Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Jail Break - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Jail Break

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jail Break - Page 4 Empty Re: Jail Break

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

They were almost at the door. "Come on." Adam yelled, as he shot a guy in the arm, making him drop his gun, he kicked it away with his foot.

She got the bullet out, "Goddamit!" Connor yelled, "What the hell did ya do that for?"
"It'll be safer." She explained, "Now put pressure on it or somethin'. It wasn't that deep."
Connor took an unbloody part of his jacket and pressed it against his shoulder, he grunted as he did it.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Blake nodded and ran on forward going to meet up with Conner and Maggie. " I'm ganna meet them at the truck, kay? " He asked them still running on ahead. A guard came out from a corner and he shot his knee knocking him out as he ran up behind them.

Matt ran beside Adam not wanting to be left alone and accidently kill someone. You never know if he might. " Maybe we should run faster, miss more guards, get out faster." He asked Adam flicking his hair out of his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

(An Impalla isn't a truck... just FYI... this is a chevy impala.. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chevy+impala+1967&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=WCRVYFLl4ma8xM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Pictures-c4317-1967-Impala.html&docid=fK5Y8mI7dbUy0M&w=749&h=396&ei=XG9tToTDOcqctwfj4r3CBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=158&vpy=144&dur=4488&hovh=163&hovw=309&tx=182&ty=99&page=1&tbnh=97&tbnw=184&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1600&bih=770 )

"Does it hurt?" Maggie asked.
"No." Connor said in an exagerated tone.
"Okay, I wont talk to ya." Maggie turned and looked out the window.

"Alright, let's go." Adam said, running to the door, he shot at a guard's foot, and held the door open for Matt.

"Ah, shit." Maggie said, "They got guns."
"And you wont be gettin' one." Connor said, the pain seeming to subside but he was still bleeding.
"I still don't understand why you give my ideotic brother one, and not the girl who has the best shot here."
"Because you're to young."
"Bull-Shit," she said real slow.
Connor just laughed, and Maggie punched him in his good arm.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 am

( oops sorry.... my friend is the car fanatic... don't know much about cars myself sorry Smile )

" Thanks," Matt said to Adam as he raced out the door fallowing Blake who was already coming up to Maggie and Conner. Conner had been shot seeing as he had a blood stained jacket pressed to his shoulder.
" Hey Maggs, lookie here what I got" Matt taunted her as he got closer waving the gun in her face a stupid and out of place grin on his face, making dimples that hadn't seen the light of day pop out from his face.

Blake tried to hurry them into the car not wanting the guards to come after them this early.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am

(don't worry)

Adam hopped in the driver seat, he started to turn the keys before he realized they were already turned. He smiled, Maggie
"Shut up, Matt." She said shoving him, as he got in on the other side of Connor.
"Think they noticed?" Connor whispered to Maggie. Who gave him a look like he was the worlds biggest moron.
"Oh they noticed." Adam said, "And they want an explanation."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 am

Maggie looked at Connor, "It's because you morons won't let me have a gun."
"That's not it." Connor said.
"Of course not." Maggie told him, "He was shot, I thought even you could figure that one out."
"Watch your tone." Adam told her, "We just got you out of their, and I'm not afraid to turn around and put you right back in."
Maggie huffed and crossed her arms, sitting back into the back seat of the Impala.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Matt looked shocked, " Your not going to take us back there. Cause I ain't going soundly if you are, their food is disgusting!" He said with a blank face before cringing and smiling a little bit.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Maggie shot him a glance, "You didn't go soundly the first time."
Connor decided now was the best time to express his feelings of pain for his shoulder, "Hey um what about my shoulder, it kind of hurts."
Adam looked at Blake, "We'll patch it up when we get to the motel. Oh and we got you some clothes, Maggie yours might be a bit big since we had to by them and didn't have your size. Matt, hope you don't mind wearing some of Connor's old stuff."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Matt laughed, " well I definanty did not want to be wrongly accused and then put into a filthy stinkin cell with bugs an' roaches crawlin everywhere. And na it's fine used ta trade clothes anyway, well before." he said first to his sister and then to Adam.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

"Well that worked out real well." Maggie said.
Adam looked back, "Enough you two." He pulled into a Whataburger quite a few miles away from the prison. "You two change and we'll get you some real food."
"Am I just chopped liver or something?" Connor asked."
"That's why we're stoppin' to fix you up." Adam answered. He looked at Blake who was the better at fixing things like this, and hoped he would get the first aide kit out of the trunk and bandage Connor up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 am

Blake nodded and flicked his head to the side indicating the trunk, " I got a whole gun shot wound treatment kit back there, you know just in case I was prepared for any medical emergencies." he said grinning proud of his planning.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am

Adam patted his brother on the shoulder, "Of course ya do." He hopped out, dug in the trunk for two duffles. One red the other blue. He threw them in the back seat. "Blue one is for Matt, red for Maggie."
Connor struggled out of the car climbing over Matt he leaned against the open trunk. He removed his jacket.
Maggie dug through the bag, jeans. t-shirts, a big coat, and a fleece. She smiled they were perfect for her at least.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Blake ran out of the car practically and opened the trama kit taking out lots of little tools and a few bandages. " all right Conner bit this, " he said handing him a wadded up towel and pulling out a large bottle of rubbing alcohol, " this is ganna hurt a lot."

Matt looked through the bag, a dark blue button down shirt with dark jeans and a thick leather jacket. " Conner I have always admired your style," he said happily as he changed his shirt. The fabric was soft on the inside, extra insulation, they must have known he got cold quickly, well they remembered.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Maggie quickly changed years doing it in front of her bigger brother didn't bother her any more.

Connor looked at the towel, "Maggie already got the bullet out." he looked back at her, then yelled so she could hear, "I bit of warnIng would have been nice."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 am

Blake rolled his eyes, " I'm not trying to get the bullet out unless you want ganggreen then I would but the towel for suck it up and don't scream." he said swirling the rubbing alcohol around with a disapproving look on his face, his own brother didn't know about this stuff.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 am

Connor sighed and put the towel in his mouth. He braced himself for the worst. Apparently that wasn't enough.

Maggie hopped out of the car and found Adam inside, "Order whatever ya want."
Maggie smiled, she hadn't had Whataburger for four years. This was long and coming, plus the fact that she hadn't had normal food for four years.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:40 am

Blake poured in a small amount of the alcohol pushing a cloth into the wound slightly un mercifully. It was either that or he would get infected and loose his arm, he had seen it happen when he had been in school.

Matt finished dressing and went inside, the smell of the greasy food swarming around him. " ah I swear this place was one of the things on my list that I missed the most. " he said as he walked over to Adam his arms spread out and his eyes half closed as he took in the fast food joint.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 am

Through the towel Adam groaned, at least he wasn't digging his finger into his muscle. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell.

"That along with every other fast food place we've ever eaten at." Maggie said returning to Adam and her brother.
She had one of the orange and white striped cups in her hand, it was the big one and no doubt full of Dr. Pepper.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

Matt practically ran up to the counter and ordered an absurdly large meal with a large soda, dr. Pepper and one of the few thing both he and his sister agreed with.

Blake repeated the procedure three times before wrapping up conners arm with a satisfied nodd when he had finished. It was tight but already the blood flow was less and it would soon start to dry quickly and make a scab. " there we are an' you can thank my medical background for all that." he said proudly.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 am

Connor hopped off the trunk, and changed shirts, and jackets as fast as he could. No use drawing attention to themselves with a bloody shirt. "Thanks." he said half way through the process. "I guess school is useful for somethings." he laughed, patting his brother on the shoulder, and walking in.

Adam saw his brothers come in and ordered for them. They had each other's orders memorized. He handed them cups.

Maggie sat at a table, and waited for her food. She was starving. They hadn't eaten in at least a day, part of the almost killing each other punishment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 am

Matt heard his stomach rumble for about the hubdreth time since they walked into the whataburger and about the thousandth time since this morning. " food," he groaned out suddenly releasing just how hungary he actually was.

Blake slumped down into a chair thinking about how he could restock the supplies in the trama kit to cater to conners new needs.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 am

"Shut up Matt," Maggie said, "you know how to make a scene with any situation."
Her food was brought it was enough for all five of them but she didn't care. She loved their fried chicken.

Adam laughed as he sat down across from Blake. Connor had gone into the bathroom. But he kept his tone low so Maggie and Matt wouldn't hear, "How's Connor's shoulder?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 am

Blake looked up from his staring competition with the plastic table, " well it should head fairly fast, it wasn't as deep as I would have expected and I probably only chipped his shoulder instead of shattering it completely, we'll need lost more bandages though cause for the next few days he'll be goin though them pretty fast. Just until the scab comes into play, and I may need a needle and thread just in case it doesn't heal over properly. You never know, you know." he said to Adam looking his stlraight in them eyes, disown eyes sad and worried for his brother.

Matt got his food and began eating snatching up a burger and a chicken basket, both gone in a matter or minutes as ge took his time savouring the flavours but also trying to fill the emptiness in his stomach that was there all thanks to a fight between him and his sister.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:22 am

"So your telling me a hospital break in, unless you know of any places to find medical stitches, and bandages." Adam sighed as his and his brother's food came out. He leaned back, "I love being a fugitive."

Connor came up, "Not like it's anything new." He sat down, and grabbed his burger fully loaded, and the cup his brother had filled with Dr. Pepper.

Maggie had finished her chicken and moved on to the toast. She was saving the fries, the best part for last. she had gotten a large order of them and planned to eat every single one.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 am

Blake smiled, " I know exactly the place, I don't want to break into a hospital then I would feel bad, " he whispered to his brother smiling a bit and taking a bit if his fried chicken sandwich. " there is a small store that only sells magical stuff, just opened, where do you think I got this stuff? Anyway we can get the stuff I need there."

Matt ate all his food eating his fries slowly as he watched blake and Adam talk.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 am

"Well where is this store?" Adam said eating his bacon and cheese burger.

Connor smiled as he watched Matt and Maggie savor the french fries. He couldn't help but feel bad for them at the same time. "If I'm going to be bleeding alot I'll need to wash my clothes at some point."

Adam smirked, "That's what bathtubs in motel rooms are for."
Connor laughed. His brother always had a joke for every situation.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum