded " can I break stuff, like you know in emergencies?" he asked as he tried to knock out a guy who was probably a foot and a half taller then him.

Blake nodded and easily snuck behind a guard seizing his gun and punching him in the face as he turned. He knocked him over the head like Adam did and went to help matt.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

Adam thought for a half second, "Sure you can break things." he said as he shot a guy in the thigh."

Connor was now in view of the exit. "Your point."
Maggie huffed, "He was the one who got us in high security."
A shot rang off. "Damnit!" Connor yelled, he'd been shot in the shoulder. He knew something would go wrong. He dropped Maggie and she helped him leave. Another shot barely missed him. "The... The black..." hr said through pain.
Maggie spotted the car, the same one they always had with Lagos in the air conditioning vent and an army man stuck in the ashtray in the back seat.
She shoved Matt in the back put the keys in the ignition and started the car. She never got to get her liscense they were put in jail before she was supposed to take her test.
She got in the back seat next to Connor who was now bleeding quite badly. She took off his jack and pulled down the collar of his shirt. "This is gonna hurt a little." she said.
"What... Agh!" Connor yelled in pain as before he could ask his question she dug around in his shoulder to pull the bullet out.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Matt nodded and knee capped a few guys who just choose the wrong life to be a guard and Matt kept running, he had a feeling something went wrong in their plan. He made a promis to himself that no one was going to die today. Not even the guards.

Blake I elbowed a guy in the neck knocking him uncontinence and ran ahead as a look out, just in case, the guards had guns now that was bad.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

They were almost at the door. "Come on." Adam yelled, as he shot a guy in the arm, making him drop his gun, he kicked it away with his foot.

She got the bullet out, "Goddamit!" Connor yelled, "What the hell did ya do that for?"
"It'll be safer." She explained, "Now put pressure on it or somethin'. It wasn't that deep."
Connor took an unbloody part of his jacket and pressed it against his shoulder, he grunted as he did it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum